Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never recommends things like markets because not everyone has access to them or something. Same for Lidl and Aldi, despite the fact many poorer towns tend to have a branch that’s close to the centre. Personally I think she’s just too lazy to go anywhere except Asda unless she’s driven in a big car.
In the city I live in we have Aldi and/or Lidl all over, including in the 😱 posh area

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would like to apologise to all the dear frau and herr here for myself who brought up the ‘cancer’ tweets, apologies for it being veery triggering and especially to those who are braving going through the fight themselves or with other family/friends going through it. Much love and support to you all, you rock.
Jacks a lying twit.
That is all
X
ETA: correct spelling of cancer… apologies
She’s the one who posted it on her Twitter so she’s the one who released it into the multiverse. You get no blamios from me because so much of what she says is triggering to someone-we run that risk posting almost anything she says or does.
Look at what she’s about posting now! She did a huge post about her MH and being ‘pushed over the edge’ and the responses from squigs who’ve lost a family member or are struggling themselves are heartbreaking and she gobbles it all up. She’s always doing it and it just so happened this was my personal NOPE.
As you were and please do duck off. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To be honest, I think a lot of it was Jack being slow to get in on the naff Rockabilly trend that was everywhere in the late 00s. Many of her tit tats are definitely from that era. She definitely tried to do the Lily Allen look with the 50s dress plus trainers. But like every style she tries to adopt, it looks weird on her.
Screenshot_20220922-191344_Chrome.jpg

That's not my Jack 🧚‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I dunno there was definite a point where Jack was being styled in a sort of rockabilly/Stepford wife mash-up which was definitely done to evoke those images the author was talking about. Whether Jack was conscious of that or it was a strategy by her publicists, it was still used to position her in that sort of austerity celebrity niche.

Which opens up more questions about whether Jack’s image as a working class hero is her doing, or cultivated by others. And if so whether she’s just mental enough to have bought into it.
Yeah she was defo styled in this direction:
Sure Jan at the headline.
A641859D-FF70-46E8-B9AD-C803528F94DD.jpeg
E18482E4-7E80-40AD-98C9-4E2139904E90.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
We have a few easter european shops and an asian supermarket within walking distance they really cheap. You'd think she would do more to promote them.
You'd think...but then you'd think she would do a lot of things that she doesn't.

When I first heard about her (possibly even from Nigella💔), what turned me off was that I'd go to her twitter expecting advice for shopping and cooking on a tight budget, only to find a lot of poor-me they don't like me because i have tattoos and don't conform!!! silliness. Maybe I'd have found more what I was looking for on her website, but what I saw on twitter didn't make me want to seek that out.

The people who think she's "doing so much" cannot actually need her advice, because they'd see right away that she's not helpful at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Like I said … (sorry they’re out of order, my phone is a twit)

Again, nobody is trying do you in, Jack. If someone with real skill has taken it upon themselves to do this, was successful, you will find what they want you to find.

And what they found will be made public. She wouldn’t be the first grifter/internet bully/liar this has happened to. View attachment 1597617View attachment 1597614View attachment 1597616
Watch out, Jack’s about to unearth her lesser known talents in cyber security pal.

A71E7323-C04D-404E-BE6F-D6451B18B2B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She never recommends things like markets because not everyone has access to them or something. Same for Lidl and Aldi, despite the fact many poorer towns tend to have a branch that’s close to the centre. Personally I think she’s just too lazy to go anywhere except Asda unless she’s driven in a big car.
I note there is a Lidl three minutes away from the supermarket in the media splash about Asda smartprice that never gets a mention. Now it is true that much of what Lidl sell tastes of dust and despair but it is also true they are excellent for milk, cream and a whole bunch of stuff and will save yoy a fortune on things like fish etc

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She also likes Asda because she can easily search their website for food prices whilst pretending to work, she cant do that with the cheaper shops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I
Watch out, Jack’s about to unearth her lesser known talents in cyber security pal.

View attachment 1597647
As mentioned before i watch youtube true crime and the presenters often promote a thing called 'Nord vpn' apparently it hides your indetifying ingprmation so you can access stuff. I dont know how legal it is or if its 'hacker friendly' as i am not a techincal frau but perhaps this is quite commonly used in this sort of thing.

Reactions: 17
'They're amateurs at best' does make me laugh. I mean it's all lies and nobody has done anything but this is the woman who claimed she'd read a book she hadn't for clout.

She couldn't find an apostrophe if it came up and slapped her in the face.

She still can't 'fix' her basic ass wordpress website.

@traumatised sideboard has an entire dictionary of words she very clearly does not know the meaning of.

Amateur at best indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I

As mentioned before i watch youtube true crime and the presenters often promote a thing called 'Nord vpn' apparently it hides your indetifying ingprmation so you can access stuff. I dont know how legal it is or if its 'hacker friendly' as i am not a techincal frau but perhaps this is quite commonly used in this sort of thing.
Nord is one of a number of VPNs available useful (alibi illegal there) in Russia/China or if you want to watch iPlayer or Hallmark in Germany and avoid regional blocks. Also used by some to use Exodus on Kodi to watch Apple TV or stream shows or new movies without paying for them involved copyright infringement.

Reactions: 16
Apologies if it's been mentioned here or in a squig response to Jack tweeting, but...

Someone has tried to hack the Patreon account that's associated with an email address she no longer has access to? How would she even know it's been hacked if she can't receive any emails from Patreon?
This is literally what I’ve been thinking all day!

Reactions: 21
'They're amateurs at best' does make me laugh. I mean it's all lies and nobody has done anything but this is the woman who claimed she'd read a book she hadn't for clout.

She couldn't find an apostrophe if it came up and slapped her in the face.

She still can't 'fix' her basic ass wordpress website.

@traumatised sideboard has an entire dictionary of words she very clearly does not know the meaning of.

Amateur at best indeed.
It is quite funny to see a pattern of words appearing on feeds she is not supposed to be able to see and this forum and then being repeated in her tantrum tweets. I think so anyway..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.