Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd guess SB has come home today after a week or so with his dad, bringing his DW collection back with him.
This is what makes it all the sadder. He was probably quite excited to tell his mum about the book he’s read, and she’s co-opted it as an opportunity to grandstand. For two hours.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
It’s bleeping awful. I thought she was trying to claw back but that tweet and the agression to Alison! I need to sleep but I can’t stop watching as she pours more petrol on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooh one more tweet has gone but I have no idea which. My phone is so hot and unlike Jack I only have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is what makes it all the sadder. He was probably quite excited to tell his mum about the book he’s read, and she’s co-opted it as an opportunity to grandstand. For two hours.
Poor lad is probably wondering what he has done wrong this time

• Sad
Reactions: 28
A few ideas I found kicking about in my weird little brain that I thought I’d sling together for Jack’s children’s books bestseller list.

James and the Giant Narcissist

The Liar, the Witch and the Sideboard

Charlotte’s (Tangled) Web (of Lies)

Green Eggs and Ham: A Beginner’s Guide to Veganism

The Partial Maine Coone-Cross Who Came to Tea

The Subtle (Bread)Knife

Jack, the Champion of the World

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's in the course of one evening said far nastier things about David walliams than anyone is thread ever had about her.

Fricking. HYPOCRITE. Mean girl behaviour.

"oH iT HuRtS tO TaLk aBoUt HeRoiN, bEcAuSe oF mY dArK pAsT" but you'll accuse a dude of snorting coke and laugh about it 😡😡😡

This is Jack at her worst.
This is Jack alright. This is who she is.

Reactions: 27
I don’t even know the grating corn beef story but it’s as funny as hell.

I actually made a slow cooker ratatouille with mash today and I’d love to say it was the finest thing I had ever tasted, it wasn’t but it was ok. It was basically using up veg I needed to use.

Even bunging things into the slow cooker is preferable to me than opening any of her books.

My mum has her tin can book as well and to date she’s made one of the recipes.
Oooh I don't suppose you oanyone on the thread has some easy slow cooker recipes with few ingredients?

Ooh one more tweet has gone but I have no idea which. My phone is so hot and unlike Jack I only have one.
Her live follower count is looking pretty grim
Social Blade

Reactions: 9
That is so aggressive 😱 I’m actually gobsmacked. The picture of that Alison’s name, I don’t know what makes it so bad but it just adds such a layer of aggression. Wow.
It gives that threatening "l know who you are" vibe, think that's why.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If Louisa is still lurking on here, or if she’s on Twitter this evening, I’m sure she’ll be thanking her lucky stars that she dodged that bullet. JM is an absolute bleeping liability to herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jesus! In reply to the editor who said his books aren't ghost written. Now a racist by association I assume.

View attachment 173308
omg Alison finish her hun - email legal & get the ball rolling sweetie x

This is the post DKL renaissance we've all been waiting for, this is our redemption for enduring that sexy cat vid. This'll be bigger than Tulisa vs. the fake sheikh, glorious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

That was my first thought. :(

I used to love all kinds of crap books with titles like "donkey on the doorstep" and "goat gurunkaling in the ghetto"
Goosebumps trashy ghost stories.... The babysitters club.

My parents never turned it into being about THEM.

They respected my interests

• Heart
Reactions: 39
HASHTAG TRIANGULATION.

So it's ok when her followers pile on anyone who dares question the slightest thing about her evident lies, but a former colleague and possible friend of someone she's just accused of intellectual property fraud standing up for them is absolutely No Go.

View attachment 173311

ETA: sorry, @NorthernSoul - plagiarising like David Walliams over here.
Lol, there’s been a few of us who spotted it. We all can’t keep up with the outrage 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A rehashing of her ‘That One’ catchphrase and a retweet of the cat video; she’s playing to the gallery tonight!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.