Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I respectfully slightly disagree with this?I personally enjoy the little meanders off topic.

Im suspect we all have our reasons for being here beyond disliking grifters and hating slop.

I personally have had a year of really dark times and this thread has helped me through that immensely by giving me a distraction, but also I laughed a lot and learnt so much.

I have learnt a lot from you about addiction and AA and also just general how to navigate life with trauma.

Ive also learnt new recipes, got great book recommendations, I’ve actually bought a bag based on a canal recommendation and enjoyed the nonsense, walri And even the Motley Crew Schlong.

I do think the Jack stuff is super important and obviously purpose of thread and there are many in the canal contributing amazing and eye opening content.

However I would be a tad sad if all the side pumbles disappeared.

Hope I haven’t offended you, I am a massive people pleaser so am already anxiously overanalysing pressing post!
Of course you can! And I know I merail too…it’s just my opinion but when you’re reading page after page of things that can’t be linked to Jack in any way, shape or form that are frustrating. I’m trying to think of a specific example without offending anyone and the walrus chat is one that springs to mind - if I remember correctly, a Squig said something about David Attenborough and/or a walrus. It could just be me but that is a really loose link to Jack and it went on for ages.

I maybe didn’t explain myself well but I’m not talking about things like poverty/addiction/scamming - I too enjoy this being a safe place where people can be honest and open. But the rules are that we don’t go massively off topic and I’m afraid I think pages of people saying Tommy Lee has a big willy is off topic.

I’m not in any way at all offended ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Thanks for the clarification! Not to 🔺 but I can’t say I’ve ever seen a medical eye patch that looks like that nor have I heard of one being used in the treatment of an insect bite.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You know what, I actually think this makes the top 3 most disgusting/morally reprehensible things that Jack has ever done.
I’d love to know your opinion on the other two! This, for me, is beyond anything, how many of us have known or lost someone to cancer. Bloody loads I’m sure.

Reactions: 16
Wowee that was quite the grunk. I saw before bed last night that she was back but I just couldn't be bothered to read the tweets. Have done now; am aghast. I was so hopeful we would have ChangedJack but I suppose I am still a sweet summer Herr and wiser Frauen knew she'd be back to business as usual.

I actually found her ranting quite upsetting and I'm not sure why. I have some residual sympathy for her obvious narcissism and mental health problems but that's being consistently crushed by her sheer nastiness and grandiosity. And the lies coming thick and fast.

Jack - you will read this and nobody here wants any harm to come to you. Please, please see a proper doctor and get urgent help. You are destroying yourself and your family must be heartbroken by your behaviour and with worry for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the clarification! Not to 🔺 but I can’t say I’ve ever seen a medical eye patch that looks like that nor have I heard of one being used in the treatment of an insect bite.
Yeah, we did discuss all that when the post was discovered. Nobody wears a patch below the eyebrow, either. It's just Jack being Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I'm still LOLing at her claim that the the police have a department that monitors threats to people in public life.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
you've gotta love how no matter what the subject she's complaining about, she's already tried every single thing anyone could possibly advise her about. "hey Jack, that sounds awful, have you tried...?" "I ALREADY DO THAT ON A REGULAR BASIS AND IT WON'T FIX ANYTHING!!!!!" well not with that attitude, sunshine!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I'm still LOLing at her claim that the the police have a department that monitors threats to people in public life.
That's one of my favorites, too - and with all these lists of horrible ways people have harassed her or made her feel endangered, what is this elite crime squad doing? Step in already and stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1596721

Here's the photo and tweet.
As mentioned above though, they weren't on the same day. 2 separate attempts at pulling followers heartstrings so they send cash? Maybe..
I think we should let this one go, once and for all.

First the photo was about 3 months earlier, around December 2020:

Screenshot_20220922-215955_Chrome.jpg

And a reminder that in the Diva "article" (ie column written by Jack), reference is made to a dark mass ultimately benign. Jack collapsed into the arms of a loving army of support upon hearing the news at rehab something something vomit gush love hugs rehab blah blah.

