Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Is she planning on a big move to the US?
Is that where she will find her forever home and some burly stud to take her for a wife?!

Good luck on your endeavor pet.
Probably just needs one to visit to promote book tour and when last used an esta visa waiver did something that means can’t do online eg stayed more days in a year than allowed, overstayed, submitted slightly incorrect details, minor past convictions such as cannabis possession, failing to declare second nationality, problematic social media messages https://e-visa.co.uk/usa/news/esta-rejected/amp - usually they aren’t a blocker but insist you get a full visa via a visit to the embassy. The other reason could be a USA company or wing of the publishing company want to employ or pay her directly for a book tour visit and that requires a full visa not esta waiver.

Reactions: 21

Owlish

Why you womp?
Prunes to chomp.

What is womp, though? I'm not familiar with that word. In the Harry Potter books there was a whomping willow which was a violent kind of tree. Perhaps Jack has been attacked by a big sentient plant? It sounds farfetched, but remember that Pumbles have lived in her house, so it wouldn't be the first supernatural being to emerge from the bungalow. Or maybe womp is a type of SOS message. ''Womp twice if you need help.'' Her vocabulary is full of mysteries.
I’m posting from the past, but your beautiful poem inspired me.

What’s for lunch?
Pie to munch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
You don’t need to capitalise “White”, Jack, you fucking dolt. Black is capitalised to signify political blackness. Only white supremacists capitalise white.

Someone, please, cancel this woman for only ever mentioning her poor brother at strategic moments to position herself as “one of the good ones” who “has Black friends”.
I genuinely didn’t know that and may or may not have capitalised on various occasions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ablemabel

VIP Member
When I had Laryngitis I didn't have a sore throat at all. I just had no voice at all. Not even a croak. It was annoying, sure, but far less so that tonsilitis that hurts like sh*t.

She's SUCH a goddamned a-hole. WHY does anyone like her at all? She's just relentlessly horrible to everyone.
Same. I had laryngitis repeatedly in my twenties. For me it was painless. I just had a voice that was non existent or came and went in cracks. Tonsilitis is bloody evil.

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
TBF I don’t think it needs to be militantly observed amongst laymen but it’s a journalistic style and Jack - who is always bragging about having a platform the size of Glasto or some shit - should know this. Especially if she has done all the reading she claimed when she said she was going to platform Black writers.
Misread this as “a platform the size of the gestapo.”

• Haha

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
Why Jack cheer?
Night pie here.

Why she sigh?
Can't fry
bed pie.

Why so snippy?
Bald the housemate
fled to chippy.

Why Jack tweet on toilet?
Prunes in pie, and nearly soiled it.

(Sorry)
If I could sew and had any artistic skills I’d embroider that onto a cushion. Now fuck off x

• Haha