Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a tangled web we weave... Something something to deceive

She just can't help herself, she keeps digging and digging. She will never come clean about Teemill, Patreon, PayPal etc. She's on a self-righteous narc high right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The ongoing chaos has been going on for so long I swear it’s aged me!

I didn’t expect Jack to come clean about anything, but maybe to reply to Molly to argue some points. I did not expect her to try and continue as if nothing has happened and keep rolling out the sympathy posts. Last night’s effort is particularly gruesome.

I’ll admit it Jack; I’d underestimated how low you’d sink. Chapeau to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ps
Worst thing she’s done: I find it hard to choose but the Grenfell post could be it. Every time I read it I can’t believe she had the gall to write it and post it. Truly horrific
“Best” thing: of recent events, the jubilee pic on the gun. So ridiculous, the look of her face thinking she’s billy big balls. I hope big Dave gave her a ripping

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Jack would be the worst pirate ever. Imagine the whining from the SEVERE seasickness punctuated only by barks of I'VE ALREADY TRIED THAT every time someone makes the mistake of trying to help.
But think of all the imaginary ailments she could invent. Limbs hanging off. Needing to see the barber to get her 57th septic tooth removed. Perhaps even a brush with Long Plague.

Eye patch Jack in what looks like a Viv Westwood blouse
It’s definitely my least favourite Jack look. I love vintage inspired stuff, but she’s gone way overboard and looks like my aunt during her new romantic phase.

Although she’d do well to remember - ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I only follow the chaos intermittently, but re cancer fishing - I think I recall Jack also making much about hairloss (despite her lovely thick hair!) around that time, perhaps with more headscarf pictures? I might check some ancient threads. My mother is at the end stages of cancer (and has been extremely sad about her own hair), so not trying to upset anyone!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Jack would be the worst pirate ever. Imagine the whining from the SEVERE seasickness punctuated only by barks of I'VE ALREADY TRIED THAT every time someone makes the mistake of trying to help.
Imagine being stuck on a boat on the high seas with Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha you're right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know links to Jameela Jamil have been made before, but anyone familiar with JJ will know her love of a mysterious medical situation.., She and Jack are really very similar!

Reactions: 24
Ps
Worst thing she’s done: I find it hard to choose but the Grenfell post could be it. Every time I read it I can’t believe she had the gall to write it and post it. Truly horrific
“Best” thing: of recent events, the jubilee pic on the gun. So ridiculous, the look of her face thinking she’s billy big balls. I hope big Dave gave her a ripping
Grenfell then dead kitten in bathroom named after ex’s childhood pet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Agree, but also that’s evidence of a huge direct lie because there’s no such thing as a ‘dark mass’ on scans. Nothing is dark except fluid filled areas like your bladder. She’s a triggering lying bleep.
Also, for me, this is what has finally opened my eyes. The manipulation of people pretending she has a serious illness in order to get (money? Attention? What?) something. It's crass and manipulative and deeply offensive to people who have had loved ones suffer cancer or suffered/suffering it themselves. It's straight out the narc handbook and incredibly manipulative, and deflects from the other issues (eg 'I can't possibly ask Jack where my Patreon money is, she has/had cancer', 'Jack needs to not face consequences to her actions because she's seriously ill', 'I should donate money to Jack as she has had a rough time' type narratives). It feeds into the wider picture that Jack is somehow a massive victim yet still bravely 'campaigns' for poor people and should not be scrutinised because she has had a tough time. It's manipulative and offensive

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.