Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Plenty of people thought that the death of her maj might signal the end of the monarchy. Who'd have thought it might also signal the end of Jack's twitter reign?

• Haha
Reactions: 72

jenny2603

VIP Member
Squig actually believes she does nutritional breakdowns and calories and that her food is healthy. So dangerous people trust her that her food is a balanced healthy diet. View attachment 1577609
I do think think there's a massive problem in this country with poor nutritional knowledge and it cuts across class. Also a lot of women have a terrible relationship with food due to stupid diets even if they never develop full blown eating disorders. I think this partly explains people believing Jack is providing anything like adequate nutrition on £20. The lack of protein and calories is the most glaring problem but I'm sure someone better informed than I am would be able to point out other deficiencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

jenny2603

VIP Member
Hi there, first time poster.

If JM's dad lets to "social tenants" he would need to be a registered social landlord. Any evidence for this out there?
No because it's total bollocks. If it's an HMO which it sounds like it is then he's renting to people who should be social tenants and would be if we actually built enough council and housing association homes. If he really wanted to help these people the best thing he could do is help with application forms to get them on as many social waiting lists as possible and if he's prepared to go the extra (dishonest in a good cause) mile provide them a letter saying he wants the flat back to bump them up the list a bit. I don't doubt that Jack's parents are both better people than her whatever their weird politics might be but you know, you can say that about most people because she is bloody awful.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Mad this considering a train into London from Shoeburyness is an hour long at most.
The poor new mum probably made small talk with her own the platform only to be stuck with shark eyes in "new friend" mode. She'll be in the witness protection scheme before long.

• Haha

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Christ. I started reading these threads a couple of days ago (obviously not from the start). Do they always move this fast?!

She really does double down on stupidity more than anyone I’ve ever seen.
We get the odd break between chaoses when things slow down and we wander off piste and start talking about walruses and Tommy Lee’s wang, but mostly they fill up insanely fast.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'99% is quiet guidance off the record' 😂
Superb 😂
And as if turning up to a fucking GOOGLE beano means you are helping or influencing anyone.

Screenshot_20220915_000832.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Middle class white woman has corporate speaking gig at Soho farmhouse and is given a meal and overnight stay on expenses.

• Haha

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
If she’s talking about him renting it out as temporary housing, he will be making a killing. A friend is trapped in a 2 bed terrace (with 5 kids, 1 in a wheelchair and 2 others who are disabled) that the council have rented from a kindly landlord for the sum of £600 per week. Same house would go for around £500 per month as a private rent.

• Wow
  • Angry

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-15 13.08.09.png

The Squigs have found Daubney's Jack tweet and are doing the traditional Homeless Hopkins Wank Dance to celebrate.

ETA: They've now tagged Jack in.

Screenshot 2022-09-15 13.15.58.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SmolWarrior

Plenty of people thought that the death of her maj might signal the end of the monarchy. Who'd have thought it might also signal the end of Jack's twitter reign?
If it causes the end of Jack's twitter reign I think that is one thing for which we can all give thanks. Her Majesty's final benediction to her people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69