I consider it a lie, but I do like the follow through.

Recently Jackiepips provided this tweet, because the cancer cos play was brought up on twitter:

Screenshot_20220922-220150_Chrome.jpg

Is it all BS? Most likely. Distasteful, unsavoury, just like Jack? Definitely. However, the Dec photo might *not* have been a ploy, and Jack isn't good at consistent storylines, so the two sadfishingexpeditions are likely separate, on this occasion.

As I say, I think we drop this one. There's so much low hanging fruit that doesn't hurt people who've been affected by cancer. Low hanging fruit with lots of direct evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Yeah, we did discuss all that when the post was discovered. Nobody wears a patch below the eyebrow, either. It's just Jack being Jack.
It's insane to me that she can't even wear an eyepatch properly.
The elastic's not sitting right either.
FFS Jack, if you're bored and feel like dressing up that's ok. Just say so.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think she’s missed an ideal opportunity here to just come clean? I think her doubling down again when so many peoples eyes are opening to the grift is a huge mistake.

Re the DM informants, seriously, I can only think they haven’t say, drawn notice to the questions being raised, is because she’s so damned quick to throw the threats of hurting herself around.

Also she’s clearly lying about the “CPS” thing, but why wouldn’t she be investigated if she’s claiming she was blackout drunk for a decade having breakdowns and suicide attempts all over the place?? Someone I know had social services round because their kid told their dad that she’d told one of the other kids off for not eating their dinner and made them cry and the dad reported it!!! Absolute nonsense but you’d DEFINITELY get a visit spouting the crap she does!!

Reactions: 39
I think we should let this one go, once and for all.

First the photo was about 3 months earlier, around December 2020:

View attachment 1597013
And a reminder that in the Diva "article" (ie column written by Jack), reference is made to a dark mass ultimately benign. Jack collapsed into the arms of a loving army of support upon hearing the news at rehab something something vomit gush love hugs rehab blah blah.

I consider it a lie, but I do like the follow through.

Recently Jackiepips provided this tweet, because the cancer cos play was brought up on twitter:

View attachment 1597015

Is it all BS? Most likely. Distasteful, unsavoury, just like Jack? Definitely. However, the Dec photo might *not* have been a ploy, and Jack isn't good at consistent storylines, so the two sadfishingexpeditions are likely separate, on this occasion.

As I say, I think we drop this one. There's so much low hanging fruit that doesn't hurt people who've been affected by cancer. Low hanging fruit with lots of direct evidence
Agree, but also that’s evidence of a huge direct lie because there’s no such thing as a ‘dark mass’ on scans. Nothing is dark except fluid filled areas like your bladder. She’s a triggering lying bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
you've gotta love how no matter what the subject she's complaining about, she's already tried every single thing anyone could possibly advise her about. "hey Jack, that sounds awful, have you tried...?" "I ALREADY DO THAT ON A REGULAR BASIS AND IT WON'T FIX ANYTHING!!!!!" well not with that attitude, sunshine!
Cleverer Fraus than me will know, but that's a specific thing that's known about in psychiatry/counselling services, isn't it? It's used to dodge taking responsibility and should be addressed in therapy?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell is she appropriating pirate as an identity too, with the eye patch? Narcs gonna narc. Captain Jack Narc...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her doctor is like Michael Jackson's doctor....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell is she appropriating pirate as an identity too, with the eye patch? Narcs gonna narc. Captain Jack Narc...
Jack would be the worst pirate ever. Imagine the whining from the SEVERE seasickness punctuated only by barks of I'VE ALREADY TRIED THAT every time someone makes the mistake of trying to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Weird how Jack's publisher/therapist seems oblivious to this. I don't think I need to squig Carole but let me know if I'm wrong.

Screenshot 2022-09-22 131906.png

ETA it was only Monday that she claimed the trolls had been harassing her publisher

Screenshot 2022-09-22 132604.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.