Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me where I placed my violin?
Can she actually stop weaponising suicide ffs. I am so sick of it. And just a little #factcheck - according to her (so I know it's a dodgy source) she was suicidal well before the poverty, and actually resigned from the fire service from her hospital bed after one such attempt. If anything, it's this which will have had social services intervene rather than visiting food banks or whatever. Gah I hate the way she throws it about during twitter arguments and in her stupid blogs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Revisiting this as been thinking about it a lot:

7CEA5B96-F70B-4BD2-9CD5-D558A1CFAA55.jpeg

1. Jack claims she was not begging/claiming poverty and yet accepted a donation from her “friend”
2. Jack accepted money from a friend and then bought two boiler suits
3. How ashamed would anyone be to accept money from someone you know and have them mention it on social media for a glasto sized crowd to see?

• Heart
  • Wow

TommyAGS

I really can’t see Irish journalists being interested in her. Nobody here really knows or cares much about her. It sounds completely made up.

• Haha
  • Heart

metroglide

Furious on behalf of all the Frauen and Herren who live with ADHD and autism and wouldn't ever dream of using it as an excuse for bad behaviour. A lot of us here live with the impacts of life-limiting conditions, ones where probably nobody would blame us for going fuck it and behaving like total radges for a while. Yet we don't, because we're adults.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
She doesn’t deserve to call herself a mother.

Sorry but this endless public manipulative suicide stuff is so bloody damaging to her poor kid. Someone must have told her this surely?
A good while ago I did a really excellent mental health awareness course through my work. One of the course facilitators had been a service user and his role was to talk about his experiences which included talking about an attempt he'd made on his life. As you can imagine it was challenging and very powerful to hear him talk about his experiences with such dignity and insight. He was very, very frank and honest and did not shy away from any aspect (beyond not describing methods etc) He'd clearly done a lot of work on himself and given what he was doing that has to be an ongoing process. However the bit that got to me and you could tell was clearly still a raw wound for this guy who was otherwise very strong and together was when he described being haunted by the look on his the 14 year old daughters face at the hospital after he'd survived and the guilt he carries about that. For Jack to chuck suicide about the way she does when she has a son who will see it is unforgivable. There's a lot of research about suicide in families and the damage it does through generations. Her weaponising it like this is evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

jenny2603

VIP Member
The thing that gets me with the patreon thing is the fact that she and Mum continued to advertise and encourage people to sign up even after long term subscribers had been left without their contracted purchases- that to me is much more criminal than just burying her head as it shows that she was solely interested in the money rather than fulfilling contracts- it's abhorrent.
That's particularly damning. The Nigella influx should really have prompted the already overdue shutdown. I'm sure multimillionaire Nigella can afford to waive her right to the perks of her tier but if she's going to endorse a crowdfunder she might want to check that those a little further down the social scale than her are getting what they pay for. Top tip Nige- what can seem like small, trivial amounts of money to you can have a big impact in lower income households so do bear that in mind when using your platform to encourage spending.

• Angry
  • Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I'm not strictly commenting on how much i still have to grunk, but is it ok to say I want to cry upon getting to 383 and discovering there's already 11 pages of 384?

jack, please stop posting!

fraus, please, i beg! i love you, but please stop posting!

go well my loves. pray for me 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Even the lowest tier-access to exclusive Patreon content means that she’ll need 24 odd articles goin up, no? Given the payment is taken monthly, the rewards have to come monthly too. It’s ‘not a donation’ as Jack herself stated.
I could ghost write 24 exclusive articles for her in a day!
* floral babygrows for mental health
* is a £15 flight to Dublin possible
* what is a vegan
* 5 ideas for a 5x8 kitchen
* Jamie Oliver - hot or not ?
* co-sleeping with teenagers - right or wrong
* how to pickle radishes
* pickled radishes - botulism risks
* meal deals in Edinburgh

… an AI content engine could do this

• Haha

floofle

I’m so bemused by the implication that anyone would be jealous of a six-hour sexathon. I’m going through menopause hell: I’m far more jealous of people who can just sleep for six hours, without waking up wild-eyed and palpitating in a pool of their own sweat. Four times.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Just going back to Jack saying she’s going to fulfil outstanding Patreon rewards:
(1) She says here she’s getting “the cards” and a “delivery schedule” done. But patrons only get “cards” if they are on the £7.50 tier or above. The £3.50 tier just gets a discount code (to use on buying yet more shite from Jack’s shop), and £1 members (🙄) get nothing. So it would appear that they’re NOT all on the bottom tier after all, ey Jack? And there must be a substantial number on £7.50+ if you need a “delivery schedule”. 🤔
(2) There is no way in hell she will be able to make up a 2-year backlog. In fact, I suspect the backlog goes further back than her Nov 2020 post, because as I recall people were complaining about not receiving stuff before then too.
Some of the tiers are for multiple postcards per month. The £7.50 tier has 3 per month, for example. The “Thrifty Shades” tier promised a recipe card EVERY WEEK! There is simply no way she will be sending all that out. And without duplicates?
(
85566262-1BFB-497B-B9FF-D944820593EA.jpeg
p.s. apols if others have made the same points, but she’s driving me nuts.)

• Heart
  • Wow

bladiesla

VIP Member
Catching up, but what irks me is the idea of 'being due and adventure' to Dublin. A month ago she was begging for money and unscrewing lightbulbs with no hot water and now she is entitled to some travel because she needs to be entertained.

Don't get me wrong, I think everyone deserves leisure time and fun in life! But 'being due an adventure' smakcs of so much privilege and entitlement,

• Heart
  • Angry

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
“I’m going to basically release a fixed number of items on a set day every week”

Get in line Vinted. Granola is before you.

😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Meg78

VIP Member
I’m struggling to keep up but just wanted to put this out into the universe:

Celebrity Masterchef is currently showing on the beeb, I would LITERALLY PAY THEM to have Jack on the next series 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Clare

VIP Member
She’s always such a ghastly victim. It’s not overwhelm, it’s not ADHD, it’s not lack of support. She’s a greedy witch who wastes all her time on Twitter. Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 68