Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]

THEN STOP FUCKING TELLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ABOUT THOSE THINGS IN MINUTE DETAIL YOU ABSOLUTE TOOL

(and actually, in terms of your cock drawer referred to earlier, you talked about that to a national publication, so you actually potentially told millions of people about it)

Fuck me, does she have any idea how much of a complete fucking idiot she looks when she posts all about her Dad or her ‘sex life’ in great detail to score what she sees as some sort of bizarre ‘Twitter/Tattle Spite-Points’ and then tells everyone it’s not their business?!

Reactions: 80
Bonus point for anyone who can find recent evidence of Monroe using her platform to raise awareness of others.

Reactions: 67
On the ip address subject also, I frequently get emails from google/Microsoft etc, not just for a new device but from an ip change. As lo and behold mobile data isn't necessarily based on where you live. Hello Birmingham!

Reactions: 29
Bonus point for anyone who can find recent evidence of Monroe using her platform to raise awareness of others.

View attachment 1588325
Colgate man several months ago. Apparently, he was so desperate he was eating toothpaste for dinner. He told Jack that and asked her to tweet it to a load of strangers (presumably because that would solve all his problems)

Reactions: 37
Years from now if my kids ask me if I remember the funeral of the longest reigning monarch in history I'm going to have to tell them no, dear hearts, I was too busy laughing at a grifter online. Behold, mother's Tattle history children.

Reactions: 115
Borbora will be watching this go down with a gin in one hand and her phone in her other as the WhatsApp group, consisting of the many people who Jack has had the last laugh at, explodes.
https://giphy.com/P7JmDW7IkB7TW
This image and often only reading the name 'Borbora' has finished me for today.
Thankspaceyou and to all the other sad ninny hausfrauen of this comedy canal.

Reactions: 35
LOL like she would ever be offered. And like she wouldn't jump at the chance.

Reactions: 86
To be honest. I am actually shocked if the police are monitoring her sm page, because one of their requests is not to engage with the "bullies"
She actually goes as far as to ' bully' herself . The police frown on this as your actually becoming part of the problem.

If i were the police i would remove her devices and ask a family member to keep them as a welfare precaution. I am not sure how that would work legally but i would be seriously working towards that. She is unwell and needs help!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.