Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
As far as I recall, this is my third thread title.

One was related to poo, one to knobs and this one to fannies.

So, anyway...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 173

Mr_Crimson

So a friend of mine tweeted Molly's post last night, mentioning Jack and then received this DM from her. I assume she's messaging a lot of people as my friend's Tweet didn't have much engagement.

IMG-20220916-WA0005.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 173

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Well done @Marmalade Atkins for the thread title! Your prize is any kind of happy place after seeing Jack’s feet (and the rest) for the eleventeenth time. Words said by Jack. On one of those nights.

Here is a recap by @Menopausal Stormtrooper:

It was busy, busy, busy on the last thread.

We kicked off with Jack trending on Twitter for push back from squigs when she said her dad was a Marxist Leninist who saluted the queen in his medals during the queens speech.

Jack attempted to defend her father from criticism by claiming his was a good sort of landlord who helped the poors and those addled by alcohol by charging them a peppercorn rent and chatting to them on the phone.

Jack went to a Google summit and claimed she was doing it all for the poors. Later in the evening she uploaded a picture which appeared to flash her fanny on twitter. Then she tweeted that it was not her fanny, but her chubby thighs in shot.

Jack claimed to have held a 6 day old baby on a train, and also claimed to have laryngitis.
Later said her laryngitis was not the infectious kind.

Jack breadcrumbed that she'd previously asked to take part on Strictly Come Dancing, which allowed another outing of the ballet jack photo which new Fraus were not sufficiently prepared for in advance

Jack appeared on GMB in front of a picture of a burger.

@Penelope_Ghent uploaded the results of a FOI request that showed Jack had been to one meeting with the ONS about the price index.
No briefing came out of this meeting & changes to the inflation data had been planned for a long time and were not due to 'recent stakeholder demand'.

Please read the wiki if you’re new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 141

LavaFlake

VIP Member
SmartSelect_20220916-094518_Twitter.jpg

I just had a squig organically turn up on my timeline. The tide is softly, gently turning ❤

Eta: the replies to this are gold lmfao

SmartSelect_20220916-094721_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Bringing this over from the pervious thread. I would like evidence of her work in the foodbank. She tweeted about a foodbank in Wimbledon having to close on the bank holiday and with such a huge Glastonbury sized following, I would have thought it useful to publish her knowledge of her local foodbanks and their opening hours, at the very least . I know, I know, she is so quietly, softly, humbly doing all this 'work', but this, I would have thought, would be something she felt very strongly about no?
View attachment 1580225
Righto, so Jack volunteering at food banks is seemingly the only element of her life she keeps private?

Cos she shows ‘n’ tells 500,000 people all about:

1. When she’s having sex
2. The private texts she sends to people struggling in AA
3. Every aspect of her mental and physical health on a daily basis
4. When she’s been to Asda. What she bought. How much it cost.
5. Exactly what her dad does at 3pm on 25th December
5. What her lawyer is working on at any given time
6. Where she sleeps
7. Where her son is sleeping
8. Every aspect of her sons bedroom

….yet she just forgot to mention she’s volunteering down the foodbank

i completely and totally believe this. 100

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
Hello, new poster (but long time lurker) here (I came the usual way, via the AM twitter thread). Apologies if I get anything wrong, please feel free to correct me or delete!

I am standard JM supporter (white, straight, middle class, guardian reading, lentil weaving, tory hating, woke leftie) and am gutted at the stuff that has come out. At first I chose to disbelieve, but the ONS stuff has tipped me over the edge (also comparing what JM does (or doesn't do) compared to someone like Martin Lewis. Also, my husband has recently been diagnosed with autism (and, OMG the hoops you have to jump through to get that sorted, it's taken years, it is not a standard drs appointment and then they write you a prescription type thing!) and I find the stereotyping and generalisations really insulting.

I had the misfortune to have a parent who I'd a narcissist and also a very self centred MIL. A lot of JM's behaviour reminds me of that, especially the attacking and lashing out if you dare to question their behaviour/what they say. Their behaviour also reminds me a lot of teenage girls who create drama out of everything and live life as if it is a soap opera. It's like she hasn't grown up. Has anyone seen the 60 minutes interview with Belle Gibson where she covered up her lies by giving more sob stories, just like my dad, always the victim and that grandiose idea that they are more intelligent than everyone else and can manipulate and lie out of any situation. I feel sorry for JM in many ways but also so angry about the number of people she has duped.

Anyway, thank you for making a long time lurker laugh out loud many many times!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130