Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Other things that happened in the chaos of the last thread:
  • Jack came out with the legal threats again, quoting someone who had been sued for stalking
  • Lots of people are taking the piss out of the Georgian Church Suppers thing. Jack got confused as she has NINE bookshelves full of cookbooks
  • A Patreon squig at £44 repeatedly asked for a refund and someone set up a call with them to discuss on Tuesday. Today the someone’s account has gone
  • She revived her ‘please say nice things as I’m today Twitter dead cat in order to drown out the laughing/calls for Patreon refunds
  • This included replying to a tweet from Sara Cox sent at the start of august

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

jenny2603

VIP Member
The richness of these Jack Chaos Eras is unbelievable. Quality contradictions, fact checks and self owns are flying past with minimum exploration, so soon is the next mind blowing incident. I am exhausted and exhilarated. I can't even pick a favourite. Although Big Dave becoming the Twitter main character was unexpected and guilty enjoyable.
Big Dave Gate was hysterical. A glorious example of Jack's arse witted stupidity backfiring and taking out the member of her family she's most keen to impress in a needless friendly fire incident. It's like they revived Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em but set the whole thing on Twitter with Jack as Frank, accidentally destroying Big Dave while standing there all "oooh Betty, the cats done a whoopsie in me beret".

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I offered her the opportunity to apply for a vacancy in my company...via Twitter DM, when "Hunger Hurts 2" first landed and before i knew about "The Grift" and all the chaoses. It was. a £40-50k a year copyright/ PR / marketing position. She never replied. It was that that got my digging into what she was all about. If she was applying for dozens of minimum wage jobs and boiling soap, then surely she'll jump at the chance of a decent paid work from home job in her own field?

Makes you think.
You dodged a bullet there. She’d be a terrible copywriter. Completely rigid in her terrible writing style, overly written prose, and completely unable to take any feedback or criticism on board. PR would be a disaster too. Unless your business is happy to have fanny pics on their professional account. Or get hounded because she’s used some dated slur.

Also, she’s bone idle.

I hope you found someone decent. I’d apply for that. £50k and work from home. Nice.

• Haha
  • Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I reckon Big Dave gave her an almighty bollocking over the Marxist Leninist landlord tweets and now it's deflection's time to shine ✨

• Haha
I think the police probably have a file on Jack. Maybe SS too. She is projecting and deflecting again. I don't believe a word she says. This is the woman with socks, who has sent fake emails and DMs in the past. She has harassed at lady one previous partner. She is a brazen liar and exhibits bizarre stalker tendencies along with disturbing controlling behaviours. Oh yeah and she is very fraudulent with money.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I have had at least one a day every day this week, also a couple of different ones some days. Some of the accounts are quite old. She has been doing this a long time. She doesnt know you can tell so its really funny.
She really does think she is superiorly intelligent compared to everyone else and she is able to get one over on people. She's so stupid that she lacks any insight into just how stupid she is.
[/QUOTE]

I've never seen anything like it in an adult. It's like kid level lying where the chocolate has gone, they're covered in chocolate but adamant they haven't touched it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mendacious Trumpet

Times Article Screenies. It’s VERY VERY long, very self indulgent, and I’ve just caught her in a massive whopper in it (about Borb) having only skimmed to make sure was in right order.

TW for multiple S*****e mentions Read with care.

I spoilered our her son’s name. Off to read it properly…
Why is every article about her so nauseatingly sycophantic? 🤢 Why did I let myself read the whole thing? 😭

That reporter has done no due diligence whatsoever, just regurgitated every ridiculous line she fed them.

Did enjoy this paragraph though:
3F72DF14-A82A-4C0B-BB98-664BC1C2BBDB~3.jpeg

It's a ballsy story alright - it's complete and utter bollocks.

• Haha
  • Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
100% if anyone is doing this it should be reported to the police and the person unmasked. If.

