Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would totally agree with this. It might not seem like a big thing in the scheme of things but I first went abroad when I was 20 (and nearly missed my flight because I didn’t understand that I had to walk to the gate. I thought I had to just wait and someone would come and get me.) Didn’t start going regularly until I was over 30 and earning enough to afford it. I don’t think that’s deprivation, that was the norm for working class people before the age of ultra cheap travel hit in the noughties. NBD. But my point is, I’ve not been out of Europe a hell of a lot, because it’s expensive. Vegas twice before 20 says to me a family with a lot of disposable cash. It does not say a working class family.
I would imagine you also need a lot of spending money when you go to Vegas because...gambling.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Talking of things Essex...That Man's new show starts next Monday at 8.30 wonder if they'll be any avid viewers in the Thorpe Bay area or lots of howling and gnashing 😁
We just saw the ad for it on C4. My OH commented “ooh I wondered what he would do next. What a good idea!” 😂

Also. Sorry I’m not sure what’s set me off this evening. I remember a friend offering to order me a pizza one night because we had no food in the house and I didn’t get paid for days. And I refused because of the overwhelming SHAME of it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Im excited for his show, set a reminder on my phone.

Im not too fussed on him, but i would rather give him my air time than her. Also two pints of larger and a packet of crisps was terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been lurking for so long and not made an account because I could never be as funny as you guys and I’m not sure if this has been said before but Jack could easily pause her Patreon as she clearly hasn’t had the time to send anything out…. I wonder why she hasn’t 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Interesting...... I remembered how much Undelete.com contributed to a few different grifters' downfall last year, so googled "undelete Jack monroe"

First result - Russell Brand deleting all references to her! Looks like it's happening - the silent abandonment prior to inevitable cancellation 🤣🤣

View attachment 1501212
Is there a way to tell how recent that is.

Apropos of nothing in particular https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...ay-off-and-now-shes-polish.17774/post-4481692

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 18
Was trying to find the undelete thing and there was a link to this tweet - anyone with a good memory know what it was about?

Screenshot_20220815-194431.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wasn't it something about SEN provision in schools, and she basically instigated a vicious pile on against a head teacher?
Sounds like her...might head off on a grunk whilst she's quiet

Also just thinking re Molly...it's the accusations Jack isn't replying to that are as telling as her responses to others...

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Also just thinking re Molly...it's the accusations Jack isn't replying to that are as telling as her responses to others...
Absolutely - if someone was making factually incorrect, baseless accusations that you could disprove with accompanying evidence, you'd disprove them. Instead, Jack goes on the offensive like a child caught lying.

Reactions: 33
We just saw the ad for it on C4. My OH commented “ooh I wondered what he would do next. What a good idea!” 😂

Also. Sorry I’m not sure what’s set me off this evening. I remember a friend offering to order me a pizza one night because we had no food in the house and I didn’t get paid for days. And I refused because of the overwhelming SHAME of it all.
Nonah, I'm sorry, read the top line of your post about your OH, and clicked Haha....when I refreshed the page I then saw the second para which isn't funny at all x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The thought of her sitting there desperately wanting to get into it with Molly but not wanting to draw more attention to it all keeps making me giggle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Have we seen this before, someone shared an archive link to an ES article on Twitter about Brexit night at the Groucho. Jack is there with her pens! Jude Law is there! Redcar gets a mention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’ve looked on undelete and can see that she deleted everything pretzel kitten related :(

As for the rest, I’d think most people would be smart enough to realise she protests way too much. But no proof. The only proof in fact is proof of her fibs. There’s lots of those.

But it’s ok because she’s forgiving these trolls. She’s having a lovely day every day and anyway she only tweets when peeing (33+ pees per day. Cranberry juice helps Jack)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.