Jack Monroe #378 Where can I lodge a complaint about Jack Monroe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voice over wish list for the future documentary to play me

I want - Gina McKee
I get - Rosie Ramsay

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fraus suspected OH was a Harold because Jack referred to him as they, and then a real life Southend friend called him a he which confirmed it.
And also she nuzzled up to their brother, thinking it was them. She later described their appearance as 6ft.
the balance of probabilities suggests it was a man.

Reactions: 41
Not to get too graphic but I use my chests ‘natural funnel’ to get water into the bottle so I can swill it out 😂

I don’t dilute washing up liquid but I am still using fairy Christmas branded dishwasher tablets as they were half price in Asda in January so I stocked up 😂
You've finally found a way for JM to combine budgetting tips with her love of cleavage pics

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry to be a pain, roughly what page in the previous thread does the jack arguing with kirsty Strickland stuff start please.

Also, I'm sick of hearing about the asda just essentials stuff. It's all over my Facebook too. They've rebranded smart price, what's so special about it?

Also, I appreciate that Jack in NB (I think?) But I'm presuming she menstruates still due to the miscarriage bread crumbing so where are the period products included in her shop? For most people who menstruate, these are a monthly item that needs purchasing, no?

And where is the pet food?
I haven't bought period products for years since getting a mooncup and period pants..

Reactions: 19
Imagine rinsing your hoop with this?
Andrex all the way in this house 👍🏼
Home Bargains ‘Nicky’ brand here - my kids go through two rolls a day!

I’m often surprised JM doesn’t shop in poundstretcher, home bargains etc. She never mentions going in charity shops or doing couponing, or any of the other things people do to get by. I started charity shopping back when I was a truly poor student sharing a 30p bowl of soup with my now husband. I am on a good wage now and still love a mooch in the charity shops and I give all my kids outgrown clothes and toys to my local hospice shop.

JM in my opinion does not have a lived experience of poverty or even bring poor. She always had a choice and she’s absolutely fuming that shes being called out on her ridiculous unnecessary lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

Either you weren't listening to your vet or you need to find one who knows what they are talking about. It's white rice. PLAIN WHITE RICE. If you are giving poor Content brown rice you are making her stomach issues worse. FFS, can you for once get something right? I don't care if you blow up your house trying to connect a bleeping stove to a radiator, but please feed Content correctly.

Thank you in advance xxx
Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 20.45.28.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
Im sure she's posted photos of her bathroom before.

This is one of the biggest bullshit lies ever. Noway she lives on the cheap cleaning and hygiene

Reactions: 35
1661718674358.png

This is my aneurysm.
Frozen chicken 7x bags 600g cook from frozen chicken breast fillets £25.50 (£6.08/kg)
Ok so it's 'smartprice' chicken (it's called Just Essentials now Jack, jeez) at £3.79/kg but you're still looking at £10+ per week to feed her large sickly dog.
Also why the "cooked, obviously"? Frozen chicken (defrosted, obviously) could very well be ideal for a dog with a sensitive stomach. She's desperate for any own and not thinking about what she's actually saying.
Besides it doesn't answer anything when everything she said relates to the situation "at the moment" which will change and hasn't been the norm before.

Reactions: 47
Ohhh she's getting right salty on twitter 🤣
I'll cost that as £5.50 the salty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
A couple of weeks ago the Daily Express accidentally taught its readers how to make chlorine gas while mixing common household substances.
Yes! Also not long ago some peeps were trying to distill some new and fancy flavoured gin and ended up making mustard gas :D be careful out there ninnies (this story was in the metro and we know what happens with that newspaper)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Dear hearts, I've just choked on my tea from this in the last thread 🦉🍾 so thank(space)you, not!
Screenshot_20220828-214010_Chrome.jpg

Also, since last night and today, I have been aware of inclement winter weather occurring at a crappy bungalow in Sarfend ❄, so my earworm of the day is:
Screenshot_20220828-215753_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
a little frau ward 🥺
Sending gentle hugs Jenny Numbers
I won't lie, having three meals a day brought to me during the ultimate Jacksplosion has been a boon! I dread to think what state the house would have been in trying to keep up at home! I know this isn't strictly what the NHS was set up for but 10/10 for grunk support.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Has she been tweeting all day responding to people about her 18 pound food shop? On a bank holiday Sunday? That’s fun for anyone with her… guess SB is with dad again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think the general rule is don't both post on Jack threads on Tattle and interact with Jack related things on Twitter (or other celeb/influencers where relevant) So you can read one and post on t'other, and you can post on non-Jack related Twitter but generally don't cross the streams posting-wise.
Cheers, I'll stay mute :)

Reactions: 29
Home Bargains ‘Nicky’ brand here - my kids go through two rolls a day!

I’m often surprised JM doesn’t shop in poundstretcher, home bargains etc. She never mentions going in charity shops or doing couponing, or any of the other things people do to get by. I started charity shopping back when I was a truly poor student sharing a 30p bowl of soup with my now husband. I am on a good wage now and still love a mooch in the charity shops and I give all my kids outgrown clothes and toys to my local hospice shop.

JM in my opinion does not have a lived experience of poverty or even bring poor. She always had a choice and she’s absolutely fuming that shes being called out on her ridiculous unnecessary lies.
That’s what I’ve never ’got’. Anyone who runs a house and isn’t completely minted knows it’s cheaper to buy bulk. Home Bargains, B and M, even bulk packs of things from Amazon Prime are cheaper and more convenient (particularly for those of us who have a job which isn’t typing tit into Twitter). I‘m not badly off, but I also try not to waste money.

So why doesn’t she top tip that?

(Sorry I’m annoyed, I love a bit of B and M 😂 99p Zoflora for the win).

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can someone please insert that tweet with toiletries pricing. Because is she really trying to tell us her household, including a 12 yo and two adults, at least one of whom is menstruating regularly, is using 12 rolls of toilet paper in a month?

ok found it

View attachment 1535335

And only one bottle of diluted washing up liquid a month! With all the cooking that comes with her ~ profession ~?????
As someone with animals I am saying that is not enough washing powder or cleaning products to deal with a 12 year old ( probably just starting to be a sweaty small boy) SSB and a puppy who has fur which attracts all that is grubby. Cats, as lovely as they are, still bring in dust and debris plus the occasional small mammal which requires cleaning up after. What about items like flea treatments, worming etc? Even if she uses reusable menstrual products there will inevitably be the need for extra washing, loo roll etc etc. 12 loo rolls a month…is she trying to convince us that even her turds are smol pixie poo sized? Although
I accept that pixie poo smells of roses and made up of rainbow glitter colour. That, or cough… she lives ALONE.

I’m no Mrs Hinch, outer clothes in this house are not bunged in the wash after being wafted near a human torso, but that washing powder is not sufficient. Dog blankets need washing, I am expecting that Content has a basket and judging by pictures of her house it’s not exactly a minimalist zen space with no cushions, blankets comfort stuff is it? She’s emulating her own internal Peter Lilley* and patronising the poors.
we also know that cheap washing up liquid is useless against grease and grime. Middle of the road washing up liquid is a bare minimum, even as broke students we used reasonable washing up liquid and compromised by drinking 10p 1.5 litre lemonade from Netto.

* Peter Lilley was the Tory MP for St Albans in the 90s and was a particularly vicious ( imho) secretary of social security. I think the current lot emulate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Sorry, I've just been made aware of the rules but the hapless little turd is trending no 2 on Twatter... I'll shut up now :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.