Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She's now shit her pants and ran for a bath. Didn't want to tag him until it was discussed properly but just had extreme Tweetoreah. Wow. I'm truly impressed and exhausted. That was a Jacknado if ever I saw one.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fraus I'm only on page 15 and I see the total creeping up, I'm in shock sat here with hand over my face, what on earth is going on?! This is BAD, someone from DW's people needs to find this thread to start a war loool, we've even got an inventory of her posho assets for the liquidating x

nahhh she's just rude, sorry but what is this trash? We don't go this low and we're apparently hateful troll bullies, you can't go round calling anyone a cokehead and not expect repercussions! What is with her going on about main/alt accounts recently?

Then why do you let your child read them... As @SaintClemmie pointed out she's said he's read the SERIES why are you just paying attention to it now?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Livewire

Feel sorry for the abuse this poster is going to get.
Hey, that’s me. Don’t worry about me. It’s just words on a screen. I used to have a wee read through this thread when my little one was up all night feeding so had to come and check how this shit storms going down. It’s water off a ducks back, no one AT ALL is interested in me apart from the people who just had to tell me that. 😂 I’ll be fine.

• Heart
  • Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
54A07DC0-8C9A-4568-8093-6B71AB353A98.jpeg

By just skimming you miss context, narrative arc, character development; hubris, redemption arc...

@Silver Linings my theory is she uses the iPhone when she’s having a piss, just keeps it in there next to the bog in case she misses out

@Oxford_Girl thanks for the horse thingy recommendation I’ve ordered some, am having a visible (not like Jack’s) loss of hair again and it’s getting me down

@Switchstreetz I read one of your comments and thought - you do know about Mrs J don’t you? 😳

I see she’s throwing up her shield of alleged sexual abuse as a defence again while gleefully suggesting she will put names out there - yet other commenters are causing ‘bad energy’ 🤯 I just can’t believe she nicked a gif from here! The blatant admission of sock puppeting too... I’m too wired to sleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Yes this is just out and out self-sabotage. It would have been fine (but a bit weird and a couple of years too late) to go through each book and (correctly IMO) critique them and post on Twitter but no. Jack has to go further and:

insinuate he does coke before writing them, he doesn’t actually write them, he demands £25k fees for school appearances. Publically and aggressively @ his publicity director (I assume publishing is a small world so likely to cross paths again), tag harper Collins in a tweet calling their staff implicit and then 12 hours later again double down and insinuate something about deleted chapters from his autobiography. (That she’s seen copies of??)

I’ve not seen Jamie Oliver do this.

• Heart

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
This is what makes it all the sadder. He was probably quite excited to tell his mum about the book he’s read, and she’s co-opted it as an opportunity to grandstand. For two hours.

That was my first thought. :(

I used to love all kinds of crap books with titles like "donkey on the doorstep" and "goat gurunkaling in the ghetto"
Goosebumps trashy ghost stories.... The babysitters club.

My parents never turned it into being about THEM.

They respected my interests

• Heart

moglits

grunkagrukagrunkagrunka

FARRKKIINELL. I have one day off from Tattle, one!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my Spunkless Veggie Lasagne. It’s based on this recipe, but also not at all because it’s entirely veggie 🤷‍♀️ I use Meatless Farm mince, Marmite for ‘beefiness’, veggie parmesan, and oat milk for my bechamel (GASP).

I cannot believe what I’m seeing tonight. Genuinely quite alarmed at Jack’s inability to learn from previous mistakes.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ac789

It would be hilarious if he did to her what she did to KH i.e. delete the tweet and donate £5k to a drug charity and I won't sue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Aug1977

I swear this is a precursor to “the Adventures of Lily Spigot and her non-binary Unicorn” or “Melissa Twist saves the world with the help of Pretzel, her disabled pansexual cat”.

• Haha
  • Sick

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I for one would love to read a children’s book written by jack, for the unintentional hilarity of someone so utterly humourless attempting it. 10 year olds won’t care that you were on benefits for six months ‘hun’.

• Haha

Chocolate girl

Reading her tweets from last nights I noticed she mentioned again about being working class.

It's like shes obsessed with it being working class, someone needs to break it to her gently that working class people dont have smeg fridges and ginormous (shitty) bungalows...