Jack Monroe #363 I regret to inform you Jack Monroe has done another tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rinsed hoops
And fruit loops
Jack is tiny
And very whiny

by FlirtyThirty aged 48 & 3/4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's getting paid and not doing her job. The irony is off the scale. She's just the ultimate piss taker, has to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She has TWO DOCTORATES
I don't know about her older bro having any degrees, I'm not military adjacent like Jack, so not sure how all that works.

Her younger siblings will soon be at uni age, I wonder how they'll feel about their sister's fake degrees if they go on to earn a proper one? 😂 Papa H is going to have to take Jack's tweets off the fridge soon, there will be actual achievements to stick up!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hi tender hearted Frauen and Herren, long time lurker here. I've been trying to maintain being a lurker and not be sucked into the rough and pumble life but the ring post has broken me. Not the rings per se because also wtf you can't be in serious poverty with those but.....

THE STATE OF THOSE HANDS. I'm sorry. As a catering frau of around 20 years working in kitchens around the world, if I had have turned up to ANY JOB with my hands looking like that I would have been sacked on the spot/sent home/never been asked back. You cannot pass yourself off as a serious cook with that level of uncleanliness. And before anyone comes at me with 'I can't afford soap', love look at what is on your hands! Go down the pound shop you can by enough soap to last you for a year with any of those diamonds off your rings.

As you were tender ones, you are such a funny bunch xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Meh I'd eat my hat if she didn't buy her own engagement rings. Bear in mind shes probably always been the asker (definitely was with LJC...who could forget that particular drop dead romantic Harvester/Eastenders scenario) anyways moron you still have the money made from (allegedly) selling them so whoever bought them in the first place is neither here nor there really. She's so disingenuous, always.
I'm sure there was a screenshot (however many threads ago) where Allegra said Jack had proposed to her. So I assume she bought that one, too.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So they can afford duct tape and bus fares. Have you SEEN the price of duct tape?
It’s the new butter. And now butter has gone all “fake smart price rice inflation” expensive. At this rate it will be rinsed hoops keeping the bus tickets in their shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe it’s just me but I’d sell all my valuable items BEFORE I went on the beg on the internet if I was hard up for cash 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I’d normally say how much I love a Sunday chaos but every day has been like a Sunday chaos (pace Morrissey) for the past couple of weeks and I’d quite like her to take the Lord’s day off so I can get on with some hoovering tbh.
It’s too hot for hoovering tender one

I’m not love starved. I’ve got two lovely rings from my OH (he is real - at times this is unfortunate) and I’ve recently seen about having them made slightly bigger and the cost just to have extra gold put in them was so high I’ve decided against it and they’ll sit in a drawer for a bit longer. However if it was down to the rings or my kids washing in warm water and not eating slop it would be a no brainier to see them you daft twit

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’d normally say how much I love a Sunday chaos but every day has been like a Sunday chaos (pace Morrissey) for the past couple of weeks and I’d quite like her to take the Lord’s day off so I can get on with some hoovering tbh.
I'm actually grateful, had a couple of childfree hours, chores list long as my diamond necklace, did one chore and then my jack-curiosity forced me into a lie down position, helping me conserve energy and quietly gently combat heat stroke risk before the reappearance of my offspring.
She gives without any awareness of what she does Sometimes.
Sterling stuff jack.
Whichever party you choose to represent will certainly be aware of your presence

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jack talks about loads of other people's experiences in this TedTalk. She even likens 'tightening your belt' to a man who hung himself with his belt. Sensitive as ever, Jack.

Watch her smirk throughout, she's an absolute charlatan.
Did anyone else notice that one of the people who died, only had £3.44 in their bank?

What is it with that number.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Lovely! I checked a few online recipes and I get she likes to simplify ingredients,but bay leaves and fresh ginger appear to be missing. Also would you not put the cumin seeds in with the onion cook until onions are golden before adding a couple of chopped tomatoes then the garlic and ginger. There are also no ingredients in other cooks versions that approach the saccharin sweetness of peach juice.
I LOVE that every time she posts a tit recipe the canal are on hand to explain what’s wrong with it and how to make it better! We should release our own cookbook.
(By we I mean the royal we, I can’t cook but I’d like a credit for coming up with the idea 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Although has anyone ever seen Jack and Lucifer in the same room?

Makes you think.
Ahem, just gonna stop you right there, Frumpy C.
I think you’ll find that the devil works hard, but Jack? She works harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Jack, Hi.
Just wanted to point out that if the hand you're rattling your tin with looks like it belongs to Elizabeth Dukes "eccentric" sister then that, my tender one is, well..
A bit gauche darling.
HTH xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I don’t think she’s signposting anywhere. I think she’s being a right Jobs Comforter and agreeing with them, saying how terrible it all is, or more realistically, ignoring them.
If Jack truly wanted to help people, and I mean truly wanted to help people but found the DM’s overwhelming or too frequent to give her full attention to, she could simply:
• Remove the self promotion from her pinned tweet
• Replace it with a screenshot showing links to gov.uk site where DWP information is
• Link to information for help with fuel costs
• Link to her beloved Trussell Trust for foodbanks
• Link to any charity offering support with school uniforms and a simple ‘if you search for XXX you’ll perhaps find something similar which is more local to you’
That’s the crux of it, really. Jack is only interested in promoting Jack. The Poors are the tool that she uses to promote herself. She’s not really interested in them and their lives (except to the extent she can steal and embellish their stories for her own means), in fact she seems to view them as a strange and alien species. She wants to be lauded as the only true saviour of the poors, doing everything single-handed and working 30-hour days for no reward (this is essential to her grift). If she were to signpost other charities and sources of help, she would be acknowledging it’s not just her doing everything herself, and we can’t have that can we.
(She only acknowledges TT because they blow smoke up her arse, and were part of that “donate a book” grift).

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think posting the haunted rings photo may have been a mistake

View attachment 1497811
The ‘don’t look backwards. You’re not going that way’ makes me cringe my insides out.
she’s made a career out of one period where she was skint more than a decade ago. Everything she does is based on this and when she introduces herself she references it. She is constantly looking backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.