Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s late and I’m tensed up from cringe due to *checks notes* …all of this…. But I read ‘not the footprint on it’ as ‘nor the footprint…’ and nodded sagely. Can’t remember the Frau that confirmed JM’s use of nor is ~literally~ always wrong but it might be my aneurysm. I’m seeing nor everywhere, even when it doesn’t exist, nor should it. Nor. Nor *short circuits*
I metaphorically prostrate myself at your feet and beg forgiveness. I am fully aware of this rule, and the aneurysm causing consequences but I shall blame the late hour of my posting and laziness.

My deepest, humblest and most sincere apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Nurseali

VIP Member
I've been a bit nervous to raise this, and agree. To me, it's not Jack's "dead name", it's Jack's former name. I respect the new name and, indeed, "knew" her not before so have no reason to wish to use it anyway
Isn't it just similar to women who get married and change their name.

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Presented without comment. I asked. They replied. Just for clarity though in my original request I sent a copy of a tweet from
Jack in May 2022 in which Jack
Make it a little easier to.. ahem.. digest..

Also, of this exists as a link to n official ons response type page, that'd be grand..
Harder to ignore.
View attachment 1579924
I think it usually takes a while to be published online but I have the reference and as soon as it’s published I will pop a link on.

• Heart

DavidZero

Whilst It’s quiet and she’s flashing her vagina on social media.
What’s the script with the “ex sex worker” claim?

Is it complete and utter bollocks or was she actually jerking guys off under a bridge for £10 a man?

Reactions: 11
So if she's not getting paid for any of this work how on earth is she affording the train fare to go back and forth everywhere? Just one trip into London and back is expensive enough. Makes you think!
This. The train fare from where she lives to TVC is nearly £30 for a day ticket.

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
For someone whose feet are even less attractive than most, she sure does get them out quite a lot. Maybe she knows she has a few mortgage advisors lurking in the ✨ comments club ✨.

I just know some of her creepy divorced centrist dad followers have rubbed one out to this picture and now I feel rather queasy. Send Eno-os.
Looks like she is a hobbit

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but in the OP it says “we don’t dead name here”. Is Jack not their name? Is Jack trans? I’m genuinely interested as I didn’t know this.

I’ve just read an article on her on Medium and thought I’d have a look in here. But I couldn’t see information about this in the wiki

Nurseali

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but in the OP it says “we don’t dead name here”. Is Jack not their name? Is Jack trans? I’m genuinely interested as I didn’t know this.

I’ve just read an article on her on Medium and thought I’d have a look in here. But I couldn’t see information about this in the wiki
Jack is her name now but that isn't her original name

Reactions: 10