Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Recap:

Jack went hobnobbing with Google execs and stayed in a £400 a night hotel. She then inexplicably filmed herself singing in the shower and posted it. She claims her sore throat enhanced her voice, supposedly due to laryngitis (no clarification on whether she took a covid test).

Jack responded to increased scrutiny and widespread mockery on the hellsite by producing 'evidence' she was being kept in the loop about a FOI request about her work with the ONS by producing a screenshot that only proved she had emails that weren't from the ONS about it, in which we were referred to as 'nefarious forces'.

Jack liked and responded to supportive tweets from 6 weeks ago.

Jack brought up her lawyer's religion again for some reason, after getting into a snark off with Martin Daubney and goading him about legal action, then pretending she wasn't actually saying anything to him because of legal process innit.

Georgia Church Suppers is having a resurgence, Jack thinks saying she has 9 bookshelves full of cookbooks somehow explains her recommendation of 'an absolute banger' she clearly hadn't read (or maybe even owns, based on suggested evidence the legendary list was copied and pasted anyway!).

Jack also claimed she has many coroner's reports of people who died from malnutrition and starvation in lever arch files in her bedroom, the bedroom that was apparently now SB's last week.

Jack still hasn't: refunded patreon patrons, addressed the teemill money, addressed the paypal legal fees, or even bothered to do HER JOB posting promised recipes as far back as 'The People's Pudding', her alternatibe to the Jubilee Trifle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I love when the threads get over 50 pages it reminds me of this

8266A679-2DF1-4BDD-AD58-0A2F61E32B31.png

Can’t believe I’ll be first to hear Jack’s album 😍 thanks so much to the hilarious squig who gifted us this title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

WaffleKent

For someone so multimultifaceted she is very easy to summarise. I suggest these squigs for the blurb on the back of her memoir. Also "a subscription to JackazonPrime+" as thread title?
Screenshot_20220918_074156.jpg
Screenshot_20220918_074253.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 86

instacharlie

VIP Member
A stranger putting a map with pins on Twitter - Bad.
Jack putting many photos of her house on Twitter, saying that she rents(making it more identifiable) and tweeting what it backs on to - Good.

A stranger putting tweets about Jack and snow - Bad.
Jack putting tweets about David Walliams and snow - Good.

I could go on, but what is the point? It's all a set list on repeat. Apparently on Twitter blue ticks are allowed to dish it out, but don't expect to take it.

• Angry
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Guys I thought I was amongst friends here, I have been extremely open about the fact I have chronic FOMO and not one of you WARNED ME THERE WAS MORE SINGING!!!

In what I could only describe as an out of body experience, I pressed play before I could stop myself. Weekend life ruined.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
i'd be more inclined to believe her if this wasn't exactly on schedule for her twitter routine. people get too close to exposing her lies, suddenly she's being threatened and harassed by people who want her to stop breathing. it's happened multiple times in just the handful of weeks since i started reading here.
Yes she follows the same patterns each time. If she's pulling out the police involvement and stalkers/threats to harm (that once again, she's chosen to show no proof of), then you know she's very much rattled and flailing around to regain control. It was only yesterday that she was all joyful, trolls were insignificant, nothing bothers her, heehee here's a happy selfie to spite you all. Now it's all too much, so stressful, like her abusive partners, police and lawyer on the case, hunting the perpetrators etc... She's full of crap. Only thing stressing her out is that she's increasingly being uncovered as a liar, and she's not been able to shut it all down. It's snowballing and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Haha

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Part of why I'm interested in Jack is I am fascinated by the content/media ecosystem and how to make a living in it. And it's frustrating to see someone who had a lot of opportunities and has a big audience fuck things up so badly for herself.
(Although equally frustrating to see someone who has no respect for food and very little technical skill try to forge a career as a cookery writer...)
Her weakness is her pensioner like aversion to technology and new platforms; she can’t run a Wordpress site and so doesn’t get ad revenue, she committed to physical rather than digital rewards on Patreon; doesn’t do TikTok- she’s a 35 year old woman soon heading into the 36-45 demographic for surveys. The other single mums have moved on and the new ones are younger, on different platforms. All the folders of stuff, notebooks, paper etc. She’s basically your Great Nan trying to educate you on wartime recipes of Tripe and Onion, Pigs Trotters and Dripping on Toast. The new young mums are buying Aldi bargain 5 veg, using air fryers etc. and want to have Mrs Hinch like grey home interiors decluttered but with a bit of Home Bargain bling, whilst she’s trying to aspire to be Nigella or Delia in the 1980s/90s. Her decor is so Nanna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

WaffleKent

Another cut through on my regular twitter timeline, they're becoming more frequent. This is an account I follow and like, they're funny, 17k followers and have quite a few sleb followers (they're currently 🔒because they're going through a breakup).

Howdy partner 🤠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 84

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Bless you squig 🦉🍾

1663443428948.png

Is she still trans? I thought that went quite quickly like the veganism and now she was at blushing ingenue feeding the big bloke black pudding and spam. Lesbians have had to stand up against some quite horrendous stuff recently., I notice the absence of comment. What precisely is the difference between Jack and a very affluent white straight woman...?
The Venn diagram of the two is almost a circle these days…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
I see she’s deleted her first two snarky tweets of the day.

Maybe if she went outside, as I did, she would have the joy of getting a delicious coffee at a local business. The lovely coffee shop man called me ‘Young Lady Madam’ which I’m choosing to be immensely flattered by rather than him hedging his bets/changing his mind half-way.

It’s so weird that she never/hardly mentions food & drink that she’s had out? She made a big deal of her Google freebie so why didn’t she mention what she ate? How they source things locally?

Though when I say it’s weird it’s actually not - she just DGAF about food. Sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Gosh she’s a weasel mind. Folk think they’ve out funked her and here she goes. The awful tweet person has played into her hands and she’s well up for it. I do despair sometimes. Hopefully fewer blue ticks engaging with this ongoing twitter saga.
I think she’s said too much. She just might have got away with it if she hadn’t decided to embroider everything with unbelievable detail. The minute she said all the accounts had disappeared, along with not one single receipt, she just made herself look like a liar

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I thought the singing (if you could call it that) video yesterday was her attempt to draw people's attention away from the multiple allegations against her, so what is today's chaos trying to hide? The singing? :D
It’s the same old routine really but I have to be honest with you, its beginning to feel like emotional abuse. A lot of people here and on Twitter have MH problems and this continual threat of police or lawyers can’t be easy for anyone.
I have never saw one single person on Tattle say anything that could be even vaguely construed as a threat and apart from one problematical squig ( who after going through his timeline, I have reported for racism) I can find no one on Twitter either. Although it’s becoming obvious that a certain stan has been fishing for it, Whether at Monroes instigation or off their own bat, only they and she will know.
Questions are not abuse, mockery is not abuse.
This will get worse though.The more that comes out, the more the blue Squigs ignore her and the more she loses control of the narrative, the tighter the spiralling will become.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She really really needs to go off twitter for a long time.
Her account now is a binfire. She has lost control of it and any semblance of it being a professional account has evaporated.
She is so obsessed with SM and constant petty battles and point scoring that she honestly can't have much of a life outside it.
She needs to sort out her dodgy finances and get on with writing her ambulance chasing ghoulish book. That no one can possibly want to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 81