Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Terrible

VIP Member
@jenny2603 - I’m so glad you’ve been released, and hope you’re feeling ok (how were the tamales?)

Ramdom musings: she definitely said she wasn’t allowed to sublet, and wasn’t allowed overnight visitors. She now has a housemate and an overnight deliveroo driver? So the housemate lives without soap and hot water and light and Wi-Fi, co-existing on the £20 shop and storecupboard Narnia?
Louisa left her paying £1500 a month - but she was still saying this same amount in rent and bills very recently. Patreon won’t even cover her rent - even with a housemate? So the housemate eats and sleeps in exchange for what? dog sitting?
NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Edie Po

VIP Member
Recap.
Jack's phone seems to having a good old snort but she's 4789 days whatever 🤥
Apparently she had bollock sausage for 6 hours yesterday..put was on twitter for 32 days 🤷‍♀️
Did a shop that feed the 5000 for a WEEK..but its not really a shop its a top up. 🤔
Apparently Kirsty is OBESSED WITH HER 🤣
Sent Flying Monkeys 🐒 AGAIN.
Lived in a tiny,little bitty flat ..🤨
Chucked parents under bus ...AGAIN. 🚌 🙄
Chucked SB under bus 🚌

Apparently made yummy food 🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 never fucking happened.

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'm blocked by her so I've just used work twitter to look at her timeline.
Wow. It is actually worse than I thought. She is just so cruel and nasty isn't she?

Oh and Burger La Bill definitely went back to his wife after their sex marathon.

• Haha

Edie Po

VIP Member
I'm sick of the right wing gender critical bollocks being banded about by Jack and her merry men of wazzocks.
Many GC are left/right/centre.

She's being called out from every corner of twitter not just by GCs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
1661800019392.png

As I make my way through the threads, hi to @Cookiecookie from 2 years ago (when Jack was swanning about in 5 star hotels, mind), really shows that nothing changes and everything stays the same.

And fucking hell I hope Karl is ok, Jack going full mask off there. Had to pause for a moment to take in just how despicable that was.

edit to add nothing upsets me but that has

Last edited:
  • Heart
Over an hour and she hasn't deleted her vile tweet to Karl. It's been explained to her and she's just letting the flying monkeys pile on. What a horror of a human being.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

SendReceive

VIP Member
Things people do on a bank holiday weekend:

- Catch up with family and friends
- Go on holiday
- Invite friends round for a barbecue
- Make progress on a DIY project

Things Jack Monroe does on a bank holiday weekend:

- Posts on Twitter 24/7
- Insults their mother and father by telling random strangers on the internet how terrible her childhood was
- Do some heroically incorrect maths about the power consumption of kitchen appliances
- Goes out for a midnight burger

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Jack’s latest tweet and now you all have to see it, as I did a big sick 🤢

View attachment 1537647
Yes this sounds like truly gruelling and intensive therapy that cuts to the heart of the issue. Jack, perhaps instead of being counselled by a Hallmark greeting card or whatever the hell that hoop you were with is- try going for proper help to establish what the fuck is wrong with you, why you are so toxic and what can be done to stop you hurting people. It will be bloody hard, you'll hate it and want to give up but you might come out the other side a tolerable human being and that would be a significant improvement. Anyone who has done real therapy has had to face some very unpleasant truths about themselves, I know I have and I remain far, far from perfect but a good deal better for it.

• Heart
I’ve just seen Jack’s latest tweet and now you all have to see it, as I did a big sick 🤢

View attachment 1537647

That's incredibly unprofessional coupled with the gift - for the following reasoning

Weighted hula hoops tend to have the facility to expand and reduce the diameter these days. If the idea is that what's outside isn't anything to be worried about, a smaller hoop means there's less inside that is the patient's concern. ED logic dictates if the hoop can be smaller, there's less to worry about, ergo my concerns/worries/upsets are reduced if I can fit inside a smaller hoop. And the way to fit inside a smaller hoop? Be smaller. Don't eat. So it reinforces ED thought processes and logic by saying 'your troubles will be less if you are thinner'

That therapist needs striking off if they're even registered with any actual professional body and didn't just do an online course for six sessions in the first place.

• Wow
  • Sad

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Can someone with a twitter account PLEASE tell her to retract her rank, nasty, oh so holy, bile against the dude with learning difficulties? That’s so disturbing. Reading that tweet is so gross that it almost makes her slop look palatable. Absolute ghoul

• Heart
Reactions: 61

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
She has absolutely zero dignity. As soon as one partner makes a run for it, she goes on about how awful they were to her, then hooks up with another one, and does exactly the same thing, over and over again. I keep forgetting that this idiot has a child. She's so self centred.

• Sad
  • Angry

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
£24 per month squigg said it was a local community group that signed up and that she has just taken over the finances which explains why it has gone on for so long. Such a shame if a local group were sending this in good faith when they could have invested it locally.

• Sad
  • Wow

WaffleKent

It must be so weird for Leggy, LJC, and Old 'rold to see this cycle continue. I hope they're all in a Whatsapp group chat together.

• Haha