Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say - I believe I speak for the canal when we say we do not want Jack to die. We’ve said it often enough - get some proper therapy for SM addiction and personality issues. Quit grifting and lying.
We’re not here todo the work for Jack either. We don’t need to find proof of an account doing what she said. Jack- Pics or it maybe didn’t happen. All we’re doing is saving her from searching for abuse.
Same with ONS FOI. One meeting, she said weekly meetings. We’ve caught her in the lie. If she says different - Jack, pics or it didn’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
Here are the tweets that I think Jack is referring to. To be clear, I find them abhorrent and as I said, I’d already blocked and reported the account - red squig. The account is a cesspit of racism, sexism etc etc and the person behind it is clearly awful and I’m perplexed that people engage with it.

Mods - please delete if it’s too much. I’m torn on this.
View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585387
I'm about 99% certain I know that account (won't share obviously). It is very odd in a number of ways. That keep pushing until we find her discomfort level is disgusting, though I would say it falls short of what Jack is seeking to imply but still not acceptable. It's interesting that she hasn't screenshotted it or drawn attention to it because it's an awful account and would get the flying monkeys going ballistic, however it also retweets saner people and pinches from other Tweeters making decent points so maybe she doesn't want to draw too much attention to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
These tweets can be read any number of ways. If I hadn't read Jack's tweet, I would have assumed that red squig was determined to push her to provide the Patreon/PayPal receipts. The language is iffy.
It’s an ugly tweet but it isn’t what she is suggesting. I’m not even sure Twitter will delete it. They didn’t delete the last equally iffy one And they haven’t deleted some really nasty stuff Molly gets. Which isn’t of course to excuse the OP. They are a hateful creature

Reactions: 42
Obviously this would be appalling but given the track record on honesty, sadly I don’t believe a word.
And if it is true, Jack should report it to the police and/or the platform they are using.

But Jack's history as a proven liar who will say anything to deflect away from being found out means I don't find it very likely. Or there may be a tiny grain of truth, as there is with a lot of Jack's lies.

Reactions: 29
I thought she was just someone who had gotten out of her depth and wanted to challenge the asda thing, felt sorry for her.. Turns out she is a manipulative lying cow who cant cook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Here are the tweets that I think Jack is referring to. To be clear, I find them abhorrent and as I said, I’d already blocked and reported the account - red squig. The account is a cesspit of racism, sexism etc etc and the person behind it is clearly awful and I’m perplexed that people engage with it.
That’s awful. Nobody should have to endure that. If it was said about me, id want someone to alert me and id report it to the police too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm about 99% certain I know that account (won't share obviously). It is very odd in a number of ways. That keep pushing until we find her discomfort level is disgusting, though I would say it falls short of what Jack is seeking to imply but still not acceptable. It's interesting that she hasn't screenshotted it or drawn attention to it because it's an awful account and would get the flying monkeys going ballistic, however it also retweets saner people and pinches from other Tweeters making decent points so maybe she doesn't want to draw too much attention to it.
Molly has them blocked too

Reactions: 35
I say - I believe I speak for the canal when we say we do not want Jack to die. We’ve said it often enough - get some proper therapy for SM addiction and personality issues. Quit grifting and lying.
We’re not here todo the work for Jack either. We don’t need to find proof of an account doing what she said. Jack- Pics or it maybe didn’t happen. All we’re doing is saving her from searching for abuse.
Same with ONS FOI. One meeting, she said weekly meetings. We’ve caught her in the lie. If she says different - Jack, pics or it didn’t happen.
Totally agree. I would like her to just own her grifting past and move on with her life in a new, happier and non -grifty way.

I mean. I would miss the canal, but honestly I just want her to stop using tall tales to extract cash from people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s an ugly tweet but it isn’t what she is suggesting. I’m not even sure Twitter will delete it. They didn’t delete the last equally iffy one And they haven’t deleted some really nasty stuff Molly gets. Which isn’t of course to excuse the OP. They are a hateful creature
Also, Jack's language appears to be problematic, because she states:

"I was alerted to a conversation today where the people behind the accounts were speculating on how far and how exactly they would need to push me and my mental fragility before I killed myself."

