Jack Monroe #395 That’s not my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the Book Festival talks? She did two and the site is still up offering access to them for pay what you like. It asks you to register to continue but then gives an option to continue without registering. Didn't a few people from here listen to it and give a commentary?
It was the scvo thing which I think was separate

Reactions: 10
Circling back to this:

View attachment 1580614

“Famously “ 😂

Who does she think she is? A canal of fraus laughing about your lever arch files does not make you famous pal.

Although at this point I even suspect the millions of receipts are a lie.
"Rather famously" even though noone has actually seen these bloody receipts. We only have her word that they exist, which means tit because she's "rather famously" a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
In the replies to Martin Lewis’s tweet. Spoilering because it’s just too good so I want to do
094E8C0F-4048-4FED-BCE0-CF43BCDDFC4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Swap sky for Netflix, and this is thumberlina to a Tee
Whilst we’re mentioning Netflix, why have none of her numerous friends just given her their login details, like we all do (as some people allegedly do, hence Netflix clamping down). Why does she have to go to someone’s house to watch it?

Of course, and I hesitate to put this out there, she’s lying?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
People aren’t afraid to call her out anymore which can only be a positive in the long run.
I think she deployed the fanny in the hope of engaging the beardy middle aged soyboy stans to ride into battle upon white steeds for her. All very calculated. They're so stupid and pathetic and desperate I really dont care how much dough she grafts out of the bleeping mugs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I did a safeguarding course this week🔺. They were talking about recruitment and people changing names. They said that people in legal trouble change names and use different names so it’s hard to track debts and court cases and stuff. Makes you think.
I knew someone who did this!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't want to drag this thread into a gender discussion, but does Jack even identify as trans now? Hasn't she been using female pronouns in all her posts?
She identifies as whatever is going to get her clicks, imo. She has no honesty, no integrity, and no personality traits of her own. It's all just facades on a void.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I think she deployed the fanny in the hope of engaging the beardy middle aged soyboy stans to ride into battle upon white steeds for her. All very calculated. They're so stupid and pathetic and desperate I really dont care how much dough she grafts out of the bleeping mugs.
No white steeds, surely - Teslas from Cheshire?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"Rather famously" even though noone has actually seen these bloody receipts. We only have her word that they exist, which means tit because she's "rather famously" a liar.
@Nottonightbabe I came here to say precisely this. 'I rather famously have the receipts'

Do you hun because no fucker has seen them apart from you. Ours are on the Wiki if you're interested 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Whilst we’re mentioning Netflix, why have none of her numerous friends just given her their login details, like we all do (as some people allegedly do, hence Netflix clamping down). Why does she have to go to someone’s house to watch it?

Of course, and I hesitate to put this out there, she’s lying?

No internet in the crappy bungalow babes!

(Even though she could actually use her phone data as she does for the 100 hour work weeks on the laptop.. softly, gently, BTS grifting out absolute literary fiction award winning tweets) 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Because I’m not BUSY and want to be FORENSIC I went searching that conference’s Twitter thread for any more mention of the ONS/weekly meetings. You’re lucky I love you all because it was L-O-N-G. I didn’t find mention of weekly meetings in the tweets but I did find this direct quote. It’s an organization not a person but I wasn’t sure of rules there so squigged as they don’t have a blue tick. She makes it sound as if she’s bestowing the VBI on the ONS/they’re one and the same
View attachment 1580665
(Link just goes to the Guardian article about the VBI)

they also posted this from her talk-the brass balled fucker
View attachment 1580667

…with no sense of self awareness at all

View attachment 1580669
There was also an article of her greatest shite published the day after- not sure this was posted at the time. It’s 🤮
Oh that is comedy gold.

A self described human juggernaut and ‘But I can’t not do it. I can’t put it down. I tried to be a train driver about six months ago.’ are 👨‍🍳 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The tide is turning soooooo much on Twitter, I don’t know how everyone else feels but I strongly feel this could be the start of her proper downfall.

Reactions: 42
I feel the same - her name change appears to be something she did completely unrelated to her gender, so using her old name isn't about denying her identity the way dead naming would be.
I think it’s more about discouraging the kind of people who are overtly interested in gender and deadnaming, for reasons that are generally unhelpful and provide a ready made “anti trans“ argument so beloved by JM and the FMs

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Because I’m not BUSY and want to be FORENSIC I went searching that conference’s Twitter thread for any more mention of the ONS/weekly meetings. You’re lucky I love you all because it was L-O-N-G. I didn’t find mention of weekly meetings in the tweets but I did find this direct quote. It’s an organization not a person but I wasn’t sure of rules there so squigged as they don’t have a blue tick. She makes it sound as if she’s bestowing the VBI on the ONS/they’re one and the same
View attachment 1580665
(Link just goes to the Guardian article about the VBI)

they also posted this from her talk-the brass balled fucker
View attachment 1580667

…with no sense of self awareness at all

View attachment 1580669
There was also an article of her greatest shite published the day after- not sure this was posted at the time. It’s 🤮
It's so sad when people appeal to her directly for help. Like in the comments on this article, and on her twitter, frequently. They think she gives a t055. She doesn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Jack, you can't cook and claim you can feed a family for £20 a week.

What are food tech lessons like these days? Mine (year 7-9) were making cookies, sandwiches and salads. GCSE was entirely desserts. I obviously don't love the "poor people just don't know how to cook" narrative but if parents don't have the time/money then it would be helpful for kids to learn to make actual meals in school.

View attachment 1580223
Well she's 34 and can't make a basic meal...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.