Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Did a bit of detectiving and the two follower account thats been asking Molly where the lie is in Jack’s ONS claims is….well, literally a stock photo with a pair of glasses superimposed. Hmmmmm, who could it be?
Forensically detected...
Now if you can triangulate the model..
You'd get the Marxist Jack Lenin Medal for services to Interweeb Detectoringy.
Presented by Jack Herself.

Yeah I wouldn't want it either .
🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Absolutely zero chance she hasn’t seen the chaos burning up her phone.

She’ll either deactivate FOR EVER (until tomorrow) and use her sock accounts or she’ll have a serious jaccident / illness / mental health crisis and use it as a reason your can’t have a go at her.

Maybe she’ll kill off her two friends in ICU or claim she turned down an invite to the Queen’s funeral. That’s the beauty of Jack, you never know what mitigating crisis will vanish her bad behaviour away!

View attachment 1580954
I know where my £20 is 💸

I can't go and buy refreshments because my card has been blocked thanks to some bastards trying to use it for a fraudulent transaction and this is SO UNFAIR! I want wine while I watch the chaos!

(It's fine, the bank recognised it wasn't me immediately and blocked it so I didn't lose money. But I lost the opportunity for drunk chaos observing, which some might say is worse)
Babe, same. I have one bag of sweet n' salty popcorn I'm saving for when Jack reappears
Inhale greedily indeed 🍿:m

Last edited:
  • Haha

girl1980

Chatty Member
When she pulls this, “Oh no I’m so sick, I have laryngitis, my bones are crumbling” etc etc shit, do you think these event organisers feel a huge amount of anxiety about whether or not she’ll actually show up? If I was relying on a speaker and they were dropping these hints I’d be so stressed assuming they were about to pull a sickie.
Oh no, I don't think so because she is such an honest-to-goodness grifter grafter.

• Haha

Whaa?

VIP Member
Hang on a minute, the coroner's reports are in her bedroom, that's now SB's bedroom, that she basically made no changes to?
So the implication is SB is sleeping in a room containing 6 ring binders worth of coroner's reports? Absolutely grim.
She is now sleeping in the living room, so this would be grimmer.

• Sick
  • Sad

Whaa?

VIP Member
She needs to step away from the food. Imagine if her food slots got the attention her tweets have been getting of late?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bugger13

VIP Member
Today is a WILD ride! and I’m totally here for it. Might get some tins of Pina Colada and peanuts for tonight.

I hate her slagging off Jamie. He’s done tons more actual good than she has (redundancies are ok now, amiright?). Anyway, about him bandwaggoning ‘her’ work:
Yes, but don’t you know that Jack INVENTED budgeting and cooking? Single handedly.

missbct

Chatty Member
thanks to Jack for teaching me that developing crushes can be considered part of your working hours; I will now be billing my employer for all of my time spent daydreaming about Sean Bean
Me, but with Timothee Chalamet*

*I'm 38 and he's 25.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

Greenway

Ah Jack Monroe, in the words of my scouse fella (husband of 20 years) you are a bad knobhead, that is all

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Whilst we’re mentioning Netflix, why have none of her numerous friends just given her their login details, like we all do (as some people allegedly do, hence Netflix clamping down). Why does she have to go to someone’s house to watch it?

Of course, and I hesitate to put this out there, she’s lying?

What friends?🤔

• Haha