Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
let's face it the biggest inconsistency is what Jack has told the private and NHS staff with respect to her medical history. People are always trying to give the right answer to Doctors so they look good .
And to be fair it’s hard to know what she’s lying about so could be anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
I was obviously searching the twitter for patreon squiggle because I just love the drama. There are a LOT of different people commenting negatively if you search ‘Jack Monroe Patreon’….
Twitter search bar:
But that appears to be for more than one pound

That will bring you to the squig's response to Patreon Squig. Scroll upwards and you'll see the entire exchange between her and Jack. Also, click on the responses to Jack's Sobriety tweet etc.

(Hopefully that makes sense!)

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Saw the screenshots from that BBC appearance. Her face looks weirdly bloated. Is there a rule against mentioning drugs on Tattle because I've only seen people referring to it obliquely? Asking because she def looks as though she's on something.

But on a more important note: why do mainstream news outlets keep giving her a platform?! It's infuriating to witness these repeated invites knowing that she's taking the place of more informed guests. This choice doesn't reflect well on the BBC either. It shows a lack of research, understanding and common sense. It also makes them appear out of touch with the lives of 'ordinary' people - call it the Nigella Effect.
As a relative newbie to Tattle and a definite newbie to these threads, that's the bit I CANNOT understand.
How the, who the, what the ... 🤣

The expression about fooling some of the people some of the time springs to mind.

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I thought she'd tweeted about being on AD's that aren't compatible with ADHD meds, obtained privately or not.

Reactions: 17

FeelingGroovy

I sought after a mysterious wang in my messages

I blamed the resident thief fox

I wailed and cried
Cried and whined

Why you cry?
No wang.

Why no wang?

How can wang be wron

Wang, are you out there, tender one?
Wang,

(Oh, fuck me, Tommy Lee
Posted a d**k pic!)

Ummm... Anyone got a phone with enough screenshot to have captured it for...posterity? Asking for a not very close friend.
Um. I do. I sent it to my not very online bestie.

• Haha

HalcyonDays

Aaand, that's enough Tattle for today. I need something stronger than coffee if I'm going to be seeing the words fishy, moist and slop repeatedly 🤢🤣

Sound the klaxons when Molly drops the truth bomb later. I'm off out for some fresh air and solid food before the fireworks. 🤞
Fireworks.... that's what happens after fishy pasta

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been covered before, I’ve grunked more than I care to admit, but I only have so much time on my hands.
re: ADHD.
Has she been in rehab? With her history ofanorexia, addiction(?) and frequent and ongoing claims of poverty, alongside her numerous co-morbidities, I’m surprised the NHS would be keen to prescribe the controlled substance meds - easily abused and with street value.
Private costs £100s per month. I’m not doubting diagnosis and usage but surely she’d be monitored very very closely. That hair loss nonsense would have been dealt with quickly.
You’re right. If you’ve had issues with addiction you can be prescribed non-stimulant type. She might have looked trashed if she’d been asleep & they hadn’t had time to kick in (it takes about an hour & they only work by digesting them)

• Heart

Soap a Dope

Jack adapts her personality, or aspects of it, to suit whoever she is trying to exploit.

Just imagine, you meet someone and they like the same things you do they laugh at your jokes, they plan little thoughtful treats and surprises, they think you are amazing, wouldn't you want to be with them?

I believe Jack Cos-played lickle cute manic pixie dreamgirl for Harold. Wasn't there some bollocks is about her going to a supermarket and adorably started counting the smart price beans or something. Then there was the unflattering hat that she claimed made her cute as a teeny tiny shiny button, or some similar shit.
Ok, narcissistic then 😂

• Haha

DameCarlotta

Well, my friends, I did it!

I genuinely followed Jack's recipe as closely as possible. I didnt arse about to try and make it work, or not work, i followed her to the letter.

The only differences in ingredients were:
I used smoked back bacon rather than cooking bacon.
Omitted mustard.
Had to use a mix of penne and fusilli (using up scraps.

Positives:
The pasta was cooked thoroughly.

Cons:
Way too much liquid, as we all thought. See photos.
Over riding taste of salt. As I used smoked bacon, I didn't add any extra, even though Jack's recipe said to do so. There is a stock cube, bacon, black pudding, you don't need extra salt.

The textures of soggy black pudding and kale in one mouthful is not one I enjoyed. Add to it the stringy melted cheese and I had to put the bowl down.

Would not recommend this recipe.

PS. The leftover liquid turned grey because of the black pudding.View attachment 1493033View attachment 1493034View attachment 1493035View attachment 1493036
well done brave Frau!🎉

I must say, yours looks better than I imagined it would….

still due to lies in JMs recipe method, we all knew it wouldn’t look like her pic.