Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that's really.good of you.
Jack would not do the same for others.

Tell you what, send them me.. I'll put them up, I have no such conscience..

Reactions: 38
We have to shut the cat downstairs for the night or he keeps everyone awake running up and down the stairs all night. He knows when it's 'bedtime' and waits to be fed and shut in.

Reactions: 27
“I’m not sure if this is about me or the Queen…”

Well OF FUCKING COURSE it must be about you, you idiotic twat, it’s not like anyone’s thinking of HMQ now, is it.

Ps. How long ago did you tweet ‘night?’

Reactions: 42
What I must say is especially delicious, as a Frau who has been keeping tabs on Jack's tweets for a while, is how folk on Twitter noticed how batshit insane the Marxist-Leninist Royalist Landlord tweet was and then indulged their curiosity with the absolutely beautiful back catalogue of confusing, contradictory tweets beaming from Jack's account. By anyone's standards, the lack of Patreon rewards received by those who have donated is damning enough but then you add everything else on top of it and it's just *chef's kiss*.

Reactions: 49
I don’t know weather this has been mentioned in the thread as I’ve been asleep but
Jack saying that Harry was wearing shoes not boots….

This tweet proves otherwise

“They are boots, Jack. Called "George Boots" and, if you look at the photo, he has spurs on the back (being a Blues and Royal horse chap””

I do love that more people are calling out her BS on Twitter for all to see.

Reactions: 60
She also tweeted a reply to someone saying that men seem to break her heart in equal measures these days , or words to that effect.

She's about 350 followers down now.

Reactions: 44
Please twitter, we did that YONKS ago. Is she going to come for me coz I got a thread title saying “let’s face it, she’s the Rachel Dolezal of poverty”?! Only Amazon thinks I live in Italy so good luck with that!!!

Reactions: 37
Can't believe she lied about Harry Mate's Boots. What a SH1TTER.

Reactions: 37
What?! I didn't think that was possible for one and by her own admission he's a good dad and all round good bloke so why the fuck would you do that?!
Early 2013 he posted about it. Big priorities during the poverty…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.