Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
My kids are grown up so they missed the Walliams books but I say if they encourage boys to read and the kids enjoy them then that’s a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She thanked someone who removed his tag. He doesn’t even run his twitter, some pr bod does who presumably was having a dominos and watching a film when this all kicked off and will be right on it tomorrow. As if DW is sat there searching his own name.

• Haha

busylass

Chatty Member
Actually can't believe what I'm reading from her now. Got to be a parody. Surely? Fuck me, she'll regret this.

And just seen @Silver Linings latest screenshot. Does she think this is a game? She is literally goading him to come at her. For someone who has been to court over a tweet it really is staggering to watch this play out.

• Wow

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Didn’t the KHopkins judge note that she enjoyed her Twitter rages, that she was gleeful with all of the negative drama?
She’s being a gleeful little goblin yet again. You think she’d learn.
But all she can hear in her house made of glass is this:

• Heart
  • Haha
Also all the fraus pointing out she’s trying to bully herself into new jobs - I wonder where DW & ML came under a lot of heat (rightfully so) during BLM she’s seeing this as a means of getting commissioned to write or speak on it? Go viral and peak the Guardian’s interest? She doesn’t have any new paid work lined up does she...?

I find her interpretation of class so interesting and gross, she’s definitely referred to herself as WC on many occasions which is... bizarre? Is it because she believes the working classes all live in poverty having to rinse beans because that’s pretty insulting. Does she think she’s WC because she rents and daddy hasn’t helped her with a deposit yet? Like what IS it because it’s really fucking weird, I wish I’d asked her if she genuinely believes this when she invaded our space. Like all of her politics it’s so shallow and flat that I don’t expect any sense from her with it, she has very limited lived experience so can’t speak on anything with any degree of authenticity, maybe this is why the Guardian stopped commissioning her? Yes she can speak about using a food bank and delays in receiving her benefits, bulk cooking for pennies, but that’s about it...?

• Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Holy shit, she's in a mess again tonight isn't she? I mean, if you disagree with the way minorities or social classes are being portrayed by an author and you want to do something about it... this ain't it Jack.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Wasn’t the whole of the last thread basically all about the kitten? I didn’t contribute much, as all there was to say was that she’s being a fucking disgrace using an animal as a conduit for her whole emotional vampire thing. Just waiting for her to complete the next stage of her Twitter rage-cycle.

• Heart

no-no

VIP Member
I think that if he gets involved it just gives her more self importance. You can see how others are acting and retreating. His team are most likely sitting back watching as she single handedly destroys her own tv career. No one is going to want to be involved with her after this.
He’s in the ITV clique so no more gigs there, Matt is terrified of bumping into her again so no BBC and THAT MAN is on channel 4. Maybe she could try channel 5? Would people be up for a bit of awkwardly produced slop after Neighbours?

I hope he doesn’t engage himself but his team shut her up. He’s been trending for hours now so something will have to be said.

All tweeting and no work makes Jack a mere toy....

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
The absolute gall of her tweeting that hoover gif about DW when she stomped over here for the same type of thing written about her! Couldn't make it up. But then again, that was just her excuse to post here, she was bloody busting for an excuse

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Mm yes such a toss up for school children - Jack Monroe visiting or David Walliams. Mm that is a puzzler.

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherwellgirl

Jack. Shut up. Phone a pal. Phone your sponsor. Phone anyone. Just get off twitter. We are talking about kids books. Some people refuse to read Harry Potter for example. Someone take the Internet off her.

• Haha
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
I only popped on here before bed after watching a film this evening. Spotted 27 pages on the new thread and thought...

• Haha
This is the thread:
I’m by no means defending men, especially not sex offenders, but surely she knows that tweeting a list of men’s names is the last thing you can actually do? This sadly must all be for show, yet again?

Look at the Bercow Twitter case where she made a joke about “oh why is he trending 😳” in regards to p*do allegations, not even out and out saying “this man is a n*nce FYI x” and she got done for it! Even accounts retweeting it got done, down to the teeny tiny couple a hundred followers who he allowed to settle for a £25 charitable donation! He came for everyone & the law fully backed him!

I don’t agree with it personally, but she too has been part of legal history in setting these civil court action precedents so she MUST know what can and cannot fly online! You don’t get to pick and choose what parts of libel law you adhere to sadly, or for which Twitter users, even if the men you’re discussing are horrid and deserve the very worst in the world happening to them!

Also she wants to be careful slinging mud like this cos the last thing she wants is a load of solicitors & accountants digging into her assets and earnings and publishing their findings 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Also, I do think she’s missed the point re the projectile vomiting jokes. Yes, it’s juvenile and gross, but these are kids’ books, and kids like that kind of thing coz they’re horrible little bastards. 😂
Exactly, I remember being in a toy store late last year looking for a gift and being shocked at the amount of games involving poo: one where you had to avoid dog turds with a blindfold on; one where you had to plunge a toilet; one where you had to make a dog do a poo; one where you had to fish for poos with a net...

Children are gross, and obsessed with bodily functions. It’s not like DW is pulling this crap out of nowhere

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Erm it sounds to me like it's pure jealousy. He gets someone to write some books stick his name on them and makes money. She has scribble away all by herself for what she calls pittance. Envy is a terrible colour, please stop wearing it.

• Heart