Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's story has changed so much over the years with her lies, exaggerations, omissions that she has a real struggle with the truth. Tattle is her reference library. She can't ignore us; we are her link to reality.
" We are her link to reality" for a thread title nomination.

Reflecting in last night, that was the only specific 🔺threat/abuse has ever made reference to. That suggests the other vague stuff isn't true. Part of me wonders if a little bit of her would like it to be, thinking of the Diane Abbot blog and how she centred herself - to her abuse is a sign of "making it" as a woman on the internet.

Random morning ramble. Baby cucumber has been up since 4:30 and is now fast asleep again. Send coffee-os

• Heart
Reactions: 47
OK. I've had a flick through Veganish.
She gives SB's dad's name and pretty much 🔺️ where or at least who he works for.

She admits she used someone else's recipe in one of her books. Doesn't say adapted it, just used it in Tin Can't Cook

Sleeper train from Edinburgh to London anyone? It's juddering, don't bother.

And one of our favourites, major High Street store nicking her cauliflower mac n cheese.

I have honestly just flicked through at random and got these! So I then went to the mentions at the back. And indeed her then poor, poor partner is mentioned. Go well LJC.
So she's pretty much told the world at large where SB's dad works - but that's not invasion of privacy because Saint Jack did it, right? Also she should pay a fine every time she uses painstaking/painstakingly because argh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Why oh why oh why oh why do the onions ALWAYS get lashed in a cold pan, then a glug of cold oil. WHY???? This is my personal aneurysm 😫😫😫

Edit: spelling 🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Totally off topic, but what's the cut off age for it to be ok to make your breakfast with an excavator? Because I am feeling seriously sad that this never occurred to me before.
Oh @Beansbeans you definitely should!
I offer you this:
Cadbury chocolate fingers make excellent timber piles for mini digger transportation, and it might be possible to eat an entire box of them this way;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
" We are her link to reality" for a thread title nomination.

Reflecting in last night, that was the only specific 🔺threat/abuse has ever made reference to. That suggests the other vague stuff isn't true. Part of me wonders if a little bit of her would like it to be, thinking of the Diane Abbot blog and how she centred herself - to her abuse is a sign of "making it" as a woman on the internet.

Random morning ramble. Baby cucumber has been up since 4:30 and is now fast asleep again. Send coffee-os
Quoting myself like a knob to say I've just realised how victim blaming that sounds. I don't think she wants abuse, it's more that she wants to be seen as getting abuse on the same level as Jass Phillips/Diane Abott/JKR etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's deployed the tell me I'm great and I changed your life shout again.

Interesting how she RT'd that description of empathy that includes believing ppl when your gut tells you otherwise right before preposterous new claims of how she's being terrored. Interesting innit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Much as I’d love to see JM do reality TV, theres no way she could not be on Twitter. Her every thought would be ‘what are they saying about me now?’ and her inability to control the narrative (aka pile more lies on old lies) would end up with her leaving due to bad mentals.

I don’t feel sorry for her per se as she’s a lying narc who lies and takes money from mainly lower income people though her lies, but I do think she’s got an addictive personality- to attention, to substances, to drink, to money - and her only way of feeling in control is to control the public perception of her. She feeds off the sympathy from her sob stories which in turn feeds her addiction to money, free money at that. Which she then spends on her other addictions, in my opinion. If one stops, it all stops.

If she was honest, showed her charity donations (with dates!) admitted she got carried away and stepped back from social media for anything other than recipes and signposting to help for those in need, she’d retain a decent enough following to sustain a flat, a car and a few nice holidays with SB. She’s never going to be famous famous, she has too poor a personality and aside from her largely embellished backstory, nothing really to say.

All these chaoses and for what? SB is growing up. He’ll tire if not already of her drama. Has she ever thrown him a birthday party, taken him to Legoland, a week in Spain or hosted a sleepover for him? You miss a lot, looking at a screen all day. I pop on here like we all do but we aren’t the stalkers she so desperately seems to want to have. We all have lives.

