Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's worse than you think! As well as the room which is now the dining room there is another reception room just as big. Then there are THREE hallways, the kitchen, downstairs shower room and a room at the back which is supposed to be a boot/utility room.
Upstairs are 3 big bedrooms and a huge bathroom. The landing is big enough for her to use as a library.
Outside is a huge garden, a large garage and 2 outbuildings which Jack refers to as 'the shed'.
She has posted many pictures of each of these rooms and features .
(Also the house is very easy to find online because of how much information she gives out on SM and her ex posting her cycle route on an app)
It's not hard to find, the area, nearby amenities, one photo....found.....confirmed with one more photo comparison.

Reactions: 13

TankGirl

Have any forensic Fraus come across Patreaons Puddle - I don’t really understand Twitter but they are not a Jack fan and are retweeting AMs stuff ….

Reactions: 12

Sketchy

VIP Member
Not sure if it's been nominated before, but for the next thread title ...

Jack, get in the fucking bin!

nachoo

I disagree, the account already has achieved something. It's swayed opinion of Jack like we've never seen before. Eyes are now on her that never were before. The strange cultists that are fanatical about her will never be turned, but many people have been, that is evident. Somebody needed to wake people up, and that's what AM has done.
I didn't say it achieved nothing, because the one viral thread did! My point is carrying on and playing with the incel types and other suspect twitter accounts detracts from that one viral thread. Anyway I've said my point and I suspect no one will agree and that's fine. Namaste🙏. I get people want something big to happen but a blog post repeating stuff here doesn't feel like it.

• Haha

Moon Face

A ‘how to be poor’ tip from The Big Book of Jackonomics: Save a ton of money by nicking your dining room chairs from the local high school. Then blow it all on upmarket sideboards.
I had the exact same thought, and then realised that therefore they would be £££. Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 11

Ohthehorror

OT, but on a recent thread - maybe the one before this - someone shared some suggestions for good food bloggers. Ones who produced actually edible, affordable, non-slop family meal plans. Have tried searching but if anyone has any clues I’d be very grateful. Toot toot!

CEB1980

Thanks. Argh, so annoying that the reply function keeps drafts. That was a post I started to compose but abandoned :D

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Whatever you do, don’t look at his video clips for veggie dishes - the veggie lasagnes looks 🤮🤮🤮. It’ll have you wishing you were hoovering up Jack’s dishes like a greedy goblin.
Mmmm sounds tasty for a smol pixie. after the recommendation on here i made a slow cooker chicken curry noodle dish where you whacked the egg noodles in crispy with some chicken stock and that was very tasty!