• Heart

Bugger13

VIP Member
Sorry, am just catching up but I’m appalled at Jack. Firstly, nobody here has ever wished her harm or been cruel. It’s facts and piss taking-and the fact that she remains absolutely shameless shows she takes no notice. Her tweet is vile-first she makes out there are several people involved, giving a green light to her monkeys (who crow about people losing their homes fairly regularly-something that has driven people to the brink) to be vile to anyone calling her out.
Second, the using of her son. It’s awful to mention him when she can’t know which of his schoolmates may see it and pass along. Second, would pushing her to the brink be ok then if she didn’t have a child? She’s using him to score sympathy, blatantly.
And thirdly, how come she can put up screenshots of tweets but not these, even with names redacted? Even better, why is she tweeting about it at all? If true, you’d go straight to the police.
She really is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She's being harassed by the CBeebies??
It's that Mr Tumble, he's such a nefarious individual.

Seriously can't believe she's wheeling out the tired police/legal lie yet again to try and silence people, same old tricks when she runs out of ways to regain control. After this fails, is usually when she starts talking in graphic terms about her mental health, to shut people down that way.

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I never thought she’d make that much with her jar rattling, but then I didn’t consider how much she did indeed raise on the Kickstarter and the (thankfully on a proper fundraising site) TT appeal…what if all those people gave her similar amounts again? She could have absolutely raked it in…
I would love to know how much she's raked in, in one way or another, over the past decade. We only really know about the hugely publicised things like the kickstarter (thanks for raising awareness of that hugely successful beg, Guardian) and other historical stuff like the 'paypal me so I can get presenter training even though I am definitely not in it for the celebrity status' and obviously alllll the other begs she's done over the past couple of years, both subtle and outright. But there's about 8 years missing which she's hidden by deleting her tweets. I bet she got a TON of cash from the paypigs for her Katie Hopkins court case, even though her lawyer is PRO BONO, and there will be so much else, pre-tattle. It would take a really good forensic 😏 accountant to dig it all up but my God. The sheer gall of her. The greed, the lack of morals. The brazenness. The lack of anything resembling guilt.

• Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
View attachment 1587299

Screenshotted this squig at about 9pm last night as I thought it was an interesting to see the heat turned back onto Jack.

Edit:

Oh gosh I hope molly is okay

View attachment 1587309

Being on the end of DARVO is really hard, it is triggering and upsetting to be manipulated like that and deal with the accusations from others who have been deceived
Similar tweet - not sure if on here already.

Screenshot_20220918_124651.jpg

• Heart

Lurkingandlaughing

Thats directly soliciting abuse of @awfullymolly and women like @drrachelbroady. Thats actually serious as fuck. She has a follower base of 500k.

Jack, you are reading. What you are doing is in writing and constitutes soliciting harassment of Awfully Molly. I would suggest you got the police involved but you definitely dont want whereas LOTS of other people do. Sentencing guidelines for fraud take into account what you have done to cover your tracks. Deleting evidence and solicting abuse and harassment of people is the kind of thing they consider. Apropos of nothing. By the way your soda bread looked good.

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Fucks sake Mom. Away and suggestively lick a spoon because this ain't it.
I’m SO pissed off at Nigella for wading back into this manipulative lying twat’s grift.

You know Jack’s fucking beside herself right now. Going to be all she can do to remember today is all about being terrified and tragic, and stop herself from bursting into song.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Boyo

VIP Member
Hold up. I thought it was the work of a moment to trace someone via their eye pea. She’s said as much before, wittering on about how she’s done it herself and it’s easy and you can get right to someone’s door. So how come it’s now a ‘long messy expensive process’? 🧐

2B2753B5-5B75-4F4A-885E-D5516610BA3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

ClarenceBeakes

Am actually pissed off because that soda bread looks good and I cant make soda bread and it never looks like that.

Stale bread crusts and fennel though. https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2018/02/13/bread-bean-fennel-stew-17p/ Thats what hte poors should eat. Give them fennel for their stale bread crusts and tell them to be grateful.
I clicked on the link and in the second sentence of the first recipe she mentions that her house is rented.

She is OBSESSED with home ownership.

I think due to the Allegra and LJC connections, Jack thought at this stage of her career, she'd be doing fawning 'at home with' features in the Graun weekend mags.

You know the sort of thing, lots of glossy pictures of Aga cookers, reassuringly expensive soft furnishings and Jack giving it the whole zen Earth mother bit 'Saturdays are always about soul food in our house and the whole family will pop in and out throughout the day' etc.

Instead she's spending 120 hours a week barking at the moon on twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart