Jack Monroe #360 She presents the poor as a passive mass and she’s their saviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a clip of her on BBC news and is it just me or does she look like

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Entirely deliberate on the part of BBC News Editorial. Not because they believe a word she whines out, or think she’s a hero of the people. For the Beeb, she’s just a bargain-bucket Owen Jones, guaranteed to fulfil the current BBC remit:
- rant about the literally murderous Tory Govt (plays to the left, enrages the right)
- panic the living daylights out of the TV audience, the more susceptible the better (all news these days is GLOBAL DISASTER AND YOU PEASANTS ARE ALL GOING TO DIEEEE)
- both of which drive up clickbait.

She’s a marketing tool for their viewing figures and SM profile, only because she brings the chaos. The more fallacious her crap is, all the better for that.
Similar reasons as to why Katie Hopkins did so well as a talking head. Controversial bullshit that riles people up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
All of those things, probably.

Sounds like a classic narc technique. Remember how she would neg Louisa? Writing out those ridiculous, patronising, genuinely quite offensive cooking instructions? No doubt at all that she was trying to prove that - in one area of life at least - Jack was superior to Louisa. You need me.

Jack spills out her every thought on Twitter, so if she was making a big deal out of Harold’s ordinariness on Twitter, she was making a big deal out of it in real life too. I bet she tried to make him feel like he should be starstruck by her, and that she could really bring something special to his life and open up avenues that he could only dream of, by dating a “celeb”.

Of course she was just a gold digger trying to sink her claws in 💰
Unless he's completely stupid, none of her media 'appearances' would be particularly impressive or awe inspiring for anyone ordinary

@Shawads
"Dicknotised"
Just 💋 Glorious my Frau.
Chapeau accepted.
I may have plagiarized it but I don't remember from whence

I just watched a clip of her on BBC news and is it just me or does she look like

My favourite Montgomery burns incarnation 🥰 I bring you peas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ooh that's a good tip thanks I will look at French pharmacy stuff, is it things we can get here ? Sorry OT
Yeah, most of the stuff I use is Bioderma/Avene/la Roche posay. Normally cheapest on Amazon unless it’s available on 20% off at Boots.

the Bioderma atoderm intensive eye baume is particularly good and in a GIANT tube, so will last for ages.

I have peri menopausal but sill combination skin, so use Avene Cleanance cleasing gel, avene thermal water spray, The Ordinary matrixyl and argirilyne serums and then bioderma or nuxe moisturiser and a good SPF 50 on top. I like the over make up spray one from Ambre Solaire.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where's todays slop ?....has all the wa*g chat knocked her off balance ..will it be bollock sausage slop today...the poors need to know .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know why Owened Jones is trending on Twitter? What’s he done now? I can only find tweets making fun of him, and while I’m all for that, it doesn’t tell me why.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She really has to make everything all about her. The stories from that time are of her barging into the group (I think around the same time that she was claiming to be trans) and posting selfie after selfie so she could be the main character there, too.
Coming in from the past but this is exactly what happened, I've been a member of that group for years and JM would post selfie after selfie for attention. She'd end up with tonnes of friends requests and then say how sorry she was that she couldn't add them all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Anyone know why Owened Jones is trending on Twitter? What’s he done now? I can only find tweets making fun of him, and while I’m all for that, it doesn’t tell me why.
Isn't it something to do with the Tavistock clinic which is apparently going to be under a tsunami of lawsuits ...and no doubt Owen 'im always on the wrong side of history ' Jones was a supporter of ..

they just get cringier and more pathetic - i need MORE!!

someone please explain to me why twitter centrists love playing this silly little fantasy opposition game so much
Probably because the ACTUAL opposition is as much use as a chocolate condom ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jack still giving out advice for something she's not qualified to speak on I see. I hope people don't get into trouble deferring payments because of her.
No judgement from me but how can people think she's not got enough money for shampoo when she looks like she's having regular filler and Botox sessions.

Reactions: 20
Someone earlier said that Jack tried to 'duck the gay away' but in this post she clearly alludes to a famous man. I don't care who she sleeps with but the lying is pathological.

Screenshot_20220811-162948_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220811-162956_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Where's todays slop ?....has all the wa*g chat knocked her off balance ..will it be bollock sausage slop today...the poors need to know .
But she only did a (pretend) slop recipe yesterday, you can’t expect another one, she did TV today,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants everything to think she's living the high life doesn't she? While cosplaying poverty when she knows it'll get her validation and attention.

Reactions: 19
Someone earlier said that Jack tried to 'duck the gay away' but in this post she clearly alludes to a famous man. I don't care who she sleeps with but the lying is pathological.

View attachment 1490612
View attachment 1490613

View attachment 1490612
View attachment 1490613
I really couldn’t give two craps about who Jack sleeps with gender wise but it does seem to me that her preference is bank balance as opposed to…well…bits…
Also what was his answer in the comments?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.