Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless squig is 4ft6, your grifty girl is not 5ft1.7. Towering colossus of a smol pixie.
1664042742531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Sophie Corcoran is a monstrous human being but she has reach!
She is also from Essex, not a seaside place but on the Thames estuary, the more industrialised Grays near Tilbury. Proclaims herself working class. Could be interesting...

• Wow
Reactions: 35
If you put a plum in the microwave the microwave will heat the water particles in the plum and stew it til it blows up.

NB this post was supposed to have an ealier post quote but am useless. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I think I may have said Jack Monroe one too many times and summoned something awful. Anyway, if you don't fancy a roast today I've just been offered up this monstrosity over on my Instagram feed. Reminded me of Jack for some reason. I've seen it so you all have to see it too. Happy Sunday, ninnies!
There is precisely no need for fried vaginas on a Sunday afternoon thank(space)you.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.