Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
This must be the first opportunity her father has had since The Great Embarrassment of yesterday to sit her down and talk a few things through.
I hope he’s very loud and very clear and I also hope it does some good, but fat chance. She needs her phones and laptop confiscating, but short of sticking her in a secure underground lair I can’t see her ever being persuaded to give it a fucking rest.
She'd spin that as some kind of Batwoman-esque yarn about going into the darkness to find herself and returning as a superhero.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Another middle class twit who doesn’t know any poor people trying to foist shit canned food slop recipes on the underclasses
90764DDF-FEDD-4B69-A041-2221461D2D0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
So soho house where Jack gave her talk to those google execs... This is on their homepage. 🦉🍾

View attachment 1580234
I had this for dimmer tonight 🔺️

From previous thread, I thought the won't wash was about jack until I saw "we have receipts

• Haha

Charitas

Chatty Member
Someone has probably already posted this but no rinsed beans. I made myself read that, well, most of it - I got bored about 1/3 of the way through. But I DID spot the comment saying she TRIED TRAIN DRIVING about 6 months ago!
Where? When? Does she mean she tried to apply, rather than actually ~literally~ trying to drive an actual train?

Toot Toot 🚂 - maybe it was one of these:

PS one comment on that article, which is mostly speaking about an energy bill. Obviously people are still so enthralled, they haven't been able to put finger to keyboard and "agree" how amazing Jack Monroe grifter was. Makes you think.
Now, now the heritage steam railway near me gets you pay to pretend you're Bernard Cribbins stood on the footpath maybe she paid for a red better experience day thingymibob

• Haha

Saltfish84

Oooh….I too was on Popbitch back in the day. And Digital Spy

What does WHATM mean (if you know, you know 🤫😎) ~ wistful sigh ~

Reactions: 10

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Is that the Book Festival talks? She did two and the site is still up offering access to them for pay what you like. It asks you to register to continue but then gives an option to continue without registering. Didn't a few people from here listen to it and give a commentary?
It was the scvo thing which I think was separate

Reactions: 10

LeftoverCoffee

Charming misogynist prick Father Stinker Magroin is now trying to get all worthy and purse-lipped with Molly for “mocking autism” and claiming that he has a much bigger platform where he’s going to share his screenshots of her engaging in this apparent mockery. Strange that he’s not man enough to use this much bigger platform under his own name and face to engage with Molly, given that all Jack’s flying monkeys seem to consider anonymous accounts some kind of mark of satan.

Come on, Stinker, show us your proper account. Would we know him? Does he go to another school? Not squigging because he’s a) anon b) a twat and c) by the sounds of his brag a 10k+ follower/blue ticker.

p.s. Jack making wild claims about autism is much more harmful than any mockery will ever be. Hope that helps.

View attachment 1580957
Squig above handled Father Whatshisname expertly I thought.

Reactions: 9

miss_terious

Oh I totally agree with that. I wasn't really speculating about whether Jack's trans identity is genuine. What I meant was - does Jack herself claim a trans identity? Bc it seems that she now uses female pronouns, presents as female, refers to being a woman, etc. I guess if you're nonbinary then you can use she/them or whatever, but she doesn't do that either. It comes across like she got bored with it and moved on. I don't mean this to be disrespectful to trans people. If someone tells me they're trans then I believe them. In this case it's Jack Monroe so I don't take anything she says at face value.
Yes, sorry, I deleted that because I didn't mean it as a reply to you. There was a previous post further up the thread but I clicked on yours while I was scrolling by accident.🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8