Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Whackadoo! Also I remember the profile pic: Jack in heroin chic mode totally natural not filtered at all, something about a hole in her mouth swelling it? Absolute fucking insane behaviour.
View attachment 1575275

Someone much kinder than me said above that no one wants Jack to fail. I can't guarantee I feel the same. This has all gone on for too long
I will push right up against the 🔺 as much as I can and say I am almost certain it was a Tinder hook-up. I know from these threads JM went through a Tinder period (can a clever Frau pinpoint when?) so maybe it was then, but she could also have been using Tinder at other times. I wish I could be more specific and/or ask for all the gory details and receipts but he really isn't a very close friend and would probably find it weird that I am asking now! I've opened small talk 'how's it going etc' and will try to circle back to JM if the opportunity presents itself.
can you ask a closer friend for the tea ☕?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
Haven’t done a Nigella since the great chicken and chorizo lasagne massacre of 2007. Either Nigella loves chorizo fat swimming on the top of a lasagne or that recipe was untested Jack stylez. I’m just going to throw one slop creation in and say I got it from a food mag. 😂
I am now beginning to worry a bit for him-I mean he’s ever so nice. 🤣
I do Nigella’s anchovy pasta a few times a month and it’s lush. Even fussy children (not mine) have wolfed it down.

Just please don’t pumble him.

Nowfuck off x

• Haha
Can anyone explain what's gone on here? Followers have been up and down at a fairly steady rate this afternoon and then 27 went in the space of two seconds. Just social blade being weird?

Screenshot 2022-09-13 224233.png

• Wow
Get away from Leonard Cohen and Tom Waits you SH1TTER!

Also voice changes are not reversible when you come off testosterone, so double no it fucking didn't because we'd still be able to hear it. Why is she so wrong about everything all the time? It's lying isn't it?

View attachment 1575881

Lies! And more lies...

Reactions: 15

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Any specific tweets, it might be better to screenshot and upload to Tattle. I learned the other day that archive.org has ‘excluded’ the tweets of a certain US journalist at her request and I wonder if others will be able to follow suit in future. I don’t trust them anymore.
The one with the uncle? Yeah good point.

Reactions: 15

jenny2603

VIP Member
At a guess I think she was reading about damp housing causing respiratory disease, googled stuff about lungs and got sidetracked by animal lungs.
Or she was planning on murdering Coops and pinning the blame on Evil Landlady for renting a damp hell hole to poor smol pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't see it as burger shaming - if it had been Lawrence Fox or Russ from wherever who had been eating out (although I bet most places Russ tries to visit he finds closed), I would have found it just as entertaining.

I don't suppose anyone cares about what Jack gets up to with her genitalia,; although doubtless Jack loves a chance to shout misogyny at us. So I like to spell it out the we don't give a fuck who she fucks..
Please no :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14