Jack Monroe #377 What’s the point?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve moved on but I’m still very dubious about how much times SB spends with her. I don’t know any mum this deep into the summer holidays who isn’t close to losing it having spent so much time with their kids or multitasking with work, whilst also feeling bittersweet that they are growing and another year has passed plus running around like crazy buying and labelling school supplies. My house is a mess and I don’t have to time to reorganise that let alone time to sort someone else’s dream kitchen out.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Also Mackie, where the feck are SB’s “fave” maize snacks? The ones Asda have reduced from a 12 to a 6 pack, for the same price? Hmm? In the pocket of BigMaize, are we?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
So she’s not poor, not even pretending to be poor, but she IS pretending to spend 20 quid a week on her groceries for 2 people?
Oh no, it's a bit worse than that. It's £20 for three people with next to no protein or proper nutrients and one of the three is a near teenager who is apparently either being starved of nutrients on purpose since she isn't currently poor or she is now poor again and cannot afford to provide an adequate diet for. As if that's not enough, she's promoting this is something others can copy and all her stupid Guardian fan club are applauding like seals because healthy diets are for the middle classes. At least Marie Antoinette was willing to chuck in a bit of cake.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
This 3rd person in the household, does evil land lady know? Next thing she’ll be running her washing machine after 10pm in the detached crappy bungalow #rulebreaker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Deadpan Jack has joined Riff Jack, Gig Jack, Nuance Jack, Caveat Jack, Shoot Jack and Pitch Jack on my aneurysm risk list. She is such a TV insider wannabe and yet so old-fashioned for a 34 year-old. I still cringe about her telling a story about how "the talent" had different arrangements at Edinburgh a few years ago.

Did anyone notice that she just quickly deleted a reply about being involved in trolling the Depher bloke? Does it make sense to anyone? Charity envy?

1661671925626.png

1661672115532.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh no, it's a bit worse than that. It's £20 for three people with next to protein or proper nutrients and one of the three is a near teenager who is apparently either being starved of nutrients on purpose since she isn't currently poor or she is now poor again and cannot afford to provide an adequate diet for. As if that's not enough, she's promoting this is something others can copy and all her stupid Guardian fan club are applauding like seals because healthy diets are for the middle classes. At least Marie Antoinette was willing to chuck in a bit of cake.
£20 for three people - and nothing for the dog.

Deadpan Jack has joined Riff Jack, Gig Jack, Nuance Jack, Caveat Jack, Shoot Jack and Pitch Jack on my aneurysm risk list. She is such a TV insider wannabe and yet so old-fashioned for a 34 year-old. I still cringe about her telling a story about how "the talent" had different arrangements at Edinburgh a few years ago.

Did anyone notice that she just quickly deleted a reply about being involved in trolling the Depher bloke? Does it make sense to anyone? Charity envy?

View attachment 1533647

View attachment 1533654
I saw those Tweets but found it incredibly difficult to understand what was going on. If anyone has any insight then please share!

Reactions: 43
Grunking but just need to say: gas pipes/water pipes/radiator – what a massive knobhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I know we’ve moved on but I’m still very dubious about how much times SB spends with her. I don’t know any mum this deep into the summer holidays who isn’t close to losing it having spent so much time with their kids or multitasking with work, whilst also feeling bittersweet that they are growing and another year has passed plus running around like crazy buying and labelling school supplies. My house is a mess and I don’t have to time to reorganise that let alone time to sort someone else’s dream kitchen out.
I'm surprised she doesn't try and use him more for the grift. Kids are pricey buggers. Maybe his dad has had a word?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh just leave her alone, do you want her to stop breathing? She’s only on twitter 30 minutes a day
30 minutes a day on the loo no less, spewing effluent from arse and fingers - a multitasking miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

View attachment 1533647

View attachment 1533654
Does the Depher guy have a thread?

Reactions: 10
Is she not mentioning the hundreds of pounds of food she has in stock?
Or the fact that she doesn’t need to eat the lowest budget range?
She’s a dick.
I hope, if it is ex-OH, that Harold remembers all the reasons he said she really needed to see a doctor.

Reactions: 45
I’m sorry Fraus. Life has been hectic and I know it’s probably in the previous few threads but who is this supposed other active adult? Theories or is it (another) blatant lie? I for one don’t believe Jack can work 100 hour weeks, be a parent, spend her life shouting on Twitter and form a new relationship 🤷‍♀️
It’s not a relationship it’s a friend

Actually, though this is Jack so she’ll be referring to her ‘partner’ and ‘in laws’ by the end of the week and changing the dedication in her long awaited cookbook yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Yesterday felt like a kind of record-breaking tweeting day for Jack, but I just checked socialblade and it's coming in at 62 tweets over the course of the day (some might roll over into today's numbers). I wonder if she had time to softly, gently turn up at the foodbank which she's previously said she volunteers at every weekend.

That's an awful lot of time on the squatty potty! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry Fraus. Life has been hectic and I know it’s probably in the previous few threads but who is this supposed other active adult? Theories or is it (another) blatant lie? I for one don’t believe Jack can work 100 hour weeks, be a parent, spend her life shouting on Twitter and form a new relationship 🤷‍♀️
Surely shes not moved in yet another OH ! With her having full custody of SB. The social workers will be on the case soon I would think.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.