Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
Give it a couple of years, her politics will have changed and she'll be hosting a morning cookery slot with Katie Hopkins titled "Right Witches". All of that court case shite forgotten, maybe a side serving of Sapphic frisson to accompany the slop...
Well that’s a hellscape! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really ruffles my feathers when she uses the word “thankless”

She is one of the most regularly ‘thanked’ people on Twitter by a long way. Not to mention the patreon subscribers and the book buyers and the tip jar fillers. It’s incredibly rude to ignore these tangible examples of thanks.

Her patreon subscribers are the thankless ones.
And she definitely hasn’t done too bad out of it financially either!

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I saw this on Twitter. She also @d about 10 other people not in the original tweet, including the Jewish news, the Auschwitz museum & Judge Rinder.
Aren't all Jews the same? What's the dif? Nothing like tagging people and entities you want to impress on condolence tweets.

Oh yeah I don’t think it’s a sock, pretty sure it’s a bloke. I think possibly that “Miffy” dickhead. If not a bloke it’s a woman who thinks she isn’t like other girls.

SIGH. Another Thursday in which Popbitch doesn’t expose or even mildly mock Jack Monroe. ☹
Great shout. He’s another attention seeking goon who you see everywhere on Twitter and he’s a big Jack fan.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Is that the Book Festival talks? She did two and the site is still up offering access to them for pay what you like. It asks you to register to continue but then gives an option to continue without registering. Didn't a few people from here listen to it and give a commentary?
It's the SCVO talk she did in Glasgow which seems to have vanished but I didn't watch all of the Edinburgh one so she might have repeated the weekly meeting thing?

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Lol. Of course you're taking legal action, hun. I think I missed the PayPal link for your "legal fees" this time, though.

(How can the thread be "all utter bollocks" if it's comprised entirely of your own words and publicly available facts?)
Makes you think 🤔

• Haha

SpudYouHate

I don't know how these things work - but would an application of FOI to the BBC cover if certain people had been asked to appear on Strictly?

(Actually I'm serious 😂 Quite happy to make the enquiry).
I expect you could just ask the Beeb nicely as a 'fan' if she'd been/ was being considered, tbh.

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
The article appeared in their latest newsletter- I find it funny how apt the comment is as although it's meant to be satire supporting Jack it does make some points which really sum her up...

oh, i didn't mean anything by it. just making sure i wasn't going mad, it's been a looong week 😊

and, yes, it's right on the nose without even meaning to be!

• Heart

Chap O

Elon Musk famously works 100 hours a week (so equivalent or less than poverty grifter Jack Monroe's claimed figure). Granted he's a bit of a loose cannon, but in the decade or so that they have both done about the same number of hours, he's:

- built fucking spaceships
- worked with NASA
- revolutionised electric cars
- pioneered solar roof panels
- supplie communications and power generation technology to the people of Haiti and Ukraine

Meanwhile Jack:

- delivered fuck all for 2 years of scammed money
- rinsed some spaghetti hoops
- did a lot of angry tweeting
- produced a previously never seen stream of provable lies and misrepresentations

Makes you think......
When you put it like that it really does !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

JombleWomble

VIP Member
As an activist you'd think she'd feel it was literally her job to talk about it. Funny how anything she (says she) does that is actually useful is always quietly behind the scenes, while she's blabbing all over twitter about irrelevant weirdness.
Alas, 'tis twirly

• Haha
Reactions: 15