Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, learn. Your. Grammar, you moron. Either 'needs dealing with' or ' needs to be dealt with. Hrmpf.
Sorry, just me being annoyed at stupidness.
Bad grammar is my aneurysm, but this example is actually dialect. Possibly Scottish, as I've heard the woman on Homes Under the Hammer use similar phrases.

Reactions: 27
For someone so multimultifaceted she is very easy to summarise. I suggest these squigs for the blurb on the back of her memoir. Also "a subscription to JackazonPrime+" as thread title?

Reactions: 86
Can someone put him in touch with Iqbal?

Reactions: 17
You mean you don’t have one of these?

Reactions: 12
This sounds reasonable. Avatar looked very stock image as did another one who looked very similar. That one has gone too I think.

Reactions: 19
Why is every article about her so nauseatingly sycophantic? Why did I let myself read the whole thing?

That reporter has done no due diligence whatsoever, just regurgitated every ridiculous line she fed them.

Did enjoy this paragraph though:

It's a ballsy story alright - it's complete and utter bollocks.

Reactions: 70
So she managed a breakdown and the Priory before splitting with Leggy!
This is dated Nov 15 -isn’t that when she joined Mrs Gloss Facebook makeup group?
It was about a year later, but my comment here still stands (she was still the most trans person alive days before she began the Mrs Gloss phase):

BTW I was thinking this morning about how any good therapist would insist that the first thing Jack needs to do is stop reading Tattle. Everything she does is aimed at us, and it's getting worse and worse.

Newer Frauen: we had one particularly creepy incident in 2020. Jack was in the middle of deleting her entire Twitter history, as she periodically does. She paused halfway through and tweeted this emoji: Then she waited until it had been screenshot and posted here, deleted it, and carried on. It was utterly mad - just picture Jack deleting tweets, one at a time, on one phone, and frantically refreshing Tattle on the other.

Since then...all her essays, articles, even her guest appearance in diva.pdf feature lengthy tangents aimed at us. When she shared the final edits of her book (almost two years ago), the intro page was directly addressing many things we regularly comment on. Every time she tweets something happy, she adds that she's doing it to spite us, TOOT TOOT. Even when she gets her pumple pounded, her first thought is apparently "Ha! That'll show 'em! Here, you go on top, I need to tweet this."

Thing is...there are thousands of more famous people out there with far louder, angrier anti-fans. When Cristiano Ronaldo scores a goal, he doesn't dedicate it to RonaldoIsGay69 on some football forum. Tom Hanks doesn't shout out all those mad conspiracy theorists who think he drinks children's blood or whatever. King Charles III is unlikely to spend his days engaging in Twitter spats with die-hard Diana fans (although I kind of hope he does).

Jack: some people don't like you. Fine. Move on.

Reactions: 102
That tweet was very triggering so i dont blame Nigella from being taken by it. Her usual sympathy tactics weren't not getting enough attention she had to go lower than a snakes belly and tweet the most triggering she could.

Like all the squigs said of indeed someone is being truly awful then the appropriate people need to be informed and she needs to let them deal with it.

Reactions: 49
Thank you for your service @That Forensic Man
'Behold the sacrificial beans' was great but 'After one minute 'rapidly' boiling I realised that was already one minute too many' finished me.
Chapeau!

Reactions: 32
A frau asked where tf her family were earlier. I’ll tell you where they are, they’ve fucked off because of her behaviour.

I rarely talk about this here in case it’s hurtful to the many fraus successfully working recovery.

Several family members battled addiction and alcoholism with varying levels of success, and coming from the other side, if she’d lied (which I think she is) about her commitment to work on herself for their sake, I’d have left her to it.

Having lived through the manipulation, narcissism, cruelty, emotional abuse so a parent could continue drinking excessively at any cost - I don’t believe she’s sober. Last time I thought this, I respectfully didn’t say anything but we were right as time has shown. Alcoholics, addicts, are sly when they’re playing along with a sobriety charade and they think you can’t spot what they are doing. Sadly I, and many of us know all too well and learned too young how to spot the signs

If she is reading this: look at yourself. People don’t have to put up with this, and they won’t. You will have no one left if you do not put the work in and wake up.

Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.