Jack Monroe #360 She presents the poor as a passive mass and she’s their saviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth were the bbc thinking giving her a platform to spout her absolute nonsense. This is going to be such a headache for the poor people working in the call centres having to deal with the jackolytes shouting they know their rights 🙄
It's going to tie up their time dealing with these people instead of the ones who desperately need help because they're in debt because of the rising costs of living, not muppets with critical thinking failure who cancelled their DD without thinking through the consequences.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Somewhere on his holiday Martin Lewis goes apoplectic…again 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1490471
She's really done the dirty on ML and put him in between a rock and a hard place.

She's deliberately aligned herself to him on socials, making out that they're real good pals irl (nope), she uses a relative of his as her go-to Jewish Lawyer (never confirmed he is doing any work with her either).

She's contradicts ML's advice so much it's like she's baiting him into something here. She must know he is on holiday, her toxic advice started just after he announced it. He really should have played a board game with her, she might not be the raging idiot now if he had.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Aww, that lovely lady with the community food project I donated to from the Guardian article posted here the other day just sent me a personal thank you email (spelt correctly). Bet Jackie doesn't manage that in her 100 hour weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Could tonight bring a Molly article and a full moon at the same time? Are we in for a super chaos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why has JM removed all her labels on Twitter?

Is it because she wants to appear *whispers* normal

You know ‘normal’ like the rest of us.

Can anyone tell me what she is being today though, as without those labels how will we know?

That is what has finished me dear Fraus and Herrens.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Facebook also still has the wang.

What on Earth were the bbc thinking giving her a platform to spout her absolute nonsense. This is going to be such a headache for the poor people working in the call centres having to deal with the jackolytes shouting they know their rights 🙄
I think we should just replace Jack with the wang. Instead of Jack spoiling everyone's breakfast and talking nonsense, we just have the wang.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You'll all be delighted to know I've gotten loads of work done today but at what cost?! No wang for me 🙁

It's a shame to read about Squigs being charged and getting into trouble because of Jack's advice re: energy bills. But maybe it will teach them something about internet grifters and not turning people you admire into infallible deities.

Plus it will also teach Martin Lewis never to go on holiday ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Probably already been said, but if only Nigella could abid be her own quotes. The passive income she helped jack to get is hardly helping her, quite the opposite.

“I am determined that my children should have no financial security. It ruins people not having to earn money.”

Screenshot_20220811-143756_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Could tonight bring a Molly article and a full moon at the same time? Are we in for a super chaos?
Technically the moon is at its fullest tomorrow, so if tonight is quiet, there's still time 😊

Can anyone tell me what she is being today though, as without those labels how will we know?

Give her time, she's probably thinking up new ones.

Reactions: 18

Wang. She's being the wang.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we should just replace Jack with the wang. Instead of Jack spoiling everyone's breakfast and talking nonsense, we just have the wang.
I may have just, accidentally, by a slip of my fingers and completely unintentionally screen shot the wang 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I may have just, accidentally, by a slip of my fingers and completely unintentionally screen shot the wang 🤭
I completely accidentally watched his sex tape with Pamela Anderson earlier. His technique needs work.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m still absolutely raging at the BBC. I mean I know social media and what gets said there isn’t the be all and end all, but you’d think news producers / bookers would be up on current trends and someone might have read the room and said “hang on, there’s a fair bit of controversy surrounding her, maybe we could find someone that doesn’t attract all of this”. true no matter what side you take on her (so-called) activism.
She and her jackals are just going to be emboldened now.
Entirely deliberate on the part of BBC News Editorial. Not because they believe a word she whines out, or think she’s a hero of the people. For the Beeb, she’s just a bargain-bucket Owen Jones, guaranteed to fulfil the current BBC remit:
- rant about the literally murderous Tory Govt (plays to the left, enrages the right)
- panic the living daylights out of the TV audience, the more susceptible the better (all news these days is GLOBAL DISASTER AND YOU PEASANTS ARE ALL GOING TO DIEEEE)
- both of which drive up clickbait.

She’s a marketing tool for their viewing figures and SM profile, only because she brings the chaos. The more fallacious her crap is, all the better for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm definitely nicking 'strongly opposed to my personal ageing process' 😂

Reminds me of AbFab 'this is premature ageing, sweetie, that's why I can legitimately have it corrected'.

(Honestly, French skincare from the parapharmacy is the answer for me - hydration is the key).
Ooh that's a good tip thanks I will look at French pharmacy stuff, is it things we can get here ? Sorry OT

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.