Ugh. Must watch less Frasier 😂 I’m off for a drizzly walk now with hubby & kids, pub lunch, emergency milk buying, switch sports tournament and watching Pinocchio on the projector with some microwave popcorn 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Nigella has hundreds of them, I have quite a lot that increases even when I'm not meant to buy anymore, I try and declutter and get rid every couple of years of ones I'm not they bothered about so I can fit new ones in.

But I do read mine, and cook from them, reading a bit of Ina after a rubbish day at work is balm for the soul, l bet no one has ever said that about jack.
Love love love Ina! I have most of her books too.❤
Edited because I obviously can't spell.🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell LaLa, stop giving us away with your real name. Find a pseudonym before Tinky Winky decks us all!
Tbf if I opened my front door and the teletubbies were standing there I'd be scared.
Those buggers are massive and have no reason to be on my doorstep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Erm... Let's not be distracted by the abuse claims... Is there any evidence she got the value of health start vouchers increased?
She initially said she invented them. Which is so obviously a lie but all the more laughable by the fact she would've been in primary school when they were introduced.
And no, she did not get the value increased.
She's lying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
In her most recent recipes she heats the oil first. We did good.

Well that's progress! Was this after they added a sizzling soundtrack to her Lorraine spot? I haven't read her recent recipes because I like food and enjoy cooking 😜 but I'm happy that the canal has made a positive impact in some way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure if these have been shared. This thread has moved so quickly! We've had georgia slop, JM's "abuse", old articles, lipstick notes and toy diggers. Not sure what we're discussing anymore so these might be totally irrelevant 🤣🤣🤣 ETA. I forgot about that cursed doll 😆
Screenshot_20220918-083713_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-083720_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-083729_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-083739_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Screenshot_20220918-085747_Twitter.jpg

The "Vimes Boot Index" doesn't exist, you blithering idiot. How was the "work" she did (which amounted to a flurry of initial grandstanding tweets, then radio silence for over 7 months) inspirational?

As for "bleeping all the way off" I'll always gladly do so in order to get away from the simps who believe how wonderful and perfect Jack is simply because she tells them so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm more left-wing than you Jack.

I'm very much pro trans rights.

I don't wish you any harm, I just want you to stop grifting and spreading alarmist misinformation

Apologies for crashing the pity party there, but I'm a fan of facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She initially said she invented them. Which is so obviously a lie but all the more laughable by the fact she would've been in primary school when they were introduced.
And no, she did not get the value increased.
She's lying.
I think another FoI might be in order, this time to the NHS about that increase in value...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Much as I’d love to see JM do reality TV, theres no way she could not be on Twitter. Her every thought would be ‘what are they saying about me now?’ and her inability to control the narrative (aka pile more lies on old lies) would end up with her leaving due to bad mentals.

I don’t feel sorry for her per se as she’s a lying narc who lies and takes money from mainly lower income people though her lies, but I do think she’s got an addictive personality- to attention, to substances, to drink, to money - and her only way of feeling in control is to control the public perception of her. She feeds off the sympathy from her sob stories which in turn feeds her addiction to money, free money at that. Which she then spends on her other addictions, in my opinion. If one stops, it all stops.

If she was honest, showed her charity donations (with dates!) admitted she got carried away and stepped back from social media for anything other than recipes and signposting to help for those in need, she’d retain a decent enough following to sustain a flat, a car and a few nice holidays with SB. She’s never going to be famous famous, she has too poor a personality and aside from her largely embellished backstory, nothing really to say.

All these chaoses and for what? SB is growing up. He’ll tire if not already of her drama. Has she ever thrown him a birthday party, taken him to Legoland, a week in Spain or hosted a sleepover for him? You miss a lot, looking at a screen all day. I pop on here like we all do but we aren’t the stalkers she so desperately seems to want to have. We all have lives.

Ugh. Must watch less Frasier 😂 I’m off for a drizzly walk now with hubby & kids, pub lunch, emergency milk buying, switch sports tournament and watching Pinocchio on the projector with some microwave popcorn 🥰
It is sad, given at some points she's tweeted that she's been in a 10 yr black-out from alcoholism, and regularly claims to do 100, 120hr work weeks - where is SB in all that? Hopefully with his dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.