Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
When someone asks you what flowers you like, I think I would say .. oh, flowers! Anything at all! Rather than give a list of 3 very specific things ... Wisteria, hydrangeas and WHITE carnations.

Didn't someone say previously that she asked for a ridiculous amount of stuff for her "rider" when she did a tv thing. Twat

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Even her 'supporters' are telling her to stop posting and STFU. She won't, of course.

View attachment 1585919
7E4D9DB3-0DBF-4F18-A8A8-F1EFA88A9D28.jpeg

“Sunk fallacies and all that”?! Can we add sunk cost fallacy to big word things Jack doesn’t know much about, including what it’s actually called.

Unless by “sunk fallacies” she’s thinking it means her drawer of cocks in the bottom of a bucket of water? That’s PHALLUSES, you bollock sausage bothering charlatan

• Haha
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I think the “memoir” is just how the publishers have decided to categorise Jack’s politically illiterate rant propped up by distasteful weaponisation of the deaths of vulnerable people. Hence she’s wanking on about coroners reports so much lately.

Of course, Ms Main Character Syndrome won’t be able to resist centring herself and “more jam mummy?” among tales of people dying after receiving benefit sanctions. If she hasn’t been customarily cancelled by then, she will be, because it’s extremely obvious that not a single employee at Bluebird has the brains to see that comparing a period of totally voluntary poverty to victims of deeply ingrained class inequality isn’t acceptable.

Re: Times article… “model beautiful”?? Fucking hell. Every single journalist who stroked that monstrous ego should be forced to make a public apology.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Weird because I actually see mainly left wingers criticising her. But hey ho I'm sure they'll all be thrilled to be tarred with these brushes.

View attachment 1585922

View attachment 1585923

ETA

View attachment 1585927
Again, so now it's unendurable and has felt that way for some time. Yet yesterday -

Screenshot (10).png

So which is it Jack?? 🤷‍♀️

I agree with @Sideboard Bob, she is enjoying this flurry of attention now, she's managed to drum up a fair bit of sympathy out there from people who are taking her word as gospel.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Lazarus

VIP Member
Just putting this here as I was too slow to catch up on all of the previous thread. Apols if this is duplicated; I hadn’t seen it before.
A57667A0-198D-4391-9EB4-E3F3E564BDF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Not sure what to make of this

If it's true then it's horrible. But, I hate that my instinct says she's lying - the sympathy will pour in, the flying monkeys will be re-empowered to go after any accounts because she has been so vague as to which accounts she means. And it's impossible to say "that's not true" to something like that without sounding like a cock or like you're trying to deny it.

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1585656
Hold on. Isn’t this Jack wishing harm, even possible death, on other Twitter users? Exactly what prompted her, when a similarly tasteless remark was directed against her, to plead that people were threatening a single mother so please stop?
It is a rare moment of honesty from her. This is what she is like. The tales of people wishing death on her are pure projection because that's what she wants for anyone who crosses her. You can see it in the way she gets off on having power over others. We should all be very grateful she was and is too lazy to join the police or the prison service.

• Heart

Katkat

Chatty Member
Member of my family is v. police adjacent 👀🔺and her tweets are a lie. It just wouldn’t happen, unless she has actual names and very specific threats they can’t/won’t do anything. Unless you’re a Very Important Person and while she thinks she is, she very much isn’t. She’s just a twat

• Heart
  • Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Well, that didn't last long, I'm behind again.

Just took a look at Jack's Twitter.

For anyone feeling bad or guilty about today's tweets, please don't.

NOBODY is to blame for another person's suicide. Suicide is an irrational act; it does not follow a neat logic, and we cannot trace direct cause and effect. The human mind always seeks to oversimplify complex things. We like a straightforward narrative, so we say "X killed himself because Y." But it's not like that.

I lost a family member to suicide. It is a horrific thing to happen. But I will not ever allow myself to be guilted by someone saying "you want me to kill myself" or "you won't be happy until I'm dead."

I dearly wish that the media would stop perpetuating myths, especially about people being hounded/driven to suicide, because they are extremely damaging to those of us who want to raise awareness about the REAL nature of the act - which is, of course, the only way to prevent it.

Jack, when you read this: you are a manipulative little turd. I'd love to tell you to stop weaponising suicide, but you've been at it for at least ten years, so I'd be wasting my breath. Instead I've made a donation to a prevention charity in the name of the loved one I lost, and all I'll say to you is this: if you think I laugh at your singing because I want you dead, then you are very, very stupid. Grow up.
Absolutely agree. Caroline Flack’s suicide led to the Be Kind movement, which morphed from ‘generally be nice because you don’t know what people are dealing with’ to ‘don’t ever criticise anyone because it will lead to their suicide’. It has been a fucking gift to thin-skinned narcs like Jack who can just counter every argument with ‘you want me to dieeeeeee’ knowing full well the be kind brigade will be along to scold anyone who questions her

IIRC - the coroner didn’t even mention social media in relation to Flack. More that she was worried about the potential prosecution and press coverage. Plus she already had poor mental health and a history of self harm and suicide attempts. The reasons around her suicide, like any other, were extremely complex.

Anyway, point being, Jack is an absolute cunt to weaponise suicide and the current conversation around it. I certainly don’t want her to die. I want her to live with the consequences of her monumentally stupid actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

jenny2603

VIP Member
There are now quite a few people who have lost close family to suicide commenting on Jack's tweet who are understandably distressed by her claims. I just did a very quick scroll and stopped because it was becoming upsetting. Of all the shit things she does the irresponsible way she bandies certain topics about is the most unforgivable. More so because it's not a distressed person lashing out but pure spite, attention seeking and greed. If I were minded to be vindictive towards Jack, I wouldn't wish her dead, I'd wish she developed a conscience because fuck trying to live with being responsible for that trail of destruction and human misery.

• Heart

PickledRadish

quite the shift in tone from just 24 hours ago, when she was barellin’ down the boulevahd, high on life in her shower cubicle at Soho House, showing us all how unbothered she was that the mask was softly, gently slipping off, owning us with joyful displays of confidence, and now here we are in an alternate timeline and it’s ‘unendurable’

she is a narcissist and a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Not sure what to make of this

No receipts. You can guarantee that if she had them, she’d post them.
I have certainly never seen anything even vaguely approximating this.
It’s an attempt to make twitter shut up. I’d be surprised if it worked

• Heart
Recap: the whole thread was spent with the canal still in shock at the singing. Many squigs were not as complimentary about her singing as she might have wished. Many Fraus's gave her suggestions for new tracks.

There was a small pushback about the Georgia Church Suppers hullabaloo where Jack tried to say it was a simple geographical misunderstanding whereby a squig posted pictures of some of the recipes included 'slap your mama chili'

The FOI request meant Jack rowed back from having weekly meetings with the departmet to admitting having one or maybe two teams meetings about it.
Jack referred to the FOI request as 'nefarious'...oh, and also mention again of legal action by Jack.

But really it was all about the singing.

• Haha