Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But think of all the imaginary ailments she could invent. Limbs hanging off. Needing to see the barber to get her 57th septic tooth removed. Perhaps even a brush with Long Plague.

It’s definitely my least favourite Jack look. I love vintage inspired stuff, but she’s gone way overboard and looks like my aunt during her new romantic phase.

Although she’d do well to remember - ridicule is nothing to be scared of.
Getting scurvy* because a Tory stole all the citrus fruit on the ship and told her to shut her legs.

ETA: SEVERE scurvy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also, for me, this is what has finally opened my eyes. The manipulation of people pretending she has a serious illness in order to get (money? Attention? What?) something. It's crass and manipulative and deeply offensive to people who have had loved ones suffer cancer or suffered/suffering it themselves. It's straight out the narc handbook and incredibly manipulative, and deflects from the other issues (eg 'I can't possibly ask Jack where my Patreon money is, she has/had cancer', 'Jack needs to not face consequences to her actions because she's seriously ill', 'I should donate money to Jack as she has had a rough time' type narratives). It feeds into the wider picture that Jack is somehow a massive victim yet still bravely 'campaigns' for poor people and should not be scrutinised because she has had a tough time. It's manipulative and offensive
Yes, it is manipulative. Maybe the solution is to note the oncologist tweet BS, rather than include "the" photo?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone read the new JKR/Robert Galbraith book, ink black heart? Sounds like Jack's decided she is a character in that as it revolves around semi coordinated online abuse, lots of twitter/Tumblr/forum stuff.

(I've not finished it yet, don't send spoiler-os)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's currently liking all the praise.

Screenshot_20220922_134313.jpg

Idk squig, have you maybe considered it's because Jack isn't nearly as important as she thinks she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
“I’ve got the worst case of scurvy the doctor has ever seen. What can I do?”

“Have you tried…”

“YES I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID”
It’s almost impressive for a person at that young age to have experienced everything, thought of everything, and mastered it all too. Props to you Jack. Jack of all trades, master of all trades.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Prove it.

(For those who missed it I tried "teemill" and "delmonte" as passwords on her teemill site after someone else joked about it. Or at least I said I did. Fascinated to see what evidence Jack brings to court.)

Screenshot 2022-09-22 134625.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Apparently people are trying to DO HER IN (with mailing lists lmao?)
Screenshot_20220922_134730.jpg

Edit with answer from squig
Screenshot_20220922_135004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
She’s read here, seen some of us mithering on about guessing passwords, talking about the distance to Aldi from her house etc etc, and tried to a. Make us shut up b. get Twitter white tick sympathy c. Deflect from all the other stuff.
Simple as that. But there’s a reason why there aren’t 400 threads looking at how far Jamie Oliver lives from his nearest Aldi and it is nothing to do with people’s views on gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Christ… do I want to know what the Grenfell post was?
My dear partner often mentions it, I never saw it, but wasn’t it something along the lines of being waved through the cordon because FIREFIGHTER ?
I hope one of the JM officianados kept it …

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the clarification! Not to 🔺 but I can’t say I’ve ever seen a medical eye patch that looks like that nor have I heard of one being used in the treatment of an insect bite.
Why would you go to the doctor for an insect bite in the first place? Or even take to your bed? I know an insect bite of your eyelid would be unpleasant but it’s just a bite fgs.

Reactions: 28
I have never commented on all her cancer tit. I work on a Palliative ward 🔺and if I started about how disgusting I find her doing this bullshit then I really may have the police at my door. She is a
bleep
With bells on. As someone with cancer cases in the immediate family, I find this utterly unacceptable. Contemptible c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My dear partner often mentions it, I never saw it, but wasn’t it something along the lines of being waved through the cordon because FIREFIGHTER ?
I hope one of the JM officianados kept it …

And the metro article that describes her as a former firefighter

I'm younger than Jack and have already lost four family members to cancer, including a parent. It's not even been a year since I held one of their hands as they died. There are no words for how much I despise her cancer cosplaying and putting it out there for her son to find one day.

Sending love to everyone affected ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.