Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace Dent is actually working class and her book is funny and moving. Shame to see a quote from her on the front. Or on the advertising at all

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Oh tit, it’s actually happening.

View attachment 1597770

details here -

ETA. That is NOT the continuity hair 😭

View attachment 1597786
Jack’s Top Home Hacks!

1. Buy a house
2. No, not THAT house. A bigger one.
3. Use other people’s money to do so.
4. Furnish with existing puddle goods.
5. Crowdfund for new puddle goods.
6. Relax in your new home Write HH4: isn’t renting awful?
7. Tell any landlord-adjacent family not to read HH4
8. Tell everyone your new landlady/lord (tbc) is a right bastard. Point to tip jar, coyly.
9. Do photoshoot in crappy new home. Ensure the east wing & spa are not in the photos.
10. Find local Asda. Oh duck there’s only a Waitrose, Little Waitrose, Sainsburys, Organic Farm Shop and 15 Tesco Express within 15 miles. See if Asda do deliveries.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
£20

£20?!? Rules out her NICHE then surely?!
Not at all the niche is well off middle class who gift this to their student children to learn about poors, or use it cosplay the austerity they read about in the Guardian to assuage their guilt, or gift it to poors at the food banks to educate them about budgeting

Reactions: 42
That's a weeks shopping for three people!
If this pile of tit is actually stocked in Sainsburys (or any other supermarket), then a clever worker needs to position a tinned hoop display by it's stand.

It's the only way. It must be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Grace Dent is actually working class and her book is funny and moving. Shame to see a quote from her on the front. Or on the advertising at all
See the Sali Hughes thread, the Guardian jerk circle has a lot to answer for.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She was suing an MP for saying she takes money off poor people..
£20 squigs worth of cash off poor people per book.. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jacks key problem is that she has no sense of self whatsoever. Whatever image she's projecting you'd really have no idea if it's been a stylist, someone she's copied or her own idea. There's nothing wrong with experimenting or changing your look but it would be very hard to pick something out and say "that's Jack" though in fairness the grey poverty jumper is becoming something of a signature. Maybe she's finding herself at long last.

Thank you. It's all quite encouraging so far, getting good results on my blood tests and certainly feel better overall. Just moulting like a cat in summer. Send wiggos.
Didn’t you think ahead and have a continuity wig made? 🥺🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not at all the niche is well off middle class who gift this to their student children to learn about poors, or use it cosplay the austerity they read about in the Guardian to assuage their guilt, or gift it to poors at the food banks to educate them about budgeting
Yeah I thought about it some more after I posted.

Reactions: 11
No thank(space)you, pal - some of us actually like our friends and family.

1663871554355.png

How on earth can Jack be skint with all the adverts, paid interviews, books and sponsorships over the year (Samsung won't have paid peanuts)? She hit the headlines at the right time and has been riding the poverty wave ever since. She should have managed a decent lifetyle even without the tin rattling and Patreon pisstake.

Jack won the lottery when she was styled by the media as the Princess of the Pov. Sadly she has pissed it away like Michael Carroll on a Saturday night bender.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I had a flick thru... It's a bit ... Wordy. There are a few more bits about JM.... Dull stuff
Do we think she's going to SUE THEM for LIBEL? :rolleyes:
Jack fight, Jack fight! 🥊🥊

I'm still quietly, softly chuckling at the description: Jack Monroe as Rosie the Riveter with a pompadour hairstyle! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry my lovely fraus. I will be buying it. I usually buy a workout DVD and slimming world book in January after my Xmas excess.
I do think though this books effects would do a much better job 💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.