Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think the pdf is helping matters at all, they ate alerting more people to it, they have snarked at a few posters and they are hiding peoples replies. It all looks dodgy as hell. Imagine seeing a pdf put out a post about someone in their troop being trolled and then hiding the replies, that are bascially people asking the same question or making the same complaint.

Imagine tescos putting out a product, saying something like some of you dislike it but we love it , and then hiding the replies of people saying, the product is faulty, damaged, doesnt work.... i mean you would be hard pushed to buy it wouldnt you
Lanie I love you/the fact you call it “the PDF” like it’s gained sentience.

The PDF is indeed making matters worse, Linda Riley is platforming an actual scammer who owes tens of thousands out to her victims. Amazingly this isn’t the worst thing she’s ever done so she’s yet another trash supporting character in this sorry tale!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
A small correction from TT is needed: Jack passed on the money that OTHER PEOPLE donated. Jack did not donate anything.
I am fairly sure Jack exaggerated the amount she raised by many multiples. So when she passed the money to TT she would have needed to make a sizable donation from her own resources.

For what is worth, I don't think Jack intended any financial dishonesty, she just got carried away by her own self importance. I can't imagine Tmill is generating much, if any, income now.

Reactions: 39
Evening all. I had to share a moment from my day at work; currently working on audits and quarterly analysis of various things. Had a meeting with the team today to discuss progress. Asked a colleague how they were getting on and….they said….’still grunking through the July stuff’…..frauen, I was thrilled. I felt like a Freemason, but in a good way.
I am so jealous.
'Grunking' is a word I have adopted irl and no one has ever picked up on it. All the more sad when you consider I work in an office of people who can't stand Jack (we work in an organisation that helps the LITERALLY POOR* and you'd think Jack would be held in some sort of high esteem)

*not a phrase I would ever use

• Heart
Reactions: 71
The nasty replies from Diva’s twitter are almost as bad as Linda Riley’s (founder of Diva) tweets to Awfully Molly earlier this month. THE END.

BC15E96C-C22E-4D33-BB50-D1583536DBD7.jpeg

ETA. These are from the 4th of September, which I think was Jay Raynor/Bristol day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Can I just make a public service announcement please?
Over the past week or so a couple of Fraus have made posts that have made themselves to be easily triangled. I've identified a couple of you on twitter but didn't make contact because it's a bit creepy and Tattle is here and Twitter is there and we don't cross streams. Also, I'm a nice person, however Jack is not a nice person and would have no quams about doxxing anyone.
Not policing, just warning people not to 'like' or 'down vote' a tweet before posting a SS on here.
Just to add to this, I've spotted at least two tattle members who have the same or very similar tattle usernames to their twitter handles. Obviously they might not be the same people but for triangulation purposes I'd definitely recommend changing one or both of your usernames (in tattle and on twitter).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Downvotes aren't public, have at it pals :) but yes on the rest of it
It is visible on your own account.
So if you down vote a tweet the little arrow goes orange and will show on a ss.
Although agreed it wouldn't show for others you could still use the info to build up a picture of the person who may or may not be a Frau.
I may or may not have done this...

Reactions: 31
The only way she can save her reputation here is by admitting she fucked up the patreon, refunding people at least for the last year, pausing new subscribers and apologising for the terrible antics. She then needs to start posting daily new recipes and ideas that are realistic. For example I've just made a Mexican rice out of stuff I had in the freezer on yellow label and legit it is about 50p a portion. She needs to look in her local shops and see what items consistently go on special buy or yellow label and make recipes around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just caught up... oh dear Diva!

Just wanted to pick up on something a frau or 2 touched on earlier, regarding Jack taking credit for others' donations. This pissed me off the other day when she got all Billy big bollocks with a squig and said she'd raised 100s of 1000s of pounds for TT off her "own back". It's not like she's actually been putting in any tireless fundraising work, she set up a go fund me and tweeted about it. From time to time she's tweeted a donation link for them. That's it. Hardly a hardship for someone that spends their whole day on bleeping twitter, is it? 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
The nasty replies from Diva’s twitter are almost as bad as Linda Riley’s (founder of Diva) tweets to Awfully Molly earlier this month. THE END.

BC15E96C-C22E-4D33-BB50-D1583536DBD7.jpeg
She sounds she is trying to be Miranda Priestley ( devil wears prada) she could never. She sounds nasty and way out of touch.

Reactions: 38
It is visible on your own account.
So if you down vote a tweet the little arrow goes orange and will show on a ss.
Although agreed it wouldn't show for others you could still use the info to build up a picture of the person who may or may not be a Frau.
I may or may not have done this...
Yeah that's fair, my twitter account is a blank one just for reading stuff. And downvoting twats. I never actually interact with anything because ew twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine going to work and your boss creating a bleeping huge chaos, because some people argued with her mate.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
The PDF chaos is like having a supply teacher while your real teacher is off at a desk appointment or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I got blocked by Riley and Diva after questioning her and her magazines lack of challenging Jackie gal and their flip flopping and making light of flirting with being Trans.
Not surprised Riley is sticking up for Jackie gal as they were an item back in the day & went to Vegas together.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.