Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I loathe this strand of content that is desperate to grab attention but isnt true! I feel fortunate that I know her content and know what she is trying to do but others won’t know this and will be sat thinking about their bill tripling today.
I had to explain to someone that they had profoundly misunderstood the price cap. They were asking if their bills "won't be more than £2,500" what was stopping them putting the heating on full blast and setting up a bitcoin mining rig. That's not how it works.

The price cap of £2,500 which is being quoted is the maximum price the average household on a dual fuel tariff paying via direct debit could expect to pay, based on the average usage and the maximum price which can be charged per unit. It's intended as an illustration.

If you use less gas and electricity than the average, you will pay less than £2,500. If you use more, then you will pay more. The maximum price per unit varies by region.

Do not put the heating on full blast and set up a bitcoin mining rig, you will get a hell of a shock when the bill arrives.

I think the way the price cap is spoken about is really misleading and people like Jack should be using their platform to explain and clarify what it actually means and how you can work out a rough expected bill, not shrieking about how "bills will triple" and all the MPs are in the hands of big energy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I’m trying to spend less time on tattle but it then means I have to grunk all the time. Some thought:
- we are a CEV household, we’ve had loads of injections (including the actual teen) we’re not testing. We’re saving the ones we have!
- past having a toddler I don’t know anyone who gets as many terrible colds as her. I have a friend with proper immunity issues who works with children who gets fewer colds than her.
- who wants a pie with a sore throat.
- I love her dream panel is…household names…and her. They’d have Tom Kerridge you sad cow.
- stop tweeting, makes illness less convincing.
- there’s no housemate. It’s to make it sound like an adult with choice is eating her food.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
She’s got a sore throat so feeling sorry for herself? To the point she has to talk about it on social media?
On the day after the queen dies? I’m not suggesting everything should be about the monarchy of course, but is a sore throat really something we should all be talking about today?

Maybe I should go on my Facebook and post about having really bad period cramp today but still having to deliver a training course despite my insides feeling like they’ve been ransacked by badgers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Welcome to thread three ninety one!

Congratulations to @bladiesla and a very optimistic bookshop for the title, you win one of the few remaining unsold copies of GFFBD!

In the last thread Jack went to Dublin, and has just paid her respects to herself The Queen.

Please feel free to add more!

For newcomers, please read the wiki, pink button up there 👆🏻

Please use the words thread title when nominating.

• Heart
  • Haha
she doesn't want people getting help
Bloody hell, that's it, exactly, isn't it? If the current crisis ended tomorrow and everyone got the help they needed, and benefits were uplifted to a level where people had a dignified life, not just an existence, what would she do? The hook she hangs her grift on would disappear overnight.

• Heart

Nurseali

VIP Member
Just realised.
6 hours ago she was gonna work from home and hunker down as possible covid

2 hours ago on a soggy dog walk

Twat

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

LavaFlake

VIP Member
There's so much wrong with this but I'm going to focus on the frozen spinach which retains a lot of moisture. As soon as its defrosted it goes soggy, mushy and wet. This makes it great for curries, to have cooked on the side of fish dishes, etc but to have it in a hot crisp sandwich?! The sogginess... I can't 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Jack has mentioned a cocked hat a lot recently and I didn't know wtf a cocked hat is. Naturally I googled and found out it can be a bicorne or tricorne hat. Given Jack's love of threes, I reckon she would wear a tricorne cocked hat.
Cupace20220909110528.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I thought she was staying home for a few days in case she had covid? Tit.

Monsieur le Camembert is either cuntstruck or thick associating with someone like Jack. A rudimentary Google of his company shows they’ve got a joint project going with Cambridge Uni which presumably has hefty funding attached. Their other income must come from the restaurant biz. Probably not the best idea to be on the socials with someone who’s becoming notorious for lack of transparency with donated money when you’re going to need future funding bids to keep afloat. Equally she’s hated by almost every chef who has WhatsApp and whose restaurants they rely on for the other half of their income stream.

Narcs gonna narc. Good luck, Stove 💁🏼‍♀️.
If it is him he also was in partnership with Micheal Roux Jnr too.
Hilarious she thinks her failings as a partner are so cutesy - working too hard, overfeeding, cleaning too much.
Not the awful over sharing, attention seeking, obsessive need to keep tabs on the poor sod and applying for a fucking mortgage with them within a week.

Screenshot_20220910_170031.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow