Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
The difference between her and his lifestyle is beyond me. She loves hoarding tat but doesn’t extend the same generosity to him, sorry but there’s no reason a child in her income level’s household (before or now) shouldn’t be able to get that Lego set she was balking at the cost of, there’s no reason he shouldn’t have a passport and no reason she can’t take him to London when she goes just to go to the thoroughly naff Groucho to eat pasta? I just hope she’s paying maintenance to his resident parent so he can take him to do all these nice things.
She’s appalling. It’s a tale very familiar to me, I’ve been his age and moved to a box room without my stuff, screamed at for needing new school shoes, had every semblance of childhood artefact tossed in a skip… while the parent had every perceivable luxury and was frequently showered with praise, which was their oxygen, by people who did not truly know them. It’s a punishment for not cooperating with their rhetoric, and it’s fascinating to watch it be attempted in such a wide sphere.

ETA I hope he has a safe, loving, space to enjoy being his age and self ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Not being cynical but we knew she would resort to something like this. She always does when backed into a corner.
More and more people are asking legitimate questions about patreon, Teemill, PayPal, abandoned lawsuits and instead of addressing them even once she focuses on a random wierdo that apparently slipped through her crack dedicated team of police operatives on the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
It’s an ugly tweet but it isn’t what she is suggesting. I’m not even sure Twitter will delete it. They didn’t delete the last equally iffy one And they haven’t deleted some really nasty stuff Molly gets. Which isn’t of course to excuse the OP. They are a hateful creature
Also, Jack's language appears to be problematic, because she states:

"I was alerted to a conversation today where the people behind the accounts were speculating on how far and how exactly they would need to push me and my mental fragility before I killed myself."

I've read the red squig's tweets multiple times, and there's no mention of that specifically. Again, iffy.

Reactions: 76

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
A learned frau might give a better answer but my guess is they wouldn't give details on what a specific individual had reported but might give figures for how often and when a particular crime had been reported from an area.
I dunno. The police are pretty terrible at keeping records. Jack had two garage burglaries that nobody has been able to find on the crime maps.

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Lou

Chatty Member
A frau asked where tf her family were earlier. I’ll tell you where they are, they’ve fucked off because of her behaviour.

I rarely talk about this here in case it’s hurtful to the many fraus successfully working recovery.

Several family members battled addiction and alcoholism with varying levels of success, and coming from the other side, if she’d lied (which I think she is) about her commitment to work on herself for their sake, I’d have left her to it.

Having lived through the manipulation, narcissism, cruelty, emotional abuse so a parent could continue drinking excessively at any cost - I don’t believe she’s sober. Last time I thought this, I respectfully didn’t say anything but we were right as time has shown. Alcoholics, addicts, are sly when they’re playing along with a sobriety charade and they think you can’t spot what they are doing. Sadly I, and many of us know all too well and learned too young how to spot the signs

If she is reading this: look at yourself. People don’t have to put up with this, and they won’t. You will have no one left if you do not put the work in and wake up.
I've been on all sides of alcoholism. My mum was one, in and out of recovery and ultimately took her own life because of it many years ago leaving behind very young children. I got sober first time around to fend off my extended family who were al thrilled but then I went on a a three year binge which I drank to blackout. During that time I had very little contact with my siblings and extended because there was nothing they could do. I got sober again nearly two years ago and things are good but I know without a shadow of doubt if I was to relapse again all ties would be cut. My family have to look after themselves too. If they help me financially now, they still do it by way of direct payment (eg to a creditor or vouchers for a supermarket) rather than to me.

So I think perhaps her family may have offered/been able to help a decade ago but probably find it difficult to now. Regaining trust when you've been in the cycle is a long process and takes ongoing work which I think she's too lazy and entitled to do.

• Heart

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Erm... Let's not be distracted by the abuse claims... Is there any evidence she got the value of health start vouchers increased?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sketchy

VIP Member
Well, after the news yesterday of someone being jailed for stalking, etc, did we really think she was going to miss out on that as an opportunity to turn the whole thing into a me me me story to squeeze out even more sympathy from her enablers?

'People behind the accounts'. Let's see these people's posts, Jack, why not let the world see them? Is there some reason why you just hint at them? I can only see one post from one person which could be deemed as highly offensive. (so report it!?!) One person isn't people. If you can't provide the evidence of 'all these people who wish you harm', just shut up and grow up.

