Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even know that was a thing! Just googled and saw for myself some people shouldn't be allowed to use the internet!

Reactions: 10
Wow. Here are some similar original sketches. Some of them are worth a fortune: https://www.artsy.net/artist-series/tracey-emin-birds

View attachment 1505849
According to someone on MN...!
Nah that’s bollocks. They’ve googled it and those sites literally pluck the numbers from thin air:

I don’t think she’s a millionaire and never will be. If she earned a million a year, she’d spend a million a year.

Reactions: 46
I know we’ve mentioned it before but the follower names on Jacks sock are
So when she says “Reader, they fucked off”, she’s taking to 13 accounts mostly called “grift + something” I’m hooting here

Reactions: 30
Jack uses those AI articles as her smoking gun that she's not actually rich. So annoying. She's certainly not a millionaire but her parents probably have assets equal or above that amount. And she is well off looking at her expected salary compared to other people in the country.

Reactions: 34
Hugs to you. It's such a caring, supportive and genuinely helpful space here. Also bloody hilarious! Having gone through a similar relationship experience, I found that when the dust settled, the sense of peace/wellbeing at being the hell out of an awful situation is amazing. You'll get there, I'm sure. Also knowing that you'll never be forced to eat the kind of slop that JM dishes out is its own reward

Reactions: 43
I know armchair diagnosis is bollocks but I'm also certain like a previous poster that she is Borderline (or whatever it's called now).

Fear of abandonment. People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. ...
Unstable relationships. ...
Unclear or shifting self-image. ...
Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors. ...
Self-harm. ...
Extreme emotional swings. ...
Chronic feelings of emptiness. ...
Explosive anger.

Also addiction, compulsive spending and being inappropriately 'seductive'

Reactions: 26

Must admit every time I see that Docstockk I think they are referring to me!

Reactions: 64
To be fair my phone did recently pocket text my Mum with a message that just said ‘Ma.’ and a load of gifs of the rat from ratatouille.
I tuck my phone in my bra and once accidently signed up for Amazon music.

Reactions: 68
Thank you, dear heart. I was hoping at this point (nearly a year on) I would be better than I am, but alas not. I've been in touch with a psychologist/counsellor today so fingers crossed!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.