Jack Monroe #361 The only person thats suffered has been, uh, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Patreon Squig has been playing the long game.

My prediction is that Jack will refund her (I think she only did a couple of months) and be all sweetness and light about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
This is what pisses me off, there is no direction to actual help or acknowledgement of help. She is just all doom and gloom, creating horrifically frightening images without any credit to the help that is out there!

Her advice is out of date and just based in misery. The current situation is frightening for so many families but I was always told in any horrid situation to look for the helpers, there are always helpers. This can take some of the depression out of desperate situations.

I hate that people think she is the voice of 'help' and is being so proactive when nothing could be further from the truth. The only advice she seems to give is idea of paying what you can afford and sticking it to the energy companies. This is not help this is dangerous misinformation!
I think people see her as their rage personified. Her hyperbolic outbursts represent their rage but that is about it. Nothing ever comes of it. The real problem is even then, they are being manipulated because Jack is only representing her rage at not getting what she feels she deserves because, speshul.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That's presuming she's even been asleep... 😐

All help is her help. Narc. The obsession with trussel trust like they are the only people giving out food. So not true. No mention of any types of community and local schemes to look for.
In my area there are community meals, access to cheap veg boxes, very cheap community shops, informal food banks in churches and a whole load of different charities.
I think her focus on TT is just a name dropping exercise for her. It's one of the most well known poverty charities, so she uses their name to align herself with such. She probably couldn't tell you the names of many other charities or schemes out there helping, she doesn't need to in her mind. She only uses TT's name for the promotion of her own image.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
She was always a bit chaotic, quite up and down in her moods, but I remember her being a lot more fun! Had a great laugh. Sadly seems to be very angry and bitter now...

☕I don't live in Southend anymore but my family do. My sibling actually worked for a charity who helped set her and boy up in a flat and provide furniture etc they never received any thanks since she's become famous, no acknowledgement or suggestion to others to access this service...
Thank you for this piping hot tea @moaningmyrtle24 ! Yeah I can definitely imagine Jack as having been quite fun at one point, the kind of person I can imagine going clubbing with in my late teens, a great laugh but maybe one to avoid getting sucked into drama with.

I agree that she seems bitter now and I think it’s because her career hasn’t panned out the way she thinks it should have. I think she blames the break up with LJC for this, she still seems bitter about it even tho it was 2 years ago as she never ceases to remind us.

However the failure of her career is on her as she never bothered to hone her skills, make lasting contacts or be professional.

Reactions: 40
Patreon squiq is never getting a refund with tweets like this.

1660291142252.png

These are the fees payable to Patreon. I'm no mathematical genuis like our smol botoxed pixie so can't be arsed to work out how much she's grifting. With 798 Patreons though, she is definitely raking in far more than £800 a month seeing as how the lowest tier is £3.50.

1660291671195.png

Reactions: 29
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Molly needs to be careful at that squigg feeding info as could be a sock trying to get her to actually libel.

Reactions: 57
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm calling bullshit on this (the angostura)
View attachment 1492423
You couldn't down it neat it would be intolerable, its such an obvious lie.

However, I have real doubts about her claims about her alcoholism anyway - her addiction is far more likely to be drugs but she rightly surmises that would get her far less sympathy with the squigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Not according to Jack herself, in her very own words. Nothing so dramatic. She wasn’t kicked out but LEFT and didn’t have enough GCSEs to go back and take A Levels

View attachment 1492422

Source: her ridiculous whiny post “debate” open letter to Edwina. It’s in the wiki- here’s the link to it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/big-benefits-row-live-open-3110750
To be honest I suspect they told her she couldn't come back, her grades weren't that bad.

She literally does have a family business to inherit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not according to Jack herself, in her very own words. Nothing so dramatic. She wasn’t kicked out but LEFT and didn’t have enough GCSEs to go back and take A Levels

View attachment 1492422

Source: her ridiculous whiny post “debate” open letter to Edwina. It’s in the wiki- here’s the link to it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/big-benefits-row-live-open-3110750
i mean I know it’s her and it’s how she is but why does she think she’s so unusual and special for leaving school to go and work in a shop. We don’t have the grammar system here but that describes the way it went for about 50% of my school year- either shop work or call centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.