Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
433288E7-573A-4242-9DE3-34E4EEF4433D.jpeg

The delusion. Sorry I said you snort coke and don’t write your own books. I’m a z list celeb, please engage with me.
Also, fancy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.25.37.png

Shut up. Imagine if one of us was saying things like this? "Oh if I bumped into JM in the groucho then I can't say I wouldn't spill my soup all over her 'cos I'm terribly clumsy tee hee xxxx", she'd be screaming bloody murder!

ETA: oops, great minds @Silver Linings, @NomDeGuerre

Also fascinated to see she's on the Android now. Does she space the phones out by room? Time of day? Battery? Mood?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh my GOD this is all so childish! The whole OOPSIE I 'accidentally' spilled my coffee on you is playground stuff, but she knows her sycophants will lap it up cos she's SUCH a rebel :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m rarely shocked by her antics but I can’t believe her agent etc are ok with this. It’s their careers too.

Reactions: 31
I have never rooted for David walliams before in my life but come on bro, get the claws out. Show her some sass 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Are you actually joke threatening to scald him? You absolute bleeping whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guten morgen housefraus!

Just jumping in on the David Walliams thing. She's got a bloody cheek criticising someone for changing their name, hasn't she. Hello, self awareness?

I have mixed feelings about DW but that is neither here nor there. My son loved his books when he was younger and he has a good eye for what appeals to kids.

Although I do agree Jack would be a champ at writing fiction. She's had plenty of practice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just further proving it’s all self-promotion, not like we needed any proof. She is painfully embarrassing.

I actually hope DW doesn’t acknowledge any of it now, I think the fallout would be far worse from her. He has nothing to gain from engaging with that sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never read a DW, being considerably out of his target age zone, but if it's anything like Roald Dahl then I hope it's something along the lines of:

Mrs Slopp: the woman who vomited baked beans out of her mouth every time she saw someone eating a meal that was semi-solid and had a RRP of over £5.
Jackolight-tongue: the lady who lied so much her tongue tied into an unbreakable knot. She was doomed to forever eat sludge as a result.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Ahhhh threatening to assault him now, great look. #bekind
Right? Like that’s common assault, I appreciate not in the public interest to prosecute but it goes to show how safe she feels that she’d make those threats on a huge public platform. To be middle class ey 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has a very inflated sense of her own importance doesn’t she?

I can imagine the conversation between DW and his team this morning.
“Just one more thing before you go, I’m not sure if you remember umm (checks notes) Jack Monroe? She did a poverty cookbook? Said she was trans? Was running for Parliament? Recovering alcoholic? Took Katie Hopkins to court? Yes! That’s the one! Well she’s trying to cancel you on Twitter. Any action or ignore?”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She picks topics that there is a need to address; the lack of diversity on TV cooking shows, that kids books are largely celeb driven atm, that black lives matter. And then tackles them in such a clumsy, ignorant, self-centred way that if you were someone who didn't know about the subject her tweets would turn you to the wrong side of the debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.