Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member

Got this recording from a secret source 🕵️‍♀️. Haven't had the chance to listen to it in full yet, but it's audio of the talk she did in Glasgow where she claims to be doing weekly meetings with the ONS.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

HodgeSplodge

Is it just me or is Martin definitely subtweeting Jack here?

I squiggled who he is quote tweeting as not a blue tick even though he's a journalist and former editor of the Sun :sick:

Screenshot_20220915-161524_Twitter~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Upthisweek

Talking to someone in the know with Soho Farmhouse earlier....she stayed in The Piglets judging from her photos and would have been given posh free Soho house Shampoo and Shower Gel......SHE NOW HAS SHOWER GEL FRAU!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

floofle

3 cups of coffee drunk, 2 Zoom meetings completed, 1 dog walked, 5478 steps taken, 376 words written, 16 emails sent, 2 pieces of toast eaten,1 dishwasher unloaded. See how I work tirelessly for you all? And it’s only 9.48! If I keep this up all day I will have written Ulysses by bedtime. Send cashos. I’m EXHAUSTED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

colouredlines

VIP Member
This is the one time I wish we weren't all anonymous faceless ninnies, because that singing demands canal reaction videos.

I still haven't closed my mouth. I may be stuck like this forever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Sorry I know we’ve moved on (been grunking) but I have a teenage son and I just showed him the growler shot and asked how he’d feel if I posted a selfie like that online. He’d be absolutely mortified and call social services and ask to be taken into foster care apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I was enjoying a little Jack sabbatical, I can’t lie. I had GMB on in the background this morning and was pottering about - when I left they were talking about the Queen but when I returned The Poverty Princess was on the screen. For a split second I thought ‘wait…she didn’t really bench press the Queen did she?’

Do we think she keeps the jumper and earrings in a locker at GMB so she can wear them every time she’s on?

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It isn't going away.
And keeping it all in her bedroom? With various lodgers and house guests coming and going? For fucks sake Jack.

Screenshot_20220916_132300.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

girl1980

Chatty Member
Just found this womp womp on Twitter - trying to edit to fit it all in
2022-09-16_10-41-35.jpg
2022-09-16_10-46-25.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Wait, didn't she post something like 'gloves off, lawyers instructed' and claimed to have a team of paralegals on the case? Like the Dordrecht Mystery, I'm dying to know what happened here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95