Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I swear I’m not a #1978 truther but with Jack’s weirdly old fashioned relationship with technology I am sure she pictures this when she talks about hackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sounds awfully like Jay Rayner hasn't tried a single one of those recipes. 'Enticing' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Looooool was she trolling us with the sisterwife stunt hair?

Chapeau, Jack, your willingness to make yourself look a complete and utter bellend just to own the trolls is endlessly entertaining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Guess who assumed JM was lying about being signed up to Britain First emails then subscribed to prove that you’d need to verify your email address. Guess who is now receiving emails from chief gammon Paul Goulding ffs because you don’t actually need to verify apparently 🤯🤯
I will say that as someone whose @Gmail address is a fairly common word in French, I get a lot of fake signups for mail lists, dating sites etc. While the companies do often send an initial request for confirmation of the address, they also usually just go ahead and add it to their distribution lists anyway so even though I ignore the requests I still get inundated periodically with pleas for political contributions or lewd solicitations from h*rny MIL*s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She lives very near a Lidl only a couple of minutes further than the Asda but has never used it. She said she won’t use the local shop run by an ethnic family anymore because she’s embarrassed by how much booze she bought there (it’s next door to a Tesco express which I’d assume is cheaper for booze but the Tesco express is never mentioned either).
Offt if I didn't go to the shops where I bought all my booze I'd have to move house. It was rather nice the first few times actually "No, not drinking today" with a smug face. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sounds awfully like Jay Rayner hasn't tried a single one of those recipes. 'Enticing' 😂
272 pages though, that's a lotta tit to pumble through. Oooft Jack.

(I really am quite shooketh to see Thrifty Kitchen exists. Honestly. Blown away.)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
£20 and released the week after Christmas when everyone's skint? Yeah great one 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.