Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have a question to ask that has always bothered me but only popped into my head now.

Has Jack ever posted a recipe that isn’t slop? You know, like a piece of meat next to some carbs/salad? Like 99.9% of other chefs? Granted I don’t go looking for her recipes as I prefer my gag reflex unactivated, but everything I have seen is bowls upon bowls upon bowls.
I’ve always wondered the same. Some of dishes look like a home enema kit. Course if the NHS suggested them as a preparation for a colonoscopy you know she’d jump right on it for credit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure what to make of this

If it's true then it's horrible. But, I hate that my instinct says she's lying - the sympathy will pour in, the flying monkeys will be re-empowered to go after any accounts because she has been so vague as to which accounts she means. And it's impossible to say "that's not true" to something like that without sounding like a cock or like you're trying to deny it.

Reactions: 79
I’ve read every one of every thread since #1 and I’ve never seen a convo here, a tweet, a screengrabbed message suggesting anything about harm. This is such dangerous and unfair fantasy. Such DARVO
She doesn’t care, all she cares about is, will it work? She‘s getting increasing desperate, seesawing between anger and self pity.
Post the receipts Jack and phone the cops ASAP

Reactions: 45
It’s not remotely possible. Even if “Pinkie Lewis” of Macedonia Church, Macon is someone in Tblisi, a lot of the pages have info about the churches from which the recipes come
View attachment 1585129

And even those that don’t, it’s obvious by every single recipe AND the church names and locations that they’re Georgian 🇺🇸 not Georgian 🇬🇪
View attachment 1585181

Even if you just glance at the contents page
View attachment 1585142

The Index
View attachment 1585145

Or a perfunctory glance at the back cover
View attachment 1585147

She’s a great honking liar, and if she even owned this at the time, let alone glanced at/in it, I will eat every single one of the delicious sounding 🤢 vegetable casseroles on pages 68 & 69 and then come back for those on 77 and 78 (not pictured but equally grim)
View attachment 1585171
I’m a terrible cook but these recipes make me look good! I remember seeing an American recipe book as a young person and it’s similar - everything savoury has a “can of soup” in it, all cakes involve a packet of cake mix. Bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I predicted earlier today that her bones would actually turn to dust today as the walls were closing in on her. She hit the nuclear button with a different story, but it’s the same thing.

100% bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 45
100% if anyone is doing this it should be reported to the police and the person unmasked. If.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I think this might refer to one of the newish Twitter accounts that have been set up just to tweet about her. I have previously blocked & reported the account because it was too weird and stalker-y. I think I can find relevant tweets if anyone’s particularly interested but it’s probably best not drawing further attention to it. It’s obviously totally wrong to tweet in the way that Jack is suggesting they are.
I may know who you mean, I have them blocked. Were they specific?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Believe I know the thread and is talking about. Not sure whether to post? Thoughts anyone?

I read it last night, thought it odd, but it doesn't read as bluntly as Jack suggests.

Reactions: 33
I do wonder when Jack sqwawks/honks about para legals she imagines them jumping out of a c-130 gunship and parachuting in to defend her. I dont think the term means quite what you think it does

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thats directly soliciting abuse of @awfullymolly and women like @drrachelbroady. Thats actually serious as duck. She has a follower base of 500k.

Jack, you are reading. What you are doing is in writing and constitutes soliciting harassment of Awfully Molly. I would suggest you got the police involved but you definitely dont want whereas LOTS of other people do. Sentencing guidelines for fraud take into account what you have done to cover your tracks. Deleting evidence and solicting abuse and harassment of people is the kind of thing they consider. Apropos of nothing. By the way your soda bread looked good.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I don’t think give it any air time, I was only responding to reiterate the canal’s overall convos and boundaries - she has no problem making dangerous and ambiguous accusations to the air

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😳😳😳😳😳
I’m sure it’s been posted before, but
I’ve just accidentally found the recipe for the fisting carbonara! I feel really, really sullied (so naturally I’m sharing, because I absolutely should not have to suffer alone)

B067193F-F8D2-4C06-B696-7579D7313027.jpeg

For newer tender ones who haven’t seen the origin story of the “Darling, bit gauche” and are wondering about the above reference, here’s the link to the vid. BUT click with care because it’s…bad in so many ways

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Jack, if you are reading this, report the people behind the accounts to both twitter and the police. The person who alerted you to the conversations will be able to provide any further information needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.