Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Nothing screams how busy you are working, by constantly posting on social media how much you work.

Screenshot_20220915_082155.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
But not long ago she said she had weekly meetings with the ONS.
And the only record they have is ONE informal chat in January?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Nonah

VIP Member
That picture has actually made my day 😂😂😂 and I think she deleted the tweet saying she turned them down because she has lied enough for one day, would have loved Tess quickly tweeting back.. No you didn't get asked you lying cunt.
I reckon her version of being asked is some coked-up BBC adjacent Meeja Darling telling her she absolutely should think about it because she’d be fabulous. And Jack, being a credulous numpty when her ego is being stroked, fell for it.

It's just Big Dave Googling stuff like "house prices in Rio" and "how to fake your own death".
“Where did the canoe man go wrong”

• Haha
  • Heart

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
Why she filtered to look like Kryten?
Why she write like Enid Blyton?
Why she make inedible grub?
Why she make a comments club?
Why she post mad stuff on Twitter?
Why she just a great big SH1TTER?

Now fuck off 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second the MD recognised her anxiety and bumped someone off his table so she could sit next to him. Not one second.
She is a complete fantasist. She probably daydreamed about this scenario on the train whilst breathing foul infected fumes over imaginary babies.
She was probably on a back table going 'meep' occasionally if someone could be bothered to talk to her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Nope, I was wrong, she's gone all Basic Instinct with the bosses of Google.

(Bleach my fucking eyes out.)

• Haha
  • Sick

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
No idea where this will land but I've just sent my Jewish OH the tweet about sage and onion "matzo" balls and I can't help but feel I'll be single when he reads it.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
PS @DisgruntledGoat I was chatting to a colleague about procrastinating on paperwork by making memes and she replied "atta girl, seize the memes of production" and I fell a little bit in love with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
It’s totally mad, shows how much of it is performative. She can go from:
“Just cried on the radio talking about how many deaths there will be this winter due to the Tories,” to answering a question on a thread about sweets one minute later, with: “gobstoppers and strawberries and cream, my absolute favourites! God I’d love a pick n mix right now!”
If I had made a laughing stock of my father AND discussed his vulnerable tenants on Twitter , I’d need to spend days under the duvet before I had the guts to face anyone. Not Jack. On she plows, totally unconcerned

• Haha

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Her excuse is always she was embarrassed and it wasn't their responsibility to sort out her debt and financial situation.
But they didn't have to do anything of the sort, even if she was starving/freezing etc. Adult children ask their parents for money all the time, mine certainly do. She could very easily just asked for 20 quid to do a bit of shopping or something to help her with her rent this month. Or even asked to eat dinner at their house this week or could they pick some stuff up whilst they were shopping.
I am very much of the 'it never fucking happened ' crew, but IF the poverty was real and IF her parents refused to help her then it was probably because they were sick of her shit.
She's shown over and over again how caring they are and how indulged she was, why would that stop when she (and her child) were in crisis?
Yes to all of this!

It's the bit that gets me every time. If one of my adult sons rang me today and said "hey, I'm behind on rent, I've got myself in a bit of a money pickle" I'd immediately offer to pay the rent, get them in the black etc. if I could. If I couldn't, I'd talk them through the process of speaking to the landlord, a debt charity etc. etc. and I'd absolutely do a food shop for them. It doesn't matter that they've left home. It matters that they're my children and there's nothing I wouldn't do for them.

Not everyone has great family, or family with enough money to help them out of debt. But everything we've heard about Big Dave and Mama H says that they're good, kind people (even if Big Dave is a bit pompous) who are clearly very involved in their local community and who really care about others.

My money is on her asking for help, and getting it, but then spaffing away the money they gave her so she ended up right back where she started.

• Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
Who are the worst people on the Internet, Jack? Tattle users?

Are you quite sure the worst people on the internet are those posting hilarious shit on a gossip website?

• Haha
  • Heart