Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at Martin Dabney's Twitter, he's sent a few tweets today so has been online but no response at all to Jack's bizarre outburst last night. I imagine he's as startled by her demand for 240 days of public shitting as the rest of us are and is probably unsure how to respond.
How long was Iqbal’s house rented out for? Who is the real SH1TTER here hmmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would a person see such horrible posts and then share them with the person they're about? That's demented

Reactions: 46
It feels like she is hungover / on a comedown to me...

Last night / last few days on a high - a furious hive of activity, self-congratulation, being ballsy, looking for confrontation, then today, a switch to searching out validation with the "tell me how great I am" retweet (I'd do the same, searching out old SM posts of people saying nice things to obsessively read), searching out upsetting comments / posts, and now seems to be on a downer (for me, this would be looking up upsetting posts, going down a rabbit hole of upsetting memories and music, feeling extremely sorry for myself).

I hope I'm wrong, but as I've previously said,her behaviour patterns are so similar to my own when I was drinking that I'd be really surprised if she was sober.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Screenshot_20220917-161411_Twitter.jpg

Here come the FMs 🙄

Of course Jack, it's awful if it's true. Maybe you need to step back from the Internet for a bit...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
I may know who you mean, I have them blocked. Were they specific?
Here are the tweets that I think Jack is referring to. To be clear, I find them abhorrent and as I said, I’d already blocked and reported the account - red squig. The account is a cesspit of racism, sexism etc etc and the person behind it is clearly awful and I’m perplexed that people engage with it.
2F0B4654-43D4-42DA-9B5F-231E7F7A664C.jpeg

822C6347-60EA-4CD2-8281-24ECB856E8B0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I think this might refer to one of the newish Twitter accounts that have been set up just to tweet about her. I have previously blocked & reported the account because it was too weird and stalker-y. I think I can find relevant tweets if anyone’s particularly interested but it’s probably best not drawing further attention to it. It’s obviously totally wrong to tweet in the way that Jack is suggesting they are.
Your call but personally I would only share tweets that directly corroborate that specific allegation rather than unsettling accounts which although they might be weird aren't engaged in some sort of conspiracy to drive her to suicide.

Reactions: 26
It feels like she is hungover / on a comedown to me...

Last night / last few days on a high - a furious hive of activity, self-congratulation, being ballsy, looking for confrontation, then today, a switch to searching out validation with the "tell me how great I am" retweet (I'd do the same, searching out old SM posts of people saying nice things to obsessively read), searching out upsetting comments / posts, and now seems to be on a downer (for me, this would be looking up upsetting posts, going down a rabbit hole of upsetting memories and music, feeling extremely sorry for myself).

I hope I'm wrong, but as I've previously said,her behaviour patterns are so similar to my own when I was drinking that I'd be really surprised if she was sober.
Am sure the erratic behaviour, disturbed sleep patterns, remarkable ability to do an entire years shopping for 20p, while having no money left out of a 6 figure income, constant need for more money, sore throat htat isnt contagious and performative shite about the twelve steps programme are not connected and any correlation with behavioural changes caused by commonly available illicit and highly addictive stimulants is entirely coincidental.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think this might refer to one of the newish Twitter accounts that have been set up just to tweet about her. I have previously blocked & reported the account because it was too weird and stalker-y. I think I can find relevant tweets if anyone’s particularly interested but it’s probably best not drawing further attention to it. It’s obviously totally wrong to tweet in the way that Jack is suggesting they are.

When things were less busy with Jack (remember those days!) I dabbled in some other Tattle threads and was uncomfortable with some posts that were basically just vicious personal abuse of the celebrity in question. It isn't rewarding to me to read comments wishing colourful ends/ slating physical appearance in minute detail. I really appreciate that the tone of these threads are intentionally kept at a higher level of gossip ( I'm not denying I'm a gossiphound!) and that I know without a doubt, when seeing a tweet like this one, that it is NOT tattle behind it. We are petty, snarky, righteous, receipt keeping ninnies but we are on the curb side at the very least, not in the gutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Here are the tweets that I think Jack is referring to. To be clear, I find them abhorrent and as I said, I’d already blocked and reported the account - red squig. The account is a cesspit of racism, sexism etc etc and the person behind it is clearly awful and I’m perplexed that people engage with it.

Mods - please delete if it’s too much. I’m torn on this.
View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585387
Yes I found it too. One person who has been reported many times. It’s an unpleasant tweet but it’s hardly what she is making it out to be. I really wish this person would sod off though. Their entire account is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think leave these here. She clearly suggests “dozens” colluding on this matter, this is clearly one bad apple not getting any traction from us or most people as they’re dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ummm - if her allegations are true (which I doubt, but there you go, if she said it was night I'd have to look out the window to check), then surely the logical conclusion would be that their suggesting that has actually helped her?

Yeah, I know, the normal rules of formal logic or the truth as a whole don't apply to her, but that is literally her argument; they suggest horrible things. The horrible things make her so annoyed that she's determined to not do them. Therefore, suggesting the horrible things has helped her to not do them.

Reactions: 24
I think leave these here. She clearly suggests “dozens” colluding on this matter, this is clearly one bad apple not getting any traction from us or most people as they’re dreadful.
Yes. It’s a horrible tweet from a horrible person but it’s hardly what she is claiming which is why she hasn’t posted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mods - please delete if it’s too much. I’m torn on this.
View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585387
These tweets can be read any number of ways. If I hadn't read Jack's tweet, I would have assumed that red squig was determined to push her to provide the Patreon/PayPal receipts. The language is iffy.

Reactions: 48
That account needs to duck off. They've been told several times that their tweets go way too far and, quite apart from anything else, their continued presence just makes it easy for Jack to manipulate the narrative, as we're seeing now. One person is being vile and has been repeatedly pulled up on it but this has now been twisted into "the people behind the accounts" - implying to her followers that AM, the Patreon squigs and others are involved in a ~nefarious~ plot to cause her serious harm, making it so much easier for her to discredit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Is there a way to tell if twitter followers are bots?

For over half a million followers, she doesn't have much engagement 🤔
I could scrape all of her followers (take about 10 hours to run) and analyse it in various subjective ways but the thing is Twitter prunes 'fake' accounts after 21-30 days so it's easier just to assume the 5% figure Twitter publishes are fake (say 28,000).
This meaning of course Jack is just not very engaging.

Screenshot in case she deletes it.

View attachment 1585353

Also -

View attachment 1585351
Archive

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes I found it too. One person who has been reported many times. It’s an unpleasant tweet but it’s hardly what she is making it out to be. I really wish this person would sod off though. Their entire account is vile
That account is absolutely awful. Really disgusting stuff and quite frankly much worse that Jack Monroe has ever posted.
It would be really good to get that racist loon removed from Twitter

Reactions: 37
Why would a person see such horrible posts and then share them with the person they're about? That's demented
There have been at least one. Possibly two jackstans who have accused Molly of trying to push Jack over the edge

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.