Molly herself has said she already has, and will continue to report any offensive posts relating to wishing hurt or harm on Monroe, and I believe her, and none of us on here have wished her harm. So who or where are all these 'people behind the accounts?

Yes, maybe it is time for the police to become involved, then maybe she'll be outed once and for all for the shameless attention-seeker/sympathy-seeker she actually is.

I'm absolutely livid with what she's being allowed to get away with.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Why would a cook who’s actually got talent need 9 bookshelves of cookbooks? Unless they were ripping off other people’s recipes ofc
To be fair, a proper chef or food writer probably would amass quite a collection through experimenting with new styles, general interest, reading up on their field and I'm sure the odd freebie here and there. The big difference is they'd have something to show for their knowledge whereas Jack is still wheeling out the peach curry, rinsing hoops and can't tell the difference between food typically eaten in Georgia, USA and Georgia, Eastern Europe. It is impossible to put into words just how very, very stupid Jack is.

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Sorry, am just catching up but I’m appalled at Jack. Firstly, nobody here has ever wished her harm or been cruel. It’s facts and piss taking-and the fact that she remains absolutely shameless shows she takes no notice. Her tweet is vile-first she makes out there are several people involved, giving a green light to her monkeys (who crow about people losing their homes fairly regularly-something that has driven people to the brink) to be vile to anyone calling her out.
Second, the using of her son. It’s awful to mention him when she can’t know which of his schoolmates may see it and pass along. Second, would pushing her to the brink be ok then if she didn’t have a child? She’s using him to score sympathy, blatantly.
And thirdly, how come she can put up screenshots of tweets but not these, even with names redacted? Even better, why is she tweeting about it at all? If true, you’d go straight to the police.
She really is appalling.
It's so strange how she can provide "evidence" of being poor by posting pictures of empty bank accounts within seconds of being challenged on her financial situation, yet mysteriously can't seem to figure out the screenshot function when it comes to proof of Teemill donations, death threats, people telling her to harm herself and posting abuse involving acid and other such unpleasantness. Really makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
i'd be more inclined to believe her if this wasn't exactly on schedule for her twitter routine. people get too close to exposing her lies, suddenly she's being threatened and harassed by people who want her to stop breathing. it's happened multiple times in just the handful of weeks since i started reading here.
The ONS stuff has rattled her like nothing else

• Haha
  • Wow

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
That account needs to fuck off. They've been told several times that their tweets go way too far and, quite apart from anything else, their continued presence just makes it easy for Jack to manipulate the narrative, as we're seeing now. One person is being vile and has been repeatedly pulled up on it but this has now been twisted into "the people behind the accounts" - implying to her followers that AM, the Patreon squigs and others are involved in a ~nefarious~ plot to cause her serious harm, making it so much easier for her to discredit them.

• Heart

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
A frau asked where tf her family were earlier. I’ll tell you where they are, they’ve fucked off because of her behaviour.

I rarely talk about this here in case it’s hurtful to the many fraus successfully working recovery.

Several family members battled addiction and alcoholism with varying levels of success, and coming from the other side, if she’d lied (which I think she is) about her commitment to work on herself for their sake, I’d have left her to it.

Having lived through the manipulation, narcissism, cruelty, emotional abuse so a parent could continue drinking excessively at any cost - I don’t believe she’s sober. Last time I thought this, I respectfully didn’t say anything but we were right as time has shown. Alcoholics, addicts, are sly when they’re playing along with a sobriety charade and they think you can’t spot what they are doing. Sadly I, and many of us know all too well and learned too young how to spot the signs

If she is reading this: look at yourself. People don’t have to put up with this, and they won’t. You will have no one left if you do not put the work in and wake up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Jack... "sang". Slopbot has been approached by Bathroom Tile Records for a possible collaboration.

Jack continues to use antisemitic language in describing the canal, despite repeated requests by other Twitter followers not to.

Jack continues to threat other Twitter users with legal action. She is a lot more defensive online these days, in part because her flying monkeys aren't doing her dirty work and because other users are openly standing up to her.

Jack made matzo ball soup with stuffing. This may have been a previous thread but her crimes against food still stand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74