Jack Monroe #384 You're churning out rinsed hoops and boiled slop, not storming the Bastille

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting quite a bit of push back to the Patreon "it's coming" post.
1662062268573.png

Tweets all the same person. All perfectly reasonable points. šŸ‘
1662062402298.png

1662062367297.png

Too many bumhole words from her today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 211
Hope her future landlord doesnā€™t see this. Youā€™d need to take a large enough deposit to completely undo all her ā€œalterationsā€ when she leaves (which she will because this isnā€™t her FOREVER HOME sob sob rattle rattle).

Also what a waste of time doing kitchens on IKEA for a rented space. 1) youā€™re not allowed to refit the kitchen and 2) youā€™ve no idea exactly what size and shape your future kitchen is going to be.

Unless of course sheā€™s lying. Makes you think.
Iā€™m convinced sheā€™s either bought it or finally guilt tripped Big Dave MBE into giving her one of his places.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Once again she is a complete bleep to someone and uses ā€œand then I was at an AA meeting so not on my phoneā€¦ā€ why is where you were relevant Jack? Unless of course you are ONCE AGAIN using recovery / anything as an excuse to try swerve your behaviour. Then to say she is working a programme and explained how she reached out and was forgiven which is NOT working a programme.

She is vicious to so many - why does this person deserve an apology for her savagery rather than others?
Not a Tory but she is pretty personal and nasty about those who are and on the public web then complains that everyone is doing the same to her.

She really is the eternal victim masquerading, in her mind, as a ā€œstrong survivorā€duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Now she is going to send out the ā€˜rewardsā€™ because the patrons are dropping like a stone! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 54
You missed ā€¦. Pixie Promises Posting Pending Patreon Photo Postcards ā€¦. Soz huns ADHD will sort! So some poor sods will get nearly 100 postcards

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Erm, hi. Someone pointed me here. Humbled that my tweet became a thread title.

*waves*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 199
So sheā€™s finally going to start posting out rewards for the patreons. I suppose she can use the Royal Mail postal strikes as the reason they never appear yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Reply from BBC complaints. This doesn't respond to my comments, so I'm guessing others had the same. Lazy twats.

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding BBC News on August 26th.

We note you feel Jack Monroe was an inappropriate guest on the programme.

Jack Monroe was introduced as an author and anti-poverty campaigner, Jack rose to fame with her blog 'A Girl Called Jack'.

The job of an interviewer is to ask the questions that are likely to be in the minds of our viewers and to seek the relevant answers, even if it is sometimes difficult to accept they should be aired. Although some people may believe that certain individuals should not be able to broadcast their views, or may disagree strongly with the opinions they hear, our aim is to provide a deeper understanding by hearing from, and questioning, a range of different perspectives.

We do value your feedback about this. All complaints are sent to senior management and weā€™ve included your points in our overnight report. These reports are among the most widely read sources of feedback in the company and ensures that your concerns have been seen by the right people quickly. This helps inform their decisions about current and future content.

Thanks again for getting in touch with us.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Hope her future landlord doesnā€™t see this. Youā€™d need to take a large enough deposit to completely undo all her ā€œalterationsā€ when she leaves (which she will because this isnā€™t her FOREVER HOME sob sob rattle rattle).

Also what a waste of time doing kitchens on IKEA for a rented space. 1) youā€™re not allowed to refit the kitchen and 2) youā€™ve no idea exactly what size and shape your future kitchen is going to be.

Unless of course sheā€™s lying. Makes you think.
Dry store. EXACTLY why she isnā€™t doing a Ā£20 shop. Why arenā€™t people seeing this??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Creators pause their Patreon when they aren't able to provide content for one month. She's been happily accepting payments without a single word on it for YEARS

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
God the photo stuff is absolute comedy gold today. On the patreon, how does she have the absolute GALL to claim she hasnā€™t lifted a finger for 2 years when sheā€™s posted herself in Venice, on a hammock chilling, shagging Burglar Le Bill and nuzzling Haroldā€™s brother at lunch, sitting on a gun, spending hours and hours and hours talking tit on Twitter, playing with puppies, buying rusty spoons, etc etc etc but couldnā€™t have the respect for the gullible idiots paying her for duck all to even bother updating the page?
And yet the same lot defend her?
I seriously think sometimes that I must have dreamed all this. Either that or Jack is actually the demon headmaster and through the medium of Twitter has actually hypnotised several hundred/thousand people to abandon all sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.