Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
To be fair, as I was ignoring the mid section of the snatch shot, I did notice the birthmarks on her legs. So there's that.

Why the fuck will she be on GMB tomorrow too? What has she got to say of any fucking merit?
That the major political debate she mentioned obviously. I’m really surprised they’ll touch her at the moment

Reactions: 14

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Guys I don’t wanna claim that I’m a demigod or a ruler of the fates or whatever, but this morning at about half 8 before Jack’s nonsense kicked off I bought this t-shirt*…

View attachment 1578433

If I buy a top that says “close her Patreon and banish her from the public eye”… can we make it happen? It would be truly ironic if ill-intentioned consumerism toppled her.

*I’m wearing it for a powerlifting competition to really alienate the judges 🏋🏼‍♂️
I love that t-shirt - where did you get it from?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
You're all missing the key take home from THAT photo. What happened to the legs that are so hideously scarred she always hides them?

Also this is the same Jack eho a few months ago posted her tips for always getting paid at speaking gigs etc? Forensic and honest as ever.
Every time she gets her legs out I remark how stringy they are, and they make her look far taller than 5 foot 1.7

• Haha

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
No. you are entitled to request information from government departments and public bodies such as NHS, local authorities. I worked briefly in FOI team at a Department I used to be in. The things people ask for and are given are wide ranging and varied. It isn’t seen as malicious by those working on it.
Apart from when we were FoI’d constantly by a journalist and then worked out that he was also using various aliases when we basically said stop asking for all this information.
Thank you, really appreciate this.

Whaa?

VIP Member
I am waiting for Jack to be on, wondering if she has been bumped or is trolling. It's all about the funeral. What can be asked that is Jack adjacent?

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
Question for you folks: could a FOI request be construed as a personal attack? Y'know malicious, like?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Spoilering as it's just a nonsense theory really.

I reckon the name change was just to catch on the emerging trend surrounding gender and such.

Naming the first book "A girl called Jack" and telling people not to discuss her gender when it was her making her gender a topic in the first bloody place by naming her book that.
The name change was back in 2010-2011 or so, way before gender ID came to prominence in the UK.

I’m actually curious… if someone was to change a name, make it very public but then legally change a name again but don’t tell people publicly would there be a record of it? Not sure exactly how it works

Shimmering

VIP Member
I did check with a friend who handles FOI on a routine basis for a Govt department and he said that this information is redacted. I certainly wouldn’t have asked if I thought they would. If they do, what can happen? Jack can’t take me to court for asking a question. I guess who I really should be worried about are the FMs.
I don't want to scare you but not necessarily. You can look at FoI requests here and see: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/list/successful