I've read the red squig's tweets multiple times, and there's no mention of that specifically. Again, iffy.

Reactions: 76
I hate it when racists/transphobes/whatever align with an issue merely to further their particular agenda. Undermines the point.

Silver lining: SB gets to be his actual age today as it...furthers their particular agenda.

Reactions: 42
That’s awful. Nobody should have to endure that. If it was said about me, id want someone to alert me and id report it to the police too.
Agreed. These are vile. And if I saw them on twitter I would report.

Reactions: 13
Also, Jack's language appears to be problematic, because she states:

"I was alerted to a conversation today where the people behind the accounts were speculating on how far and how exactly they would need to push me and my mental fragility before I killed myself."

I've read the red squig's tweets multiple times, and there's no mention of that specifically. Again, iffy.
We don’t even know if that’s what Jack is referring to...

Reactions: 33

Mods - please delete if it’s too much. I’m torn on this.
View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585387
Red squigg's tweets are horrible, and I am sure it would be very upsetting to read something like this about yourself.

But Jack said "a conversation today where the people behind the accounts were speculating on how far and how exactly they would need to push me and my mental fragility before I killed myself". If this is the conversation she's referring to, then that is a misreading (wilful or otherwise).

Black squigg is saying we can never know what state someone is in, so be careful with your comments.

Red squigg is deeply unpleasant, imo, but they are saying they don't believe Jack is vulnerable, so he/she feels it is acceptable to keep pushing Jack regarding certain topics.

I'm not defending it, but Jack has misrepresented the conversation, in my opinion. Perhaps she is referring to a different conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
We don’t even know if that’s what Jack is referring to...
Good point, especially because she mentions more than one person, and in another tweet likens it to being in abusive relationships with dozens of partners colluding with each other.

Reactions: 22
Am actually pissed off because that soda bread looks good and I cant make soda bread and it never looks like that.

Stale bread crusts and fennel though. https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2018/02/13/bread-bean-fennel-stew-17p/ Thats what hte poors should eat. Give them fennel for their stale bread crusts and tell them to be grateful.
I clicked on the link and in the second sentence of the first recipe she mentions that her house is rented.

She is OBSESSED with home ownership.

I think due to the Allegra and LJC connections, Jack thought at this stage of her career, she'd be doing fawning 'at home with' features in the Graun weekend mags.

You know the sort of thing, lots of glossy pictures of Aga cookers, reassuringly expensive soft furnishings and Jack giving it the whole zen Earth mother bit 'Saturdays are always about soul food in our house and the whole family will pop in and out throughout the day' etc.

Instead she's spending 120 hours a week barking at the moon on twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Like I say, let Jack provide pics. Why are we seeking out the perp? And possibly feeding trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Good point, especially because she mentions more than one person, and in another tweet likens it to being in abusive relationships with dozens of partners colluding with each other.
The FM would agree with you. They asked for names ,plural not singular. This could turn very nasty.
I think we are getting very close to Jacks last roll of the dice and I truly dread finding out what it will be

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Classic DARVO from Jack and it’s clear the threats (if any) don’t cone from here.

Nobody wants her to come to any harm. Quite the reverse - I think most of us are deeply concerned for her mental and physical health, and wish (although we’d miss the hilarious things she does) that she’d get some proper help for her social media addiction and any others that she might have.

And be transparent about the Patreon & Teemill monies and the donations for legal actions, but that’s secondary.

She should report any threats to Twitter and the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm fairly new here and have ventured to a few other threads. I like this one because there's no nastiness, no threats or pleas of harm, we have receipts. It's about the grift and the lies, which are all her own words and LJC just get some proper help.

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.