Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elastoblast

VIP Member
Owen will be planning ANOTHER of his podcasts where middle class 30 somethings endlessly go over the same crap about poverty.

To be fair, when I was 30 I thought I knew it all. I couldn't understand why older people had such a different take on a situation, or why they thought everything was so difficult to address.

Guess what? Now I am that "older man" I no longer think I know it all. I now realise that nothing in government (or life to be honest) is simple or easy. Everything is complex, people are complex. And people are on the whole selfish, after all, who wouldn't put their own family first?

I have lived long enough to know crises come and go. They are all over the news, people fearful and panicking, but it ends up being dealt with, either successfully or sometimes less so. Eventually people look back and despair at what happened, promising it will never happen again, but it does. They then just carry on with life until the next crisis.

I could go on but I think you lovely Fraus are on the same page, so I'd be preaching to the converted.

Anyhow, on topic. Jack and Owen can talk until the cows come home, the country will still be up shit creak without a paddle. Nothing they say will make the slightest bit of difference, because nobody that matters is listening.

Long post, sorry/not sorry (delete as applicable)
Ahem, I think you mean Soz/Not Soz Dearheart. Go well 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Embarrassed to admit I do actually have 3 Billy book cases (one in each of the kids’ rooms). They’re flimsy as fuck, they barely survive being moved around a room, let alone being chucked in a skip and then salvaged.
I don’t think they are even chipboard. I think they are compressed cardboard. I bought a second hand set of ikea drawers and they literally fell to pieces when I moved them

• Haha
  • Wow

Shimmering

VIP Member
OMG Jack has been retweeted by one of my favourite twitter people. I am horrified. He should know better.
I hear you. One of my favourite people on twitter is a huge Jack stan. The irony is they're so perceptive and bright, just seem to have a total blindspot when it comes to Jack :(

• Sad

instacharlie

VIP Member
Ah. OK, thanks. That's another sideboard/wine rack. Haven't we seen a blue one somewhere as well? I have 🔺 the bungalow, but haven't quite got the interior layout sorted. (Only 'cos I cba. She puts all this stuff out there 🤷‍♀️.)

View attachment 1509732

I think I've done it. It's through the doorway in the background. Definitely downstairs. You can even see the spiral staircase. Might even be a rack of garments there as well, although my eyesight is buggered atm (cataract op) so I may be wrong. (Owning up: take note, Jack).
Yep kitchen is to the left of the archway - because you can see the stairs whenever Jack posts a kitchen doorway photo. So the living room would be next to that.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Whats she going to do with her fury, send a nasty email, write another shittly blog, break it. All stupid ideas pet.

Don't Panic

grunking from yesterday, but I wonder if the reason she never takes SB anywhere is because she’s just so famous. Like the DM will have paps following her to try and dredge up her past for their sidebar of shame, and strangers will be constantly sidling up to quietly tell her they are in awe of her body of work. This is the downside of saving the poors, she’s been reluctantly thrust into stardom. Really makes you think.
Has she ever been papped flaunting her taut abs or endless pins when yomping down to the Asda?

• Haha

Edie Po

VIP Member
There isn't. But I've heard if you schooch gently down to the seafront at the crack of dawn you can find some matching pieces that have gently washed ashore. All you have to do is chuck it in your rucksack and yomp home.
Do they come haunted like in the Fog remake 🤔.. cause that could explain Jack's cooking ..all the ghosteros getting their own back by spiking her slow cooker of doom.